Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: The Best Part of your Day

I manged to preorder Mario Odessey and get a Cappy hat with it. I have been hyped for the game all year.
    Please check out my Youtube channel. Its called. 'Jackster 136'.

Also join the Pearlshipping vault : http://pearlshipping-vault.boards.net

[IMG]pearl.jpg[/IMG]

I have managed to finish work early. Just shows what you can do when you don't have a slacker on your team.

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

I just returned from a trip to LA. I was invited to my friend's birthday. We visited many local attractions. But the biggest surprise for me was the escape game LA . It was my first experience. We booked the Clinic room. It was really scary. I am under emotions for the whole day.

Managed to get everything I needed done for classes done before I ran out of time. Hopefully the rest of the semester will be smooth sailing (before the inevitable rush of finals)
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

Getting 3 days off never felt so good. I'm pretty content with my job but the advice my coworker who left recently said to me months ago is striking me hard. "Be content with your job but not too content. Don't be afraid to take on new opportunities that'll improve you. If you see an opening, take it!"

For the small things I worry about or complain, I am saving up money to accomplish what I want to do thanks to still living with my parents. After a month hiatus, it's about time I do some traveling.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Best part of today: I just made this account. Very excited about that. I'm not really here to talk about pokemon, but I'm looking forward to seeing what serebii posts. He's a pretty cool guy and I follow him on most social media so I figured why not.

Went grocery shopping today and saw Betty Crocker brand Pokemon fruit snacks. I had actually been dreaming about this product the past couple weeks. Turns out it was real. So I bought some.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May, Clemont (Bonnie)'s Dedenne/Sophocles' Togedemaru

RIP Blake Carrington, Ben Matlock, Joe Mannix, JR Ewing, Jim Phelps
    GeekChicShipping National Anthem

Smile

Learning more and more its okay i like korrina and society is accepting gays more now was a happy thing for me^^ though even if i hadn't learned what i did, i'd like to think i'd want to stick by the one thing that works as the best anti depressant for me anyways....
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

I found today that my mom got three tickets yesterday to see I Choose You tomorrow. I’m just so excited and I cannot wait to see it.

My gerbil Skip had a stroke the other week and we thought we were going to lose him. For a while he wasn't able to walk properly so I was super thrilled to see him climb up the stairs in his cage to watch me while I worked. It looks like he's going to make a full recovery after all!

Currently working on a project for NaNoWriMo ~

Current Hunts: - 4000 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S)

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian Rush View Post
    I found today that my mom got three tickets yesterday to see I Choose You tomorrow. I’m just so excited and I cannot wait to see it.
    I've convinced my brother to go see it later on, which means I can get a free ride into the city, go to the gym, whilst he goes to the shops and then go to watch the film.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

Getting callbacks and interviews... I can't believe this is happening so fast. I'm happy, excited, nervous, scared, insecure, shocked, & a mix of "I can't believe I just did this" emotions.

Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Feeling the magic of Meganium through endless fun in the planetarium to the underwear it pulls off as it plays fun games and evolves into Kris, the female trainer of the Casey combo through their blue hair, as one is kinda like Ash, and the other gets more calm and simple, so turbines of the palace make being the ruler of an imaginary kingdom a fun ride as Meganium learns to call the garden a Rayquaza in Eden, so time to lay in bed and shower yourself with fictional fuses everywhere really makes me feel the most fun of Pokemon fancy and floating like a free and unleashed Meganium, so idk maybe even walking on pace like a Meganium outside in the sunshine is fun for me more than the whole daylight solar beam wishes of what to do.
    All fear the raging Typhlosion... ROAR - unleashed from the deepest depths of chaos and the ultimate sea of freedom, a time of untold legends and deep labyrinths of Frenzy and Lightning, the split from peace and the sanctuary of fulfillment reveal this one divine wish... THE LIGHTNING!!!
    Will we make it through victory road? If so, then our last task towards freedom would be to checkmate the dark-sided King at the Game's highest stage for the win! Happiness isn't perfect until it's shared, so let love lay the foundation and point the way!

I gotta say when my eevee on gold evolved tonight xD I feel I did a good job with him now.
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

I just submitted so many applications. I haven't even gone to sleep yet. This day off has done wonders for me. Hopefully I get a better job soon. Very soon.

Got a ton of work done today and it actually feels like I accomplished something for once. It's not much of a victory, but hey, at least I haven't wasted any of my time playing nothing but video games all day like I used to.

Currently working on a project for NaNoWriMo ~

Current Hunts: - 4000 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S)

So ever since the Switch (and Breath of the Wild) came out, I've put off getting it. At first, it was because I had classes at the time and I was afraid if I got it, then it would distract from my studies. Then summer came and I just put off getting it because it was a lot of money. So finally, I decided to try and snag one on black Friday or something of that sort. I didn't want to ask my parents to get it for my birthday because I felt bad that it costed so much and I knew that we've been a little tight on money ever since my dad's cancer surgery last year. Not to mention just my own embarrassment of even asking them for a console, like it's a thing that kids ask for and I'm about to graduate from college (that's how I thought they would take it, not throwing shade, I swear XD). Then a lot of the money I had saved up went to paying for a bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding. I wasn't told the price until I was just told to buy it, so that's where my birthday money went and then some : /

Well, anyway, my dad leaves his email inbox open on our home computer a lot and just before I click out of it, I see a message, "Your order of Mario Odyssey has shipped." I don't click on it, but I just stare at it. I scroll through some earlier emails and I see another email confirming the order, but I don't see any sign of a Switch being ordered. I don't know if my parents had the same idea I did or if they're looking around for one, or even if it's for one of my younger cousins for Christmas (I don't think it's that one because they would've asked me what my little cousins liked). Either way, I'm cautiously excited. I could actually get a Switch for Christmas and if that's the case then I just accidentally spoiled the surprise XD It wasn't my intention, I swear!
    Last edited by Cometstarlight; 11th November 2017 at 9:44 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

Traded in my old 3DS XL and bought the PokeBall edition 2DS XL. The PokeBall edition seriously looks gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

I said some stuff to friends that made me feel like accepting my childhood more ^_^

I have autism too

Decent enough shift and now I get two days off to be embraced by my duvet.

Also asked for time off next weekend. Those days are busy and I want to do something with friends instead. Hopefully I'll get it considering how I've had no issues with rota changes so far.

It feels great having this off my chest. I can save up money before leaving and my main boss told me that he'll try and get me to transfer. Today's been a pretty good day. I feel more confident in myself and I'll keep up the good work. I got emotional having to tell my boss I'm leaving... I've had my ups and downs with people and the work itself but this job has taught me a lot. Leaving feels bittersweet but also relieving because I know it's for the best.

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon released, coinciding with payday to boot.

my portfolio for SVA is done!! the proctor at national portfolio day basically told me that i was ready to submit, and i finally photographed my work!!

EDIT: well as i was paying my application fee, this little girl showed up!
    Last edited by roule; 17th November 2017 at 10:16 PM.

Felt good getting my CV out there for 'cushy' office jobs. Sooner I'm out the kitchen the better.

Honestly? Receiving the shipping notification for my Pokemon Center Exclusive Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Double Pack.

...I hope they come Wednesday. (Who am I kidding? I'm probably going to end up waiting until Friday like last year.)

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    | PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    Referee Grade: D
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718