View Poll Results: What features of Gen 5 do you like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black City/White Forest

4 7.41%
  • Join Avenue

6 11.11%
  • Pokemon World Tournament

28 51.85%
  • Pokestar Studios

3 5.56%
  • Battle Subway

2 3.70%
  • Funfeast Missions

0 0%
  • Royal Unova

1 1.85%
  • Abyssal Ruins

1 1.85%
  • Pokemon Musicals

1 1.85%
  • Other

8 14.81%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite feature of gen 5?

For me, it's a tie between Pokéstar Studious and Pokémon World Tournament since I loved both.

My two favorites are the PWT and the Battle Subway. The Battle Subway is super unique to the Unova Region and the PWT is just plain awesome. Too bad it is exclusive to the sequels.

PWT. It was the one place I kept coming back to and actually having tons of fun with! It was also nice of them to upgrade some of the music from other generations too!
    Latest Shiny: - 1164 SRs (Pt)

Current Hunts: - 4000 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S)

PWT, of course! I loved battling all of the Gym Leaders and Champions of the previous games.

Too bad the Elite4 members cannot be challenged (Lorelei)
    In Loving Memory
    HeartGold Team
    August 2015 - January 2017
    Lost to careless deletion of save file.

Lilly | Charlotte | Pearl | Yolk | Cinder | Minty

Top 2 would probably be the Pokemon World Tournament and the PokeStar Studios. I also like Join Avenue and Pokemon Musical.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

Semi Art Site:PixivPS DiscordJoin our Pokemon Discord:PokeToku!

TMs being reusable and not disposed of after one use (which is what they should have been since Gen 1), Repels and their ilk renewing semi-automatically (from Black 2 and White 2 onwards), the dust clouds, rippling water and rustling grass, Black City/White Forest, the stadiums in Nimbasa City, and being able to challenge the Elite 4 in any order you want instead of a fixed order as in previous generations.
    Last edited by NovaBrunswick; 5th February 2017 at 5:52 PM. Reason: Italicizing game title
    I love Canada now and forever.

Sun Team:

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBrunswick View Post
    TMs being reusable and not disposed of after one use (which is what they should have been since Gen 1), Repels and their ilk renewing semi-automatically (from Black 2 and White 2 onwards), the dust clouds, rippling water and rustling grass, Black City/White Forest, the stadiums in Nimbasa City, and being able to challenge the Elite 4 in any order you want instead of a fixed order as in previous generations.
    Some people argue that Gen 5 didn't bring anything to the franchise but from all those things you listed that's a pretty invalid argument

I absolutely loved Join Avenue. My group of friends in high school would always keep tabs on each other with it. It was really nice to keep things personalized.

what's for breakfast dad
    This user has claimed Cursed Tavros.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcipher View Post
    I absolutely loved Join Avenue. My group of friends in high school would always keep tabs on each other with it. It was really nice to keep things personalized.
    The music is amazing! I also didn't know when I first played Black 2 (2012) that there were default NPCs that would roam around Join Avenue and I was really hyped when I saw them. It is like the BETA version of the Festival Plaza in SM

Quote Originally Posted by datdimfb View Post
    Black City/White Forest. Having the ability to catch more non-Isshu Pokemon or battle more trainers in Black/White was great.
    Of the two, I preferred the White Forest in White cuz I liked having an easier time filling up my Dex hee hee. The White Treehollow building there in White 2 was quite spectacular also, tho I wish we could've caught pokemon there like in the original White Forest.

The Abyssal Ruins puzzle was my favorite feature because it was a mysterious place and reminded me of Atlantis. The PWT and Join Avenue were cool too, it's just that I didn't go to those places much when I played BW2.

The World Tournament for me, because I loved having the opportunity to battle old gym leaders and champions again and being able to face their new and improved teams.

I simply adored the infinite TM use, as it let me tinker with different movesets. I also liked Join Avenue for the EV training and the egg-hatching stall. The best world have to be the PWT, though, because I loved battling all the people from regions past.
    Claimed Cheren!
    "The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

I honestly don't like many features in Gen 5. The only thing I really loved in Gen 5 that wasn't in previous games is the infinite TM use. Though the Season Cycle and PWT were pretty cool.

I have a preference for the Join Avenue. I felt it improved on what Black City/White Forest was going for. Heck it even returned this gen under a new name.

The Entralink was my fave feature, especially how we could sync up with the Dream World and get Pokemon at the Entree Forest.

PWT is my favorite feature of this game it was really challenging.The other features that I like is Battle Subway and Pokestar studios.

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    The Abyssal Ruins puzzle was my favorite feature because it was a mysterious place and reminded me of Atlantis.
    I didn't like the Abyssal Ruins much myself cuz I didn't like how we only had a small amount of time to explore that area. I collected most of the treasure inside, but I feel like Dive should've had a much bigger use in these games than just as a way of visiting the Abyssal Ruins. ^^;

Definitely Pokemon Musicals since adding accessories to Pokemon was fun, although I wish we had more control over the performance segment of the activity.

PWT without a doubt, I play it to this day its that good.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagardens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12