Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Best Part of your Day

The best part of today was the weather. It was sunny, and I got to spend a nice day outside with my partner. Something I haven't done in a few months because of things happening. I feel really good as a result too.

The best part of today was coming home to my pup and laughing at his shenanagns after a particularly boring day at the office

Despite college, I found the time to hang out with two friends in Saturday. We lunched pizza and then walked the whole afternoon while talking. Somehow, we ended up at the beach, but as it was getting dark and it was really windy there we went home. It was pretty basic, but it's those simple things that make up good days.

I played some pick-up basketball yesterday and I had a great game. That was the best part of my day. I've been training for basketball again. I mostly just play pick-up games during the spring/summer. During the Fall/Winter is when Church League goes on.
    My Playstation Network name is grandchampion82. If any of you want to add me feel free.

I got 23/26 on my Biology Test! Really psyched because I thought I'd fail
    Gay and Proud.
    Sun (Anthony): Rowlet, Bruxish, Salandit
    Moon (Alba): Popplio, Pikipek, Cutiefly, Lurantis, Oricorio

The weather is nice today..plus we're going out to dinner for chinese on my brother's birthday today.
    LF: PP Ups and PP Maxes.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Sun, Animal Crossing New Leaf.
    If you send me a friend request on 3DS, PM me and let me know so I can add you back.

Found out that I got a 100% on a History test and a 100% on an English test, I literally almost had a heart attack
    Shnies Owned:
    ORAS:
    FR/LG:
    Latest Shiny: in 1038 eggs!

Well, this did happen yesterday but by the time I had gotten home, it was after midnight and I was tired so I just went bed so I figured I'd post it now. My birthday was two weeks ago today and to celebrate, my mom, my sister, and I all went to the city (New York) and went on the Circle Line. It's a cruise that goes around the city and you can see all the famous landmarks. It was really cool and I had a blast. I really wanna go again.
    Last edited by xEryChan; 22nd May 2016 at 6:23 PM. Reason: Corrected some typos

The best part of today is all day actually. I don't have to take any finals today. Tomorrow though I do and so I am a little antsy about em. Thankfully I have this forum to calm my nerves cause not even running/TV has helped. And it's slow at work today so it has not distracted me that well from tomorrow's dreadful day.

I got cheered up today because even though I had my final National 5 English exam, I opened it to find out 30% of our grade was from... Frozen.

As in the movie.

It actually kinda made me smile and stuff and brightened my spirits XD
    Gay and Proud.

Coming home from a really bad day out in town only to discover that lots of people were leaving compliments on some parody lyrics I wrote to 'Gaston' from Beauty and the Beast, the best stating that my lyrics were "worthy of Alan Menken". That, and my Mom is letting me choose two things from the Chinese we're getting tonight!
    Latest Shiny: (Random) (S)

Current Hunts: - 1750 SRs (FR/LG)

Went to see the Statue of Liberty today (3rd time ever). It is amazing how long it has been in business. It is also amazing how many sketches interpret the monumental landmark in their own ways.

I met one of my favorite singers this morning, squeak!! Not only that, but I got to take a picture with her, see her studio, and buy some of her old clothes. Squeak!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schade
    Have you ever played Hide and seek? I love that game, because you never know who's gonna be the duck, and who's gonna be the goose.
    thesketchqueen everywhere else on the internet. don't call me a girl, thanks.
    role player profile . tumblr . claims . art . coronet designs

I had a job interview today. It was a welcome change of pace from the usual rejection emails I get.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Went ice skating and didn't fall once whoop whoop!
    My art cause why not Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

I didn't have enough money for the bus so the guy who usually tries to annoy me gave me some so I could get home. Getting home is always the best part of the day.

thanks a lot to goggled petilil for diviner camilla~

When I play my guitar

Today, now the best part of my day was that I could sleep out, that was fun, after a whole week school! This is so great that you can share your best part of the day with others, a cool concept!
    My friends are my everything, I do everything for them!

Quote Originally Posted by Aromatic Mist View Post
    I got 23/26 on my Biology Test! Really psyched because I thought I'd fail
    That is great!
    My friends are my everything, I do everything for them!

I finally submitted an volunteer application I've been putting off for a while.

I went to see a friend of mine today who happens to be a professional illustrator to help me with my portfolio for an interview for a university course. She says I have nothing to worry about, and I've got all my bases covered!
    Latest Shiny: (Random) (S)

Current Hunts: - 1750 SRs (FR/LG)

I finished a piece of art today that I feel really good about. I don't exactly remember when I had started it last night, but after a couple of hours and then five-and-a-half hours of sleep later (I accidentally woke up earlier than I probably should've), I worked on it pretty much all day, and I like it a lot.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2015 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

My little sister has recently got into Power Rangers, so her smile when she found out I had a lot of the older toys was priceless.
    Gay and Proud.

Well everyday is best for me, can't pick one except the day I met a girl <3

Thanks to American-Pi for this banner!

Kanto | Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | Kalos | Alola

I got some marks back on some exams and I did better than I thought I would, which was pretty cool
    My art cause why not Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast