View Poll Results: Which version are you getting?

Voters
678. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon Sun

210 30.97%
  • Pokemon Moon

234 34.51%
  • Both versions

232 34.22%
  • Neither

2 0.29%
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Sun or Moon? Which version are you getting?

It's kind of weird that we only know about one version exclusive so far. Yeah, there's the whole night and day thing but it feels super weird that Passimian and Oranguru are the only real exclusives revealed.
    Insert witty catchphrase here.

Quote Originally Posted by ninijatt View Post
    It's kind of weird that we only know about one version exclusive so far. Yeah, there's the whole night and day thing but it feels super weird that Passimian and Oranguru are the only real exclusives revealed.
    Well Lycanroc's forms are version exclusive too. No reason not to really count that too.

Quote Originally Posted by yumenokage View Post
    that said, there is a possibility that something that has been revealed but not said whether or not it's exclusive will turn out to be exclusive
    I doubt it, mainly because they probably would have just included that in the trailer with the version exclusives. I'd imagine they would have at least.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Well Lycanroc's forms are version exclusive too. No reason not to really count that too.

I doubt it, mainly because they probably would have just included that in the trailer with the version exclusives. I'd imagine they would have at least.
    The reason why I didn't count it is because they're basically the same Pokemon.
    Insert witty catchphrase here.

I really like the portability of the digital games--the first time I got one was Y (I had a physical X), and it was so nice to be able to switch between the two games without worrying about cartridges. So definitely digital for me. :] I'm a little worried about the file size now that it's been revealed; I forget how big my SD card is, but I think I'll have plenty of space.
    As for which version, I was initially leaning towards Moon, because bats and nighttime and things. Since the reveal of a couple version exclusives (all my love for Midday Lycanroc), I have decided I'll be playing through Sun first, and then Moon will be the copy I continually replay.

I normally would only get one game in the past but since black and white I just get both of them
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

I'm not sure which one I'll be getting first but I'll be getting one on Pre-order and the other a little later down the line. The reason I haven't decided yet is that I've been avoiding info about the games as much as possible. All I've seen is the box art, that they will be called Sun and Moon, the release date, something about 'Ultra Beasts' and that the day/night feature is different depending on which version. I don't even know what the starter 'mons are! (Trying to go into the game as blind as possible). I'm going to wait until there is more info about the version differences before making a final decision though right now I am leaning towards Sun...

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Jay View Post
    I'm not sure which one I'll be getting first but I'll be getting one on Pre-order and the other a little later down the line. The reason I haven't decided yet is that I've been avoiding info about the games as much as possible. All I've seen is the box art, that they will be called Sun and Moon, the release date, something about 'Ultra Beasts' and that the day/night feature is different depending on which version. I don't even know what the starter 'mons are! (Trying to go into the game as blind as possible). I'm going to wait until there is more info about the version differences before making a final decision though right now I am leaning towards Sun...
    you want to avoid spoilers that much and yet dared to venture into not only the general forums, but this particular section of them?!

I don't think I could make a choice on which game without knowing anything about the version differences... but I tend to be pretty obsessive in general.
    MDT 3pm-6pm and after 8pm weekdays are generally good trading times
    looking for ditto and snorunt friend safaries
    friend safari: shuppet, phantump, dusclops
    in game name: ゆめのかげ | friend code: 3480-2595-4791
    "Gengar is cute. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." --yumenokage

I'm getting both games like I always do.

Awesome banner by Astral Shadow

I'm getting Sun, because of Sun's real-life time. IMO, the game is more imersive when the game's time is the same as real life's time and i don't want to change the internal clock, since it would affect some of my games, such as Animal Crossing, Pokémon Shuffle, Pokémon Rumble and Yo-kai watch.

Really sad about this tbh, because i prefer Moon's cover and legendary (and also i don't like anything that reminds me of heat, because i already live in a extremely hot city).
    Last edited by Xuxuba; 14th October 2016 at 2:44 AM.

I'm going with Sun because I like the legendary better so far

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Are you picking up Sun? Do you prefer Moon? Buying both? Going physical or digital?
    Discuss the reasons for your decisions.

Stay in topic and use specific threads for discussing other matters.
    All forum rules apply.
    Pokemon sun for me, and i only buy physical. Digital is too iffy given my internet connecttion.
    VIVA CRISTO REY!
    #neverpopplio

TiredButAwake is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Im getting sun just because of the different version exclusive pokemon that are in it. Then me and my boyfriend are going to trade legendaries.
    I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE BALLZ BECAUSE I HAV THEMMM!!!111 SUCK ME HARD PLEASE RIGHT IN THE BUTTHOLE ASSWIPES :))((((()))×^×%:1<17175159652557474784993

I'm getting Sun for its exclusives, and I'll trade for Moon's exclusives later. Right now, the only Moon Pokémon I'm interested in is Oranguru because of Instruct.

Still Sun
    Better mascot
    Better monkey
    Cooler Ultra Beast
    And day/night isn't reversed.

Only downside is Lycanroc midnight is Moon.... should just be for evolving Rockruff at day or night, no need for exclusivity...... -.-

I'm still all on Moon this time and will keep on that idea, I just like it better, although will probably get the Sun exclusives from some friends.
    3DS FC: 0302-0844-3950 add me!
    Started on Pokémon Blue, continued through Silver, Emerald, Diamond, Black 2, Y and Omega Ruby.
    Going o buy Pokémon Moon.
    Favorie 7th Gen Pokémon: Decidueye

I'm still getting both just so I don't have deal with people wanting ridiculous trades for gen exclusives.

I always get the "second" game (ie Blue, Silver, Sapphire, etc.), and that's not changing this time around, so I'm getting Moon.

I think Lunala has a more interesting design than Solgaleo anyway.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

Although I'm getting both, I think I'll start moon first due to it being mainly night time. I think i'll enjoy that

Both since I have two 3DS. I'm starting off with Moon but I will start a file for Sun so that I can get Munchlax before it's too late and to also send Ash Greninja to the game early.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

I'm definitely getting both as I always do. But Pokemon Sun is probably going to be the one I play the most :P

I firstly ordered Sun because when the legendaries were released I loved Solgaleo the most immediately, but for some reason Lunala really started to grow on me and now my favourite pokemon is Lunala, so now I ordered both haha

Even after playing the demo, I still am going to get Moon. The day/night music just further encourages me to mess with my 3DS's clock. Happy ukulele music in Hau'oli, please, no jazz!
    Lugia is my favorite Pokemon!

I'll be playing through Moon first, if only because I want to use Lycanroc (Midnight Form).

Both of them as I always do since Silver and Gold. I can trade with myself. I think I will start with Sun (it will be my main game). Just go with Moon before Sun to trade to myself the starters and start a real adventure later.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast