Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DLC Wishes Thread

I expect Scizor, due to its overall notoriety amongst Generation 2 Pokemon, amongst all Bug-types, and in general. It fills several niches. Plus, its moves can have extra hitstun resistance (i.e. armor) to them. Overall he'd be an excellent inclusion that I'd definitely try oyt.

Empoleon, while a cool Pokemon, would be quite surprising. I do hope his inclusion wouldn't exempt Greninja's, since I feel Greninja really needs to be in this game as well as a testament to his overall significance as part of the franchise now, and to fully illustrate his battle capabilities in ways the main series games can't.

I'd also still really like Hawlucha to get in; a showy fighter who loves to give it his all - this kind of flashy Fighting Game is perfect for him, and if we've already allowed two Mewtwos and two Pikachus, it'd be grating to use repetition as an excuse not to include Hawlucha. Plus, he'd be capable of far more aerial maneuvers than Pikachu Libre is.

More wildcard characters I'd like to see would be Lopunny and Golurk. Lopunny could use a fighting style similar to a ballerina dancing, with pirhouettes and the like, and then change to a more gymnastics-orientated style upon Mega Evolution. Plus, more female Pokemon representation is always good.

Golurk could be the quintessential "giant character". Furthermore, Pokken is uniquely capable of showing off the rocket-based capabilities of Golurk (powered flight, bursts of flames from its arms, etc.). Integrating its Ghost- and Ground-typings in alongside the raw hand-to-hand combat and rocket elements could allow for a really unique and refreshing moveset for Golurk.

Dragonite with Dragon Claw, Hawlucha with Sky Drop.
    Love using IV Calculator to find the best pokemons fast!

@ AursKshytria

I like the Lopunny idea. Although, between Lucario, Braizen and Gardevoir, they're going to get loads of flack for all the tongue-in-cheek fanservice...

I'd like roundhouse kicks, spins, and significant air game if they picked Lopunny. Weavile, Sceptile and Blaziken have the best right now, IMO. Weavile's too willy with better attacks on the ground, and Sceptile's too awkward, so right now it's up to Blaziken. Lopunny could go with Jump Kicks, split kicks, flip kicks, and jump offs on the opponent. I like. It obviously has the Mega version option for the Synergy Burst. And, it'd be a Normal type! They somehow overlooked Rock, Bug and Normal.
    3DS Friend Code: 5343-7935-6882
    Pokémon X Friend Safari: Oddish, Sawsbuck, Gogoat

Scizor's coming to the arcade version. That means Empoleon is coming!

With Scizor added and Empoleon on the way that likely leaves one more potential slot for a fighter. I think it would be cool if they managed to pull a gen 7 pokemon into the game, It is plausible as greninja had been worked on for smash bros. before x and y ever came out so there's no reason to say it can't happen. If this were to happen then I would love the gen 7 representative to be Lycanroc (out of personal bias but also to fill the role for a rock type pokemon). Either form would be fine with me, i mean it would be a stretch since it doesn't happen in game but I could see the sun form being used while the night form could be saved for the synergy burst form. If this wouldn't happen then I would love to see Hawlucha get in
    Sun and Moon Teams
        Spoiler:- S/M Teams:

Croagunk it is! I guessed Toxicroak a while ago, so I wasn't that far off. So I got Scizor and the Croak line right. Still holding out for Dewott, Kabutops and Shiftry. Maybe in a sequel.

This is great news with Croagunk because 1) support Pokemon aren't off limits and 2) more Poison love is always appreciated. Also, another fantastic NFE Mon! This isn't the main games after all, so they have all sorts of ways to make these guys shine.

I find it surprising since Croagunk was already a Support Pokemon, then again, it opens up the window for more possibilities.

Just watched the preview vid, and we sure Crogunk isn't a tech type? Also... It's odd. Way odd, I'm getting Dan vibes. Disappears and drops out of the sky, head plants, George Costanza levels of lounging and poses. I really don't want all the Poison types to be unusual. They can be crafty, but make sure we get one that's a beast.

It's been a while. And I have a feeling this will be one of the final posts before this thread gets locked. So they have announced Pokken Tournament DX for Switch, with all the arcade characters that were added after the Wii U version's release plus Decidueye from Sun and Moon. Do you think there will be DLC for the Switch version?

I wouldn't mind at least one or two Sun/Moon Pokemon as dlc or updates like the arcade version. I maintain that Pheromosa could borrow heavily from Nina Williams. Not so sure about Tsareena anymore since deciduous is our resident grass type, but perhaps Salazzle could be the Anna to Pheromosa's Nina?

And of course we can't forget about Tapu Koko - he's become more iconic as the Alola legendary than even the box mons.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

3DS Friend Code - 4613 7899 0504 In-Game Name for Moon: Raphael

Question tho. Coz theres no question thread

Can this be played between me and my friend online just the two of us or do we need more people like splatoon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123