Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shocks & Bonds! (405)

Factory Head Noland Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DaRk_NiNjA
    ... man... are you gay?? "He's hot"... WTF???? sorry but... wtf????
    That was just a crep thing to say, so what if he was gay?! He's bi and there's nothing wrong with that, Alfonso can think what he wants. Don't offend my buddies!!
    If you want to then I suggest you take your n00bish-ness to another forum! We don't need the likes of you here!
    Some people here are straight, gay and bi but there's no need to be so nasty about it!
    I think you should apologise....

BTW it was Grovyle's Pound attack that took out Quilava. We haven't seen it for a while...
    It was a pity about Torkoal being taken out with Hydro Pump..gotta feel sorry for it.

DaRk_NiNjA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    ...You sir, can Shut The F*ck Up. I'm frikking Bi, not that it's any of your f*cking business. I'm totally in my rights to comment on Hyuuga in such a manner, and if you don't like it, tough.

And if I was gay, dammit. What the hell is wrong with that? Keep your homophobia to yourself, please. Now go away and w*nk over your pictures of Misty, and leave people like myself in peice. *draws a really OMG HAWT GAY HYUUGA X TOMONO PICTURE*
    ok... but I just ask it cuz in you "location" is "Inside Roxanne. OH YES. :0" and when you said that about Hyuuga, I thought you were joking or you thought hyuuga was a girl... and I dont have homophobia, cuz my grandfather is bi also... I just thought you were joking, is just it...

And btw, I w*nk over may's pics... lol
    Last edited by DaRk_NiNjA; 16th May 2005 at 9:24 PM.

DaRk_NiNjA Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ~Bayleef~
    That was just a crep thing to say, so what if he was gay?! He's bi and there's nothing wrong with that, Alfonso can think what he wants. Don't offend my buddies!!
    If you want to then I suggest you take your n00bish-ness to another forum! We don't need the likes of you here!
    Some people here are straight, gay and bi but there's no need to be so nasty about it!

BTW it was Grovyle's Pound attack that took out Quilava. We haven't seen it for a while...
    It was a pity about Torkoal being taken out with Hydro Pump..gotta feel sorry for it.
    Like I type above... I was just joking, cuz I tought he was Joking either... and if apologising makes you feel better, I'm sorry...

DaRk_NiNjA Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ~Bayleef~

Like I type above... I was just joking, cuz I tought he was Joking either... and if apologising makes you feel better, I'm sorry... If you want to bann me... just bann!!! Cuz I thought he was straight, and he was kidding about Hyuuga...

Sorry for the double post...
    Last edited by DaRk_NiNjA; 16th May 2005 at 9:30 PM.

Great job triple-posting, wankjob.

Trust me. Announcing to the world who you wank over....bad idea. *learned* ....now if you'll excuse me, I have Brawly pics to tend to. *wanders off with a long something in her hand*

Purrrrrrr.

Enough please. I personally don't give a **** who or what people choose as their sexual preference, but this thread is not intended for that discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracross
    It was a sand tomb attack. It then moved in for a double-edge as Satoshi ordered Pikachu to use iron tail.
    Thanks H. Double-Edge... Can it be that they forgot the precious yellow glow already.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

DaRk_NiNjA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Bugsy
    Great job triple-posting, wankjob.

Trust me. Announcing to the world who you wank over....bad idea.
    Sorry for the triple-posting... and about w*nk... I was just kidding... Its looks like I cant say nothing...

hmm............i wonder if that Kaebe girl has a Blaziken?................................great episode ash is in bad state/

Quote Originally Posted by blaziken's_charizard
    hmm............i wonder if that Kaebe girl has a Blaziken?................................great episode ash is in bad state/
    look it could be a Snorlax for all i care, whatever it is, Grovyle, Corphish, or Swellow will have the honor of crushing it.

I wonder how Ash will defeat Kaebe (is that her name). It is obvious he's going to win (been said before). I reckon to stir things up she might have a ghost pokemon or a dark pokemon. Just have to wait and see...

Phantom Bugsy, Dark Ninja and Alfonso... you guys should apologise (well not so much Alfonso). You guys could get in trouble.

Thanks to Aurora Wish for making this card- totally awesome.

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    Paul Valery

"I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance: waiting for the bathroom."
    Bob Hopes

Quote Originally Posted by charizard trainer #1
    I wonder how Ash will defeat Kaebe (is that her name). It is obvious he's going to win (been said before). I reckon to stir things up she might have a ghost pokemon or a dark pokemon. Just have to wait and see...

Phantom Bugsy, Dark Ninja and Alfonso... you guys should apologise (well not so much Alfonso). You guys could get in trouble.
    ...Keade. ^^

Oh, and yes, I don't have to apologise. He attacked me and was a homophobic while doing so. I reacted in a normal way. Phantom_Bugsy, like myself, hates homophobes. 'Sides, we cover eachother's backs. :3 And neither of us care about 'getting into trouble'. This isn't a playground, and if we get banned in the end... LOL. There's always Bulbagarden for the time we're banned, or MSN. Or you know, Real Life. :P

DaRk_NiNjA Guest

...Keade. ^^

Oh, and yes, I don't have to apologise. He attacked me and was a homophobic while doing so. I reacted in a normal way. Phantom_Bugsy, like myself, hates homophobes. 'Sides, we cover eachother's backs. :3 And neither of us care about 'getting into trouble'. This isn't a playground, and if we get banned in the end... LOL. There's always Bulbagarden for the time we're banned, or MSN. Or you know, Real Life. :P
    For the Last Time I'M NOT HOMOPHOBE! I WAS KIDDING!

Quote Originally Posted by DaRk_NiNjA
    For the Last Time I'M NOT HOMOPHOBE! I WAS KIDDING!
    ...In the future, don't joke. Jokes are funny. That was not. Things that like only exist to offend. (If you had said it to someone in real life, you seriously would have gotten a wrist shoved down your throat. No joke.)

Just a little advice.

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    Of all its defeats though, this certainly was the funniest! Golduck sent that thing flyin'!
    You know, that looked almost identical to when Torkoal sent Lombre flying with a Overheat in the Mawille episode.

But, at least it wasn't a cheap win. A Hydro Pump certainly deserves to defeat a Fire pokemno easily, plus some Fury Swipes/

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    You know, that looked almost identical to when Torkoal sent Lombre flying with a Overheat in the Mawille episode.
    You thought of that too, huh? One good flyin' deserves another.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

For some odd reason (hint of sarcasm) i knew you were going to say that.
    Anyway i forgot to add this in my last post; Kaede is pretty hot as it has been said a million times before.

Thanks to Aurora Wish for making this card- totally awesome.

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    Paul Valery

"I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance: waiting for the bathroom."
    Bob Hopes

Dunno if this was asked somewhere, nor do I feel like looking (;\), anyone mind telling me who did Kaede's voice? It sounded a little similar to Izumi Curtis from Fullmetal Alchemist. o_o If it is the same person, then that'd make two Fullmetal seiyuu who've provided voices to AG (Frank Archer's seiyuu provided Adan's voice :x).
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

沢海陽子
    The reading seems to be Soumi Youko.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

WindyNight Guest

What can I say about this episode? Let's see..
    Kinda weird to see Ash using a grass and ice type Pokemon against two fire types. He won the battle, partly because of his skills and partly because of his luck, IMO..
    I mean Charizard is a strong fire Pokemon..It won't be defeated that easily...o_0
    And Keade, she also switched out her Pokemon for a type advantage..That's just cheap...
    Overall, that's not one of my best HL episodes...I give a rating 6/10 for the episode..

yeah, while I was cruising around Pokeani one day, I decided to try looking up her seiyuu in the Seiyuu Database. Nothing. Either the database is lacking her info, or this is her debut role in voice acting. However, Pokeani seemed to have its own database of other roles for all the various Pokemon seiyuu, and she didn't appear there either. That either says she only played very minor roles, appeared in lesser-known series, or it further confirms that this is a debuting seiyuu.
    Last edited by Yamato-san; 10th July 2005 at 2:16 AM.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

What can I say about this episode? Let's see..
    Kinda weird to see Ash using a grass and ice type Pokemon against two fire types. He won the battle, partly because of his skills and partly because of his luck, IMO..
    Yeah, well. You know Ash, he rarely seems to consider type-advantages.

I mean Charizard is a strong fire Pokemon..It won't be defeated that easily...o_0
    Charizard may be strong, but Glalie is a total monster.

And Keade, she also switched out her Pokemon for a type advantage..That's just cheap...
    That's not cheap, that's clever.

Blaziken master Guest

I didn't like the fact that torkoal was quickly thrown out of the way against golduck

LOL SWITCHING IS CHEAP LOL

[/serebii]

Hyuuga. ;~; He's like...adorable wtf and he is way gay with Tomono. Doesn't help that Hyuuga looks a LOT like Alfonso and Tomono has curly poof-hair like an Oos.

Oh my hands are killing me.

YAY QUILAVA. Or something <3 Johtoooo.

Purrrrrrr.

I am so glad Dugtrio appeared. One of my favorites makes its overdue appearance. And Kaedes strategy with Duggy is smart. Arena Trap is one of the best abilities. And I'm glad Pikachu didn't beat it either.

"Warm drinks, cold sandwiches!" Whether it was bad dubbing or an intentionally add-in of 4Kids, it was still hilarious xD

Ash and Morrison's rivalry is always exciting to watch.

Speaking of exciting to watch, I was glad to see Glalie in action. Its rebounding off the ice was excellent

Glalie's voice seems to get higher-pitched when its screaming. In Episode 400, Glalie's voice was really deep and controlled. But now, it's rather strained. I don't mind, though: Glalie's awesome regardless

Mark (interesting name, BTW. I was expecting Harry along with everyone else) had a good voice, actually. I was expecting some nasally, nerdy voice, but this one was quite fitting and quite good. Cool =)

Quilava's voice irritates me. Honestly, that's the voice I was expecting Mark to have xD

Katie had a good voice as well. Unfortunately, Venomoth wasn't as fortunate ;-;

I loved Dugtrio's ending cry. It screamed "TRIO!" really loud twice, and then gave a quiet, short, "Trio..." right afterward, which made it seem like it was saying, "Oh well, whatever ¬_¬." Hehe, that was hilarious. I laughed out loud at that.

I liked Brock's line about the spaghetti(and Morrison saying he liked spaghetti more xD). Not only was it funny, but it suits Brock's character to know best how to charm girls....Even if he doesn't usually get it right.

Loved the way Destiny Bond was portrayed It fits perfectly.

The little music montagé in the middle was interesting. I wasn't expecting it, but it was nice to watch.

EDIT: Oh, so it's Clark? My gosh, why is it that I can never properly hear character names? ._.

Overall rating:
    9.1 out of 10
    Good battles, fun to watch. Episodes like this really make me wish the League had been longer, but meh.

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 18th March 2006 at 4:20 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast