Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How does everyone organize their pc boxes?

What? Organize?
    Friend Code: 3411-1577-9071
    PM me if you want to friend

I've recently switched up how I have done it, a little, thanks to Box but the general structure is the same. The first 6 boxes are all of my favorite Pokemon from within each particular Generation. The 30 box limit puts some degree of scarcity on which Pokemon makes it, which I like. After those boxes I have two boxes for Mega Evolutions, and then two boxes for legendary Pokemon. I try to separate them with those that can participate in the Battle Tower and those that cannot. I admit, I "cheat" a little, in that I move Pokemon around to make space in some boxes, for example if a Pokemon was introduced in an earlier Gen but got an evolution in a later Gen I might move its evolution to the earlier Gen. This is especially the case in Gen 4, obviously. I also move stuff around if I'm tight on space and a particular is more abundant in some Gens more so than others, this usually applies to remakes and such. After that, I historically would try to have Pokemon organized by National Dex, and the remaining boxes are used for Breeding and whatnot.

However, recently I've started using Box more, and now I have a tiered system, where in which the top row box still follows my favorites from each Gen, but only includes those that have received a Skillful Ribbon. In the row people that it is ordered by my favorites of each Gen again but those that have not received the Ribbon. My goal was to have each of my favorite Pokemon from each Gen have the Skillful Ribbon before transferring them to Sun and Moon, but I don't think that's gonna happen now.

Well since I have a Living Dex, I have each Pokémon in numerical order according to the National Dex number.

Well on Alpha Sapphire I have my boxes organized in Pokedex order cuz I'm working on filling my Pokedex still and it's easier this way ha ha. But in Omega Ruby I have my boxes set up randomly for the most part, except my last box which has legendaries and a few shinies that I need to transfer to Bank. ^^;

I only own OmegaRuby, and I sort my Boxes really maniacally lol. I put my Shinies in my first couple of Boxes, then my event Pokemon, then my Apricorn Ball Pokemon, then EV-trained Pokemon, and so on. I don't have access to Pokemon Bank, so I gotta use my PC Boxes for all my storage needs.

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I have 10 boxes reserved for random mess that I've caught. Then there's separate boxes Synchronizers, a box for Pokémon with useful movesets/abilities for catching, shinies, various well bred Pokémon, and then just a bunch of empty boxes for MMing.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I'm very organised when it comes to my boxes!!

In X:
    Boxes 1-25 contain my National Living Dex (with spaces for the Pokémon that i'm catching in AS for completion)
    Box 26 contains some event legendaries and the 3 shinies that I've been lucky to find.
    Box 27 was a wonder trade fodder box
    Box 28 & 29 are my Vivillon collection, I have every 3 of every pattern!
    Box 30 contains extra trade/item trade evolution Pokémon for future use on teams.
    Box 31 contains that I bred for future teams for OR when I eventually start it

In AS:
    Box 1 contains my a full set of Pokémon 20 event legands and my newly found shiny Sunkern!
    Box 2-5 contains the Pokémon needed for my living dex that weren't obtainable in X&Y
    I will also have a Box for the AS legends when I get around to doing my legend hunt.

In OR:
    I basically just got the game and started it to get another set of Pokémon 20 events legends so that the only thing in Box 1 right now.

I'm wanting to have a complete National Dex up to gen 6 before I start Sun & Moon!
    Dewgong Are Beautiful!!
    Friend Code:0104-2462-7784
    Water Friend Safari On X: Krabby, Floatzel & Frogadier!
    Living Dex Progress
    Kanto-Complete!!! / Johto-8 Left / Hoenn-8 Left / Sinnoh-9 Left / Unova-14 Left
    Kalos-Complete!!! / Alola-Not Yet Explored

For the most part, I don't tend to organize my boxes. The only exceptions are the separate boxes that I have for shinies and legendary Pokémon. Other than that, I don't do anything special with my boxes.

I like to make boxes for... legendaries, unused, trained, contests ,bidoof (i collect them), and my train roster.

I have one box for my Starter Pokemon that I have, like Blaziken, Torterra, and their pre-evolution forms, another for "Special" Pokémon, such as Shinies, N's Pokemon, and Pokemon that have specific OT's, like Steven's Metagross from HG/SS, and Jasmine's Steelix. Another box is reserved for my main teams, like my Cheren-Based team, battle team, Dark team, etc. Another two boxes are dedicated to legendary Pokémon, and a final box is reserved for Pokémon I'm planning on training, or Pokémon that are pointless besides certain utilities, such as a HM slave or a Ditto
    Claimed Cheren!
    "The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

I'm ridiculously OCD about my PC Boxes.

Box 01: Storage for "New Captures" awaiting sorting.

Box 02-26: National Dex Ordering of a "Living PokeDex".

Box 28: Unown Forms (B-?, with A being in its National Dex place).
    Box 29: Vivillon Forms
    Box 30: Miscellaneous Forms
    Box 31: Spare Events, One-offs, Legendaries, and Shinies.
    #ProtectPopplio
    The Original Team:

Friend Code: 0705-6717-9136

During game play, its a case of order of capture. Once I've finished everything, I then arrange them by numerical order ala the National Dex. My remaining boxes go to extras, eggs and Pokemon I rotate in and out of my team.

Twitter | Tumblr | Currently Exploring Unova

I have trade, keep, competitive, and eggs. Usually I have multiple trade boxes because I catch Pokemon to fill out the Dex.
    (((i haven't used this site in about five years so if i mess up call me out)))

I have boxes for legendaries and contest pokemon.

I mostly organize my Boxes by strongest Pokemon. I put those in my first first Boxes and place weaker Pokemon in my last Boxes.

My Omega Ruby boxes are currently organized like this:

-Box 1-13 contain regular Pokemon I caught during the game & Pokemon I traded/transferred for Pokedex purposes
    -The next few boxes have event Pokemon, shinies, and other "special" Pokemon I'm holding onto (e.g. Pokemon in Apricorn Balls)
    -Then some empty boxes

-Boxes 25?-27 are where I store Wonder Trade Pokemon, breeding rejects, and other things I haven't released yet
    -Boxes 28-30 contain Pokemon I have bred, EV trained, and levelled up to 100
    -Box 31 is where I store the Ditto I use for breeding (for IVs, Natures), HM slaves, and my main team members when they're not in my party
    >>// \\<<

Before Sun and Moon I used to organise them by types, but now I organise them in pokedex order by region. With a separate box for shinies/legends/events etc.

I organize mine by alphabetical order and by level, so Arceus is always first in my PC Boxes.

I feel so lazy reading all of these comments. I've always just sent my Pokemon to the PC and let them fall where they may.

Traditionally a bunch of boxes for normal Pokedex, then national Pokedex and sometimes legendary/shiny boxes. Also, a box for all team members
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (X Friend Safari)

I recently did a huge PC Box overhaul in Omega Ruby version, and I now have all of my Pokemon organized by Level from lowest to highest. It took much longer than I expected, but I ended up being committed to the arduous task.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123