Page 586 of 586 FirstFirst ... 486536576582583584585586
Results 14,626 to 14,637 of 14637

Thread: Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Anyone knows why there is no Deoxys on SM's GTS?
    Is the one from ORAS untradable or some other reason?
    3DS FC: 5086-1917-7632

Currently playing Pokémon Sun! ign: Lys
    Pokémon Y Safari:

Okay, so I won a PP up at the Loto ID center and at Festival Plaza, won a Prize No 2 and Prize No 7 on a Gold Rush and Big Dreams respectively and none of those counted towards the global mission goal, so it looks like this is strictly top prize winnings only all around.
    Proud member of the...

Credit to NintendoFan82 for this banner <3

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    One thousand. ONE THOUSAND. That is the target for the new Lottery-based Global mission. Are they serious right now?! XD Considering it accounts for Festival Plaza lotteries too, I would guess that those lotteries only score points for top prizes won.

I'll tell you right now, if I had access to a VIP who had available a Gold Rush 2-star, no joke, I could take on nearly half that target all...by...my...self. Gold rush 2-star and up always pay top prize for the first roll, so I could just pay 200 festival coins and repeatedly replace Gold rush 2 in my Plaza. I have about 76,000 FC on hand, so I could do this almost 400 times, meaning I alone could contribute roughly 40 percent to the goal. How insane is that. (btw not trying to boast or anything; I'm just stating how hilarious this whole scene is).
    does that mean we'd need to get the top prize to register one point to contribute here?

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

1,000.... that's kinda harsh for something luck based.
    I seriously doubt we'll get the Fast Ball.
    I have one of each lotto in my Festival Plaza, but Gold Rush is only 3 stars. Maybe now I'll start talking to random guests again in hopes of finding a better one.
    My Big Nugget one, I win that a LOT so I might actually score 1 point.... eventually
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

I've got 4 5-star lottery facilities in my plaza. I'll rearrange the plaza to put one of those first.

Looks like it's already up to 489, so we'll probably make this one.

Sweet! Gold Bottle Cap!
    Last edited by Dr. Eeviil; 25th July 2017 at 6:20 PM. Reason: nefarious
    F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
    U - for Uranium, Bomb!
    N - is for No Survivors...

3DS friend code 2552 2930 8097
    Secret Base profile: http://mini-info.net/galleries/misc/...SecretBase.png

And Fast Ball is done for. After this, I suspect the next group will be event and Pokéblock berries.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

So 'winning' is actually the no. 1 prize? UGH!
    I got the number 2 prize on two of my stuff and none of that counted.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    does that mean we'd need to get the top prize to register one point to contribute here?
    That is correct.

And on that subject, a reminder that Gold Rush 2-star or higher ALWAYS gives no. 1 prize on first roll, so an easy way to contribute a few points to the goal is to have someone on your VIP list who offers that facility. Get the facility from them, do your roll, then speak to the VIP, order it again (replacing the one in place already to save FC), and rinse and repeat until you're content.

I have the facility mentioned above if anyone wants it.

Edit: My contributions to the Global Mission seems to have frozen and can't go further. My contribution so far should be 12 but it's stuck at 9.
    Last edited by Satoshi & Touko; Yesterday at 2:21 AM.
    Proud member of the...

Credit to NintendoFan82 for this banner <3

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    That is correct.

And on that subject, a reminder that Gold Rush 2-star or higher ALWAYS gives no. 1 prize on first roll, so an easy way to contribute a few points to the goal is to have someone on your VIP list who offers that facility. Get the facility from them, do your roll, then speak to the VIP, order it again (replacing the one in place already to save FC), and rinse and repeat until you're content.

I have the facility mentioned above if anyone wants it.

Edit: My contributions to the Global Mission seems to have frozen and can't go further. My contribution so far should be 12 but it's stuck at 9.
    well there goes my chances of getting the requirements by myself. very good luck to me is 4th prize in any fortune tent.

edit: i checked around the guests and found 3 lotteries and a 4* gold rush did the trick, i also got good luck in lottery fortune but i didnt get 2 1st prizes...
    Last edited by nel3; Yesterday at 6:28 AM.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

I wish there were more Pokemon! More alolan forms, more Megas! But I do really like some of the new designs.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    1392-8469-5162

Pokemon I would like to trade:

Meloetta
    X4 Zygarde
    Victini
    Keldeo
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Celebi
    Mew
    Regirock
    Regice
    Ash Greninja
    Lunala
    Cosmog

POKEMON WANTED:

Arceus or various shiny Pokemon.

Does anyone find it weird that there's currently a Solrock/Lunatone distribution in Japan, when there's one NPC in Haina Desert that asks for one, and if you show it to him he disappears off into space? There must be something going on there.
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Oh my the goal has been surpassed already! 2,065!

Users must have a lot of loto shops to try their luck. 0_o

Page 586 of 586 FirstFirst ... 486536576582583584585586