View Poll Results: Which version are you getting?

Voters
680. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon Sun

210 30.88%
  • Pokemon Moon

236 34.71%
  • Both versions

232 34.12%
  • Neither

2 0.29%
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun or Moon? Which version are you getting?

I mostly picked the blue one Heartgold and Sun are expections.

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

I'll pick Sun so I can do a Fullmetal Alchemist naming theme for my Nuzlocke
    Check out my Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClz88mknp1AX4i7S8IR3sXg/featured

Sun and Moon hype is real #TeamRowlet

My CP is 10...

I am still going to play both versions of the game with my first run through being on Moon. Speaking of versions does anyone else find it odd we have yet to be made aware of the possibility of version exclusive pokemon? I remember back when X and Y were being hyped CoroCoro covered a few version exclusive pokemon including Spritzee and Swirlix, and also Skrelp and Clauncher? I wasn't sure if this would be appropriate under this thread or the new pokemon thread, I figured it was more along the lines of the versions of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabre_King View Post
    I am still going to play both versions of the game with my first run through being on Moon. Speaking of versions does anyone else find it odd we have yet to be made aware of the possibility of version exclusive pokemon? I remember back when X and Y were being hyped CoroCoro covered a few version exclusive pokemon including Spritzee and Swirlix, and also Skrelp and Clauncher? I wasn't sure if this would be appropriate under this thread or the new pokemon thread, I figured it was more along the lines of the versions of the game.
    yeah now that you mention it, but then again we still have the rest of this month +3 months.

I pre ordered Pokemon Sun earlier this week.

Both, as I have done since Gen 5, but I'll be starting with Moon.
    Friend Code AS: 1864-9503-2931 Safari: Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir

The Generation is ending, so it's time for a Spare Breeds Giveaway! It's first come first serve, so message me for your chance to get one of these Mons.

We're starting with some Gen 1 Mons (all are 5 IV):

Charmander (M) (x2) - Adamant - Blaze - Luxury Ball - Dragon Dance - Dragon Pulse - Outrage - Air Cutter
    Pidgey (M) - Timid - Tangled Feet - Fast Ball - Air Cutter - Uproar - Brave Bird - Defog

I should probably get around to preordering both soon, GAME have those figures as bonuses and I kind of want them...
    New siblings awaken from the water
    When I imagine that, it's a wave of fun
    Electric surfin' go go
    Electric surfin' go go
    Days like this can't be stopped, right from the morning
    Even though the days pile up, I tremble, let's go!!

Sun because I like the lion!

There's a chance I may get both now to be honest.

Both.

Sun, boy, Rowlet
    Moon, girl, Litten

I'm happy (surprised) to see that both is the most popular option.
    Sun
    Moon

do we know the bonus for usa yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonsterRealm View Post
    So far I don't think any have been announced. I would love to get those steelbook cases but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonsterRealm View Post
    The closest we have to a "bonus" at the moment in the US is the Amazon Exclusive Steelbook edition that comes with both games. I'm a tad upset since it seems we only get one steelbook while Europe (not sure about Japan) gets a corresponding steelbook for each version

Quote Originally Posted by ShikabaneHime13 View Post
    The closest we have to a "bonus" at the moment in the US is the Amazon Exclusive Steelbook edition that comes with both games. I'm a tad upset since it seems we only get one steelbook while Europe (not sure about Japan) gets a corresponding steelbook for each version
    Really? I didn't know amazon announced anything. I might just grab that since I know a friend of mine wants moon.

Edit: Nevermind I just preorder at best buy.
    Last edited by Chimchar15; 14th August 2016 at 3:17 AM.

I chose Moon as I usually get the "secondary title" Except for Gold and Black 1 and 2. Plus I just love the night time, and Lunala

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

is there a artbook that will be released?

Both pre-ordered, as well as the special edition black Solgaleo/Lunala New 3DS XL along with the Collector's Edition of the guide.

Man, just another three months or so guys...
    Pokéballing since 2001

I am getting Moon, the legendary seems really cool.

probably moon, as I like night/moon themed stuff and I don't care for sun legend (not really moon either, so, well...)
    I suppose since I don't have a strong preference for the legendaries I could change my mind depending on version exclusives, but even those you can trade for and then breed...

Leaning towards Moon but i'll decide when i see the version exclusives.

I'll be picking Pokémon Sun on release, unless they somehow make every exclusive aspect of Moon better for me... Which I doubt.

Speaking of picking a version, I haven't found the use into pre-ordering one yet, but I was wondering if it was actually possible for stores to run out of stock on release date ? I don't think I've ever seen stores run out of recent Pokémon games but if anyone has instances saying otherwise, warn me so I can pre-order my copy right away!
    ❝Take me down to the river.❞

Quote Originally Posted by Everlasting View Post
    I'll be picking Pokémon Sun on release, unless they somehow make every exclusive aspect of Moon better for me... Which I doubt.

Speaking of picking a version, I haven't found the use into pre-ordering one yet, but I was wondering if it was actually possible for stores to run out of stock on release date ? I don't think I've ever seen stores run out of recent Pokémon games but if anyone has instances saying otherwise, warn me so I can pre-order my copy right away!
    i know running out on release date can happen, but I don't make a habit of going in to stores on the first day of a release and don't have the biggest social network, so I can't give you a specific instance from firsthand knowledge.

but as for preordering benefits, they often come with an additional collectible thing I think. like, my copy of diamond was preordered and I got a ds pen with a dialga on top with it.

I am picking up both games on release day. However I have a younger sister who also plays the games so I pick buy both games (she is still in college and has no money so I help her out). I get one game and she gets the other game. This time around I am getting Sun while she is getting Moon.

In the past, how soon before release are version exclusive pokemon usually revealed?

Credits to American--Pi for the great signature

FC: 0619 - 3673 - 3596

Quote Originally Posted by Inoshi View Post
    In the past, how soon before release are version exclusive pokemon usually revealed?
    Prior to XY's release in October, Clauncher and Skrelp were revealed in June, but weren't confirmed as version exclusives until July. Prior to BW's release in September, Reuniclus and Gothitelle were revealed in June, but weren't confirmed as version exclusives until July.

Presumably, were one to apply those instances to Sun and Moon, we might feasibly see version exclusives confirmed either this month or next.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast