Page 3 of 583 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Sun and Moon - General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    I'm guessing the main female character will called Luna. Is this the right thread?
    Might as well be. I'm guessing her unofficial name will just end up being Sun until we get a more official name; the first game of the pair ends up being the male's name, the second the female's.

So then what will the boy's name be - Solaire?

Solio and Lunia. :'D

IMΔGINE | DREΔM | CREΔTE

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    I'm guessing the main female character will called Luna. Is this the right thread?
    This thread is for everything and anything Sun and Moon, so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Thinking about it, what kind of team we will face?
    Since the games will focus on the sun and the moon, my guess is that it might be formed by people who worship them.
    Or another possibility would be that this group is aiming to conquer space....
    Or something along those lines. XD
    Or you could say...Team ROCKET. dun dun dun. I'm joking, of course (you better not have done this to me Pokémon).
    Pokéballing since 2001

How SICK would it be if the Virtual Console versions of RBY had a secret ZYGARDE CORE programmed in and transferring it to Gen VII unlocked its formes and maybe even a Zeta Episode?

Quote Originally Posted by eworm View Post
    How SICK would it be if the Virtual Console versions of RBY had a secret ZYGARDE CORE programmed in and transferring it to Gen VII unlocked its formes and maybe even a Zeta Episode?
    Absolutely not. Zygarde Core or Zygarde itself does not exist in RBY. Plus it would be limited to those who have access to virtual console.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Absolutely not. Zygarde Core or Zygarde itself does not exist in RBY. Plus it would be limited to those who have access to virtual console.
    Come on, he wasn't being serious. You were the most downbeat guy on the Official News Thread after Sun and Moon were trademark leaked yesterday, don't bring it here.

What do you think we're getting into with Sun and Moon?
    Pokéballing since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosharp_98 View Post
    Come on, he wasn't being serious. You were the most downbeat guy on the Official News Thread after Sun and Moon were trademark leaked yesterday, don't bring it here.

What do you think we're getting into with Sun and Moon?
    How would I know? Anyone notice that we haven't got the legendary mascots for Sun and Moon yet? I notice that these games share the 3DS with gen 6 games just like Gen 4 and Gen 5 shared the DS system.

Where's your head at?

Is this going to be a completely new region in a new area of the world, or be an expansion from Southern Kalos down into Spain or another bordering European region?
    Pokéballing since 2001

-Double takes and rubs eyes- Well, hello New Generation! And much love to GameFreak for shaking things up! Hype does not begin to cover my feelings. You had to resurrect me from the dead. :P

Anyways, I can't wait to see what unfolds in the next few months.

Aching is eternal. Healing, is a sought for art...

I personally think that, even without any screens, and magiana being the only 'mon we've seen, there is strong evidence that:
    • we will have a new region, but one that is closely connected to both kalos and hoenn. In all likelihood, the couriway station will see its purpose as a connecting route, and will have a backstory concerning its abandonment, and a key quest to open it up again
    • the backstories of diancie, hoopa, volcanion, and zygarde, as well as the ghost girl and the strange souvenir, will be intertwined with the storyline

Quote Originally Posted by IamCarbonMan View Post
    I personally think that, even without any screens, and magiana being the only 'mon we've seen, there is strong evidence that:
    • we will have a new region, but one that is closely connected to both kalos and hoenn. In all likelihood, the couriway station will see its purpose as a connecting route, and will have a backstory concerning its abandonment, and a key quest to open it up again
    • the backstories of diancie, hoopa, volcanion, and zygarde, as well as the ghost girl and the strange souvenir, will be intertwined with the storyline
    Well...there's that new bird Pokémon too.
    Pokéballing since 2001

Rumor is that this is the last Pokemon game, anyone else hearing this?

So, do you guys think CoroCoro next month will have anything good? At best, I feel it will just have the boxart (which would confirm who the version mascots are, thus revealing 2 new Pokémon). Can't really see us getting big information until April, honestly. B2W2 were announced in late February (around the same day as SM, actually), but we didn't get major info until April (and B2W2 released in June in Japan!). Likewise, we got Zorua & Zoroark in February, but Black & White were not confirmed until April and then were released in September.

April to Holiday 2016 (probably November) would be a good pre-release period, even for a new gen.
    My Pokémon Sun Team:

3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574|NNID: Master_Zach|Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97|PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Decidueye, SSB Wii U, Joel from TLOU, L&O: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises, Multi-Man Smash theme

Quote Originally Posted by KantosNewHope View Post
    No, because it's bunk. Find whomever told you this and place shame upon them and their family and their cow.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

They (rumor spreaders) said the same thing with BW.
    Then again with B2W2.
    Then again with XY.
    Then again with ORAS.
    Then again with S&M.
    Then again with whatever they come up next.
    Then again with what comes after that.
    Then again...

.: Waiting for the stars to align. | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    So, do you guys think CoroCoro next month will have anything good?
    Hm, maybe a reconfirmation that, it IS happening, revealing the clockwork mythical robot mon (forgot it's name xD) is connected to the new games, and maaaaybe the new box art.

The first two, I'm betting.

Aching is eternal. Healing, is a sought for art...

There's going to be a lot of rumors like this going around (unfortunately), don't believe anything unless it's on the main site. or from another just-as-trustworthy source.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Then again with S&M.
    I'm sorry, we need to address this. Can we all agree to just type out Sun & Moon for the next few years? Like, can we ratify a treaty stating that, in the name of the greater good?

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    I'm sorry, we need to address this. Can we all agree to just type out Sun & Moon for the next few years? Like, can we ratify a treaty stating that, in the name of the greater good?
    That would set a dangerous precedent. Besides, we've been saying DP for years.

Black Lives Matter

I will sign that treaty. It's not like Sun and Moon even have that long of a title to begin with.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

For news, reviews, info on my games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon, including pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Join us as we celebrate Ash's 20th 10th Birthday!

That would set a dangerous precedent. Besides, we've been saying DP for years.

Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    That would set a dangerous precedent.
    I think we should risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Besides, we've been saying DP for years.
    Not quite the same.

-----
    Words to|live by

Alright. Sun & Moon.
    It actually feels weird typing it as 'SM', 'S&M' or even 'SuMo'.

Also, can I just say that the Japanese logo, are once again, a lot cooler than ours.

.: Waiting for the stars to align. | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Wink

This afternoon, I recently e-mailed Toby Fox (Creator of Undertale and most of the music in EarthBound) to see if he wanted to do the soundtrack for Sun and Moon.
    :P

Page 3 of 583 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast