Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fishing For Feebas - Your Experiences

This week, I was thinking about how I used to play the Gen 3 games with my best friend from elementary school, and remembered that she had several Feebas on her Sapphire. She was able to fish up several of them without really trying. I already had my Milotic by that point, but I was a little mad that she found Feebas so easily while it took me forever lol.

I might actually still have one of her Feebas stored on one of my games. She traded me several of her Sapphire & Colosseum Pokemon for safekeeping when she restarted those games and I think I still have some of them sitting untouched in PC boxes (& others were Pal Parked to Pearl IIRC).
    >>// \\<<

Well i always tried it given that i want a milotic in my team, but sadly until now i never succeed..

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I just sat down and started fishing through the tiles, about 5 times each. Took me about two or three hours until I found one of the spots. I caught about 5 of them, so I would never have to return lol.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I spent weeks fishing to find one in Emerald. It was the hardest task I ever did in the games and Feebas should have never been made so rare.

I do remember finding one. It was boring and was a pain in the you know what, in both the gen 3 and gen 4 games. I like that Feebas is easier to get now.

I hated hunting for Feebas in the GBA games. It added insult to injury that it was such a weak Pokemon that had only one purpose, which was evolving into Milotic.

I found it a nice touch! But yeah, slightly tiring.. I think it was supposed to be a flavour thing along with the other stuff in the region, and it's quite good at that.. Like walking through a road and you see a landmark or weird thing, LOL.
    { We keep praying and looking to the skies }

I first find it easily at random time, but that time I wasn't up in catching it so I just run away..then I realized I needed it lol I took me hours of finding it on the second etc.. times but I;m out of luck.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

DAPixiv

I've never managed to find one. Partly because for a long time I didn't know anything about "special tiles", and partly because after five or ten minutes of fishing I get bored and want to do something else.

It took me several hours, and many Carvanhas, but I ended up finding mine under the bridge.

Never caught one in Gen 3, nor in Gen 4 or 5. But then at the close of Gen 6 we had the night bridge, and the drought(pun unknown?) end and a Feebas was caught!!!

I never saw a wild Feebas at all, so I have no experience in fishing for it.

I remember I found it on my Ruby after days of trying. I remember reading that if you had the phrase "Natural Flowers" popular in Dewford you had a better chance of finding it. Obviously that's a lie and it doesn't change the overall odds, just the tiles you can find it on. I always used to restart my game if the phrase changed because I strongly believed the dross I read. At least I had 2 games.

It did pay off though and I eventually found a Feebas with an Impish nature. Was super happy but was unaware of the conditions I needed to evolve him into a Milotic and ended up giving him a lot of tough boosting PokeBlocks because I wanted to use him in contests. Thank Arceus for the existence of Ditto otherwise I would have been stuck hunting for a second one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12