Thread: Taylor Swift Fan Club~

Wink Taylor Swift Fan Club~

Hey everyone!
    Welcome to the Taylor swift club!

About this club:This club is for Taylor Swift's fans and followers to talk about her music and career.

Rules:
    1.All SPPf and Club rules apply.
    2.No Spam, Off-Topic stuff, or One-Liners!
    3.No bashing of Taylor and her music!If you don't like her, simply don't join.
    4.If you want to post here,then join the Club.
    5.Have fun!

How to join:
    Username:
    Why you like Taylor:
    Favorite song of Taylor:

So I'm joining the club.
    Username:JessicaTR
    Why you like Taylor:I love her personality and her songs are very enchanting!
    Favorite song of Taylor:Ah,I love all her songs.If I have to choose one, It would be Lovestory.
    Last edited by Musashi~; 7th April 2016 at 8:00 AM.

I'd like to join, I'm a big fan of Taylor.

Username: xEryChan
    Why you like Taylor: What's not to like? I love her music and she seems like a real sweetheart.
    Favorite song of Taylor: Oh my gosh, there are so many but Enchanted is my favorite song, followed closely by New Romantics. Taylor doesn't have a song out that I don't like, tbh.

Come participate in the Shippers Secret Santa! It’ll be so much fun, I promise.

Twitter | Snapchat | Facebook

Username: Flo
    Why you like Taylor: She's great at writing her music and she has such a great personality.
    Favorite song of Taylor: Tie between Blank Space and Mine.

Taylor Swift FTW!

Username: Victorian Rush
    Why you like Taylor: I love her music and I find it to be relatable, plus she's an excellent songwriter.
    Favorite song of Taylor: There's so many but I really love Welcome to New York, Blank Space, and The Story of Us.

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Username: Flo
    Why you like Taylor: She's great at writing her music and she has such a great personality.
    Favorite song of Taylor: Tie between Blank Space and Mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorian Rush View Post
    Taylor Swift FTW!

Username: Victorian Rush
    Why you like Taylor: I love her music and I find it to be relatable, plus she's an excellent songwriter.
    Favorite song of Taylor: There's so many but I really love Welcome to New York, Blank Space, and The Story of Us.
    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    I'd like to join, I'm a big fan of Taylor.

Username: xEryChan
    Why you like Taylor: What's not to like? I love her music and she seems like a real sweetheart.
    Favorite song of Taylor: Oh my gosh, there are so many but Enchanted is my favorite song, followed closely by New Romantics. Taylor doesn't have a song out that I don't like, tbh.
    You all are accepted.Welcome to the club!

So which is you favorite song of Taylor from the Album 1989?
    Last edited by Musashi~; 7th April 2016 at 8:01 AM.

My favorite song off 1989 is definitely New Romantics. I don't know why but I just love that song so much and it makes me happy when its played on the radio. I always sing along.

Besides that, I also love Welcome to New York, Blank Space, and How To Get the Girl but New Romantics is my fav.

Come participate in the Shippers Secret Santa! It’ll be so much fun, I promise.

Twitter | Snapchat | Facebook

My favorite song from 1989 is a tie between New Romantics and Blank space.Both these songs lift my mood everytime I hear them.