View Poll Results: Which version are you getting?

Voters
669. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon Sun

207 30.94%
  • Pokemon Moon

230 34.38%
  • Both versions

230 34.38%
  • Neither

2 0.30%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Sun or Moon? Which version are you getting?

I guess i would start with Moon first given that i'm more interested to Lunala compare to Solgaleo.. In the end, i would probably play both of them though..

i bought pokemon sun and my bro getting pokemon moon

Well, I was going to get Moon, but just like with X/Y, I ended up with the opposite. I went to gamestop (which I knew was not the best price, but was on my way), and it and all the stores around it were gone, so I went to two other stores (one of which was an extra mile walk), neither of which had it. Then after my museum shift, I tried Target, and for reasons the employees didn't even understand, they'd only ordered a ton of Sun, and I said, "I'll take it, it's the first physical copies of either game I've seen". . . so I have Sun, and the display copy of Yokai Watch 2 BS (since it was the last one). And I will not be buying any games for a while, yeah.
    Last edited by VampirateMace; 30th November 2016 at 4:57 AM.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files
    Twitter: @CleverKraken

“Once, or twice, in a lifetime, if you're lucky, there are moments. Someone slices the world open,
    right down the middle and you can see the sky behind it. The true world. And you understand your purpose.”
    (Frances Booth - Channel Zero; Candle Cove)

I got Sun. I was actually intending to get Moon at first, but I ended up preferring more of Sun's version exclusives. All I really missed out on was Sandshrew, but it was easy enough to trade away for one over the GTS.
    FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke- Current Team:

- - - - -
    Magnus - Brom - Spitfire - Pyrrhon - Rocco - Kindred
    Deaths: 1

I actually got both. I got Moon first from the eShop at midnight when the game first became available to download. I picked up Sun about a week later at Target on Black Friday and I also picked up a guide book as well.

Now I'm debating if I want to buy Moon to give to my nephew for Christmas so he can experience what a real Pokemon is.

i got moon

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I usually get the "blue" version so I picked Moon. It also lines up with my sleep schedule so that it's day most of the time anyway lol. Though I have both of the title legendaries now, so that doesn't really matter.

I might get Sun too though.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

At first, I originally wanted Moon. When my relative preordered the game for my birthday, he got me Sun. I'm actually glad he did in the end primarily because I find it easier to outfit my female character in the colors of clothing that are exclusive to Sun.
    I may not care much for Amourshipping, but I do love Serena!

Credits go to NintendoFan82 for this banner.

I originally wanted Sun since I usually go for the "Red" versions of a paired game but I changed my mind when they formally introduced Lunala. Throughout the announcements, I found out that unique time difference in Moon so I pre-ordered the game not long after. When the leaks came and found out that Alolan Vulpix, which I plan to add to my in-game team, is exclusive to Sun, half of me kinda regrets my decision. Nonetheless, I stood by my decision in playing Moon and I didn't regret it as I played through it. I caught an Alolan Sandshrew and later evolved it to replace my supposed Ninetales slot and he tanks hits left and right during the Aether infiltration. When I caught Nebby, the Lunala, I got so attached to the legendary that I kept it in my final in-game team. If it was Solgaleo, I would've Boxed him despite the story.

I might get Sun if the next games will still be on the 3DS. I'm currently struggling with my half-broken 3DS but I wouldn't want to buy a new one as long as the possible Switch game/s remain.

I got Sun first and Moon later with some unexpected extra Christmas money. I prefer Solgaleo and Alola Vulpix in Sun but Pheromosa and Celesteela in Moon. I'm going to use Sun as my main save file for breeding and competition and restart Moon for new playthroughs once Bank comes out.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

3DS Friend Code - 4613 7899 0504 In-Game Name for Moon: Raphael

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Wolf-Howl View Post
    I was actually intending to get Moon at first, but I ended up preferring more of Sun's version exclusives.
    I intended Sun to be my main game when Solgaleo was first revealed, but I'm now playing Moon as my main Gen 7 game instead cuz I think Moon's version exclusive Pokemon are better overall. I just really like Drampa, Oranguru and Pheromosa. :]

I got sun because i liked solgaleo but i wish i got moon because i hate that the clothes are only reds and oranges and yellows. Hardly anything is blue or purple. I might go to gamestop tomorrow and trade it.

I ended up getting both but I might give away Moon. The exclusives don't matter much to me because I can just trade for them

I took Moon because I loved Lunala's design. But given that my sister has got the other version, as always, it didn't really matter xD Actually it was way easier to choose who would take which version this time, compared to XY (for which the negotiations ended once I learnt Skrelp was Y exclusive ♥ )

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021