Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fishing For Feebas - Your Experiences

This week, I was thinking about how I used to play the Gen 3 games with my best friend from elementary school, and remembered that she had several Feebas on her Sapphire. She was able to fish up several of them without really trying. I already had my Milotic by that point, but I was a little mad that she found Feebas so easily while it took me forever lol.

I might actually still have one of her Feebas stored on one of my games. She traded me several of her Sapphire & Colosseum Pokemon for safekeeping when she restarted those games and I think I still have some of them sitting untouched in PC boxes (& others were Pal Parked to Pearl IIRC).
    >>// \\<<

Well i always tried it given that i want a milotic in my team, but sadly until now i never succeed..

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I just sat down and started fishing through the tiles, about 5 times each. Took me about two or three hours until I found one of the spots. I caught about 5 of them, so I would never have to return lol.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I spent weeks fishing to find one in Emerald. It was the hardest task I ever did in the games and Feebas should have never been made so rare.

I do remember finding one. It was boring and was a pain in the you know what, in both the gen 3 and gen 4 games. I like that Feebas is easier to get now.

I hated hunting for Feebas in the GBA games. It added insult to injury that it was such a weak Pokemon that had only one purpose, which was evolving into Milotic.

I found it a nice touch! But yeah, slightly tiring.. I think it was supposed to be a flavour thing along with the other stuff in the region, and it's quite good at that.. Like walking through a road and you see a landmark or weird thing, LOL.
    { We keep praying and looking to the skies }

I first find it easily at random time, but that time I wasn't up in catching it so I just run away..then I realized I needed it lol I took me hours of finding it on the second etc.. times but I;m out of luck.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

Semi Art Site:PixivPS DiscordJoin our Pokemon Discord:PokeToku!

I've never managed to find one. Partly because for a long time I didn't know anything about "special tiles", and partly because after five or ten minutes of fishing I get bored and want to do something else.

It took me several hours, and many Carvanhas, but I ended up finding mine under the bridge.

Never caught one in Gen 3, nor in Gen 4 or 5. But then at the close of Gen 6 we had the night bridge, and the drought(pun unknown?) end and a Feebas was caught!!!

I never saw a wild Feebas at all, so I have no experience in fishing for it.

I remember I found it on my Ruby after days of trying. I remember reading that if you had the phrase "Natural Flowers" popular in Dewford you had a better chance of finding it. Obviously that's a lie and it doesn't change the overall odds, just the tiles you can find it on. I always used to restart my game if the phrase changed because I strongly believed the dross I read. At least I had 2 games.

It did pay off though and I eventually found a Feebas with an Impish nature. Was super happy but was unaware of the conditions I needed to evolve him into a Milotic and ended up giving him a lot of tough boosting PokeBlocks because I wanted to use him in contests. Thank Arceus for the existence of Ditto otherwise I would have been stuck hunting for a second one.

Ugh, I effing disliked fishing for Feebas in R/S/E since the odds of finding one were so rare. Why did Game Freak need to make such an ugly Pokemon so hard to find!

I think I got lucky only once at finding the randomized fishing spot. But it was on a ROM so it doesn't quite count. I also got lucky a single time in Platinum and caught a Feebas. I'm just glad ORAS made it easier to find. I don't think my sanity would have been safe if I had to search the entire Route for one. Oh and the limit on how many Pokeblocks it could eat was also pretty aggravating. I bred the one I found with Ditto and had three that were so close to having Max Beauty but couldn't be raised anymore because it was "too full to eat."
    Last edited by Captain Jigglypuff; 25th July 2017 at 2:06 PM.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

It's funny, because I never had to do a huge search for Hinbass (Feebas) when I played Ruby. I got incredibly lucky and hooked one right away, then I bred the Hinbass and traded the offspring to my other Gen III games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12