Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Best Part of your Day

My mother and I saved a duckling from being killed in a car park. We couldn't find the mother, sadly, so we had to call the RSPCA to give him (or her) a proper home. I'm just glad that I was able to give a baby duck a second chance at life.
    Latest Shiny: (465 REs) (Mo)

Current Hunts: - 200 SRs (FR/LG)

Quote Originally Posted by Samayouru View Post
    My mother and I saved a duckling from being killed in a car park. We couldn't find the mother, sadly, so we had to call the RSPCA to give him (or her) a proper home. I'm just glad that I was able to give a baby duck a second chance at life.
    Woah, you are a hero! Truly a hero, I respect that so much
    My friends are my everything, I do everything for them!

I got to cover for someone's shift at the pool (lifeguard) and I was also able to help the kids in my musical theater camp make dream catchers. In case you can't tell, I like working with kids.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner!
    Check out my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgU...f_sLdWDogvoXzA #ShamelessSelf-Promotion.

the best part of my day today is that i go a mega rayquaza EX and a mega latios EX in the roaring skies i bought ( still staring at 'em)

I slept in. And I watched a decent movie.

Today's been a really crummy day, so I might as well try look for something positive that's come out of it

I got to sleep 12 hours, which is a lot more than usual + my parents didn't wake me up super early so that's a bonus
    I finished a big assignment despite my friend taking FOREVER on her part
    Got to draw for a little while
    My art cause why not Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

best part of the day for me would be that part where i wake up early and eat out for breakfast before going to work, just watch as the sun rises and the rush hour crowd only juuust about to start swelling

even when there's something awful about to happen at work later, as long as i get to do my morning ritual, i'll be fine

Best part of my day was that I got to go to the state zoo. I was there for a good 5 hours. Oh, and I got hand feed some lettuce to a couple giraffes! That was really cool.

I have claimed Latios
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead

When I'm always with my girlfriend <3

Thanks to American--Pi for this awesome banner and userbar!

When I can sleep, lol. Just kidding, I really do not know. It depends on the day, I guess.

I pulled off something crazy in Kerbal Space Program. That made me happy. Other than that, today was extremely standard.
    I looked within my heart of hearts, and I knew despair.

When I am done with all my work

Ooh, so this was way last night but I'm posting today, I got to go to the twenty one pilots concert! Aaaah! It was so fun and my first actually big concert too. (A Dutch guy and another one of my favorite bands opened, and omg... just soo so good!) Admittedly, I'm still trying to process all of it still, because it was a lot to take in, but it was a fantastic experience and I think one of the best nights I've had in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Schade
    Have you ever played Hide and seek? I love that game, because you never know who's gonna be the duck, and who's gonna be the goose.
    thesketchqueen everywhere else on the internet. don't call me a girl, thanks.
    role player profile . tumblr . claims . art . coronet designs

I've started to really embrace the goth style over the past few years, but never got the courage to go any further than casual goth clothes. Today I bought some eyeliner and it actually looks quite nice on me!
    Latest Shiny: (465 REs) (Mo)

Current Hunts: - 200 SRs (FR/LG)

I'm gonna be able to go to a water park today. And get my DQIX back from a friend. I let him borrow it to see if he liked it. He didn't really like it and I had my own. But in May, mine was stolen and I really miss it. But now I'm getting a replacement, so that's nice.

Check out my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgU...f_sLdWDogvoXzA #ShamelessSelf-Promotion.

Today's a holiday and i get to go out on the Hill near my house with my friends we always discover something new there and we even have our own hideout there

First day back to work from a 5 week holiday. So i can't wait to get home and drive down to the only pokestop for miles (i live in a rural area) And sit on a lure for about 2 hours.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old,

We grow old because we stop playing - George bernard Shaw

My Team

Bench warmers

Gerring home after work and hang out with my dogs take a hike with them and relax! ♥

Got my exam results back! As for English, Practical Cookery, and Modern Studies, B for Biology, and C for Maths. Overall, I got what I both wanted and needed.
    Gay and Proud.
    Sun (Anthony): Rowlet, Bruxish, Salandit
    Moon (Alba): Popplio, Pikipek, Cutiefly, Lurantis, Oricorio

I got a job today. I went for an interview today and they offered me the job. I do have some forms I'm going to have to fill oit before I can start working but I'm just so happy. I had been really struggling to find one and I'm so happy right now.

I've been playing my violin, viola, and bass guitar for the past hour or two. My fingers are purple and tingling, but I feel like I'm glowing. I love a good jam session!

Quote Originally Posted by Schade
    Have you ever played Hide and seek? I love that game, because you never know who's gonna be the duck, and who's gonna be the goose.
    thesketchqueen everywhere else on the internet. don't call me a girl, thanks.
    role player profile . tumblr . claims . art . coronet designs

I just sold my Phone for 250 euros. Now I am able to buy a new one. I'm going for the iPhone 6s plus in silver, 64 gb. And I'm also buying an apple watch with it. I have not had a brand new Phone before (Always had a used one) So I am really excited to get a brand new one. I'm going to pick it up on this Saturday. So that'd be tomorrow.

I am not waiting for the iPhone 7 release, as I will be buying the iPhone that comes out in 2017. I think that would be a better desicion.

Finished putting my competitive team together aside from teaching my Volcarona Substitute. But other than that, everyone's raring to go!

The best part of my day so far is that I woke up somewhere around 12 AM after clubbing for three days straight. Man, it feels good to wake up all refreshed.
    Last edited by Veens; 18th August 2016 at 5:46 PM. Reason: I'm dumb.

'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come.
    In this place I will abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'
    ~Elendil the Tall, the last king of Númenor~

On my last day of my week long vacation, we went to Disney World! I haven't been in so long. We went to Hollywood Studios, and I enjoyed myself! We saw a Frozen show that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Everyone was singing Let it Go as we left the theater. xD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast