Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your favourite B&W pokemon

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I actually really like Mienshao. I feel like it was kinda forgotten though, I rarely see it mentioned anywhere. :< Whimsicott and Archeops are pretty cool too.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

My favourite is yamask, such a cool design and a pretty good story for him!

If I went for anything it'd probably be the Zorua line since not only does it have one of the coolest gimmicks going for it ever, but its connections to N, whether they be in weird theories or that he simply owned one at a time, are quite awesome.
    Banner by me!

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Fanfic Profile:
    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Chandelure is great, I like his shiny forum, I used one on my team many times and it's pretty strong. Plus the design and concept is really cool.

I love how Generation 5 brought us an entire Pokedex of new Pokemon, but my favorite has to be Zebstrika. I love its graceful design, and I thought it was stange and interesting how it got Sap Sipper as a Hidden Ability.

Gen 5 was the gen where every single one of the starters were my favorite. Cubchoo has always been near and dear to my heart on account of it being a polar bear and I love them. I also loved the Munna line and the Minccino line design-wise.
    (((i haven't used this site in about five years so if i mess up call me out)))

Although some people remember Gen 5 for its rather... er... unorthodox Pokémon designs (see Trubbish, Vanillite and Klink), Unova did serve up some great Pokémon designs too. Probably my favourite Unovan Pokémon would have to be:

(I chose Tepig in both the original BW and BW2. He's just my favourite Unovan starter, but I like Oshawott too.)
    I love Canada now and forever.

I honestly really dislike a lot of the Gen V Pokémon, not for any other reason than I disliked the games. I'd say Tirtouga, Carracosta, Lilligant, Volcarona, Chandelure, Yamask, Klink family, Sewaddle family, and Keldeo are good designs.

My favourite out of them has to be Carracosta.

My favourite six became my team, pretty much, or at least my Black/White team. Serperior, Chandelure, Haxorus, Sigilyph, Klinklang, Eelectross.
    Last edited by TikTok13; 21st March 2017 at 7:49 PM.
    Claimed Cheren!
    "The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

If the Zorua line didn't exist, I'd probably be similar to TikTok13 in that it's probably the Pokemon I used on my team - the Oshawott line, the Timburr line (yep you just read that right), Emolga, Audino, Lilligant, Simisear (yep you just read that right) and Thundurus. I also love both the BW dragons, since their lore is amazing.
    Banner by me!

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Did I mention I love Scolipede ? Because I freakin' love Scolipede ♥ I even took Venipede as my starter in my B2 Challenge Mode Nuzlocke, and she was a beast ♥
    Actually, thanks to the two Unova Nuzlockes I did, I totally rediscovered GenV 'mon. Namely, I have now an immense respect for both Reuniclus and Bisharp, due to events that happened during the runs.

Also... I know this is not the good thread, but I now despise the Darumaka line. Seriously, they have been responsible for at least five deaths in my runs, one of them being my favorite member at the time... T^T

Galvantula's probably my favorite. I really love it's typing and move pool; it's one of the few bug types I'd go out of my way to get (if I had to).

Lilligant/Hydreigon(surprised?)/Victini/Audino :3
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    My Birthday is on August 16th! :3
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~

Emboar, Simisage, Escavalier, Mienshao, Druddigon, Golurk, Liepard, Lilligant, Gothitelle, and Darmanitan.

Honestly, I love the Joltik line mainly because of the design. That said the Sewaddle line as been rocketing up through my list of loved pokemon.

I think I loved almost every Pokemon design from BW but I guess my favorite would be Reshiram because it has blue eyes and white coloring plus it somewhat reminds me of the Blue Eyes White Dragon card from Yugioh.

After replaying White I'd say that my team has just become some of my favourite Pokemon. The Snivy line, the Munna line, the Tympole line, the Scraggy line, Cinccino and the Litwick line are now all up there as some of my favourites.

(Note: I didn't add Minccino since I caught Cinccino as a Phenomenon encounter)
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Lightbulb

There so many Pokčmon that I like,gen 5 introduced the best Pokčmon design and it's my favorite generation but here my favorite:

Spoiler:- spoilers:
    Last edited by Nebbygetinthebag; 4th July 2017 at 2:41 AM.

Credit for the banner goes to Satomine Night

I'd say Mienshao and Hydreigon are the stand-out favourites of mine compared to the rest.
    POKÉMON SUN MOON | IGN-M: VITTORIA | IGN-S: TESSA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Krookodile is easily my favorite, but I really like Serperior, Emboar, Chandelure, Galvantula, Braviary, Eelektross, Carracosta and Zekrom as well.
    Last edited by M.P.; 24th July 2017 at 4:12 PM.
    Claimed:
    Pokemon Omega Ruby team:
    Pokemon Moon team:

Easily Minccino, its just So CUTE! I see it and just want to hug it. Every play through of Gen 5 I've done I catch one for my team and name it Chinchillor. I cant ever bring myself to evolve it though, because Cinccino is a fate that no Minccino should be forced to endure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebbygetinthebag View Post
    Petilil and Lilligant
    This is one of my favourite Unova families in terms of design (especially Lilligant - I think it's so pretty and love the flower).

Lilligant is one of those Pokemon that I haven't used on a main team, but really want to eventually. I think it's cool that it learns Quiver Dance.
    >>// \\<<

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    This is one of my favourite Unova families in terms of design (especially Lilligant - I think it's so pretty and love the flower).

Lilligant is one of those Pokemon that I haven't used on a main team, but really want to eventually. I think it's cool that it learns Quiver Dance.
    Agreed I love Lilligant design it's so pretty and she is my powerhouse in White 2 she is very useful,The move that is teach her is Quiver Dance,Giga Drain,Sleep Powder and Hidden Power Rock.

Credit for the banner goes to Satomine Night

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123