Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Pokemon Go Discussion

I have around 15 species the last I checked. It was mostly the same Pokemon since I was playing at Mall Of America. I started around 11:30am and played until about 8:30pm stopping for lunch and dinner. I did well over 100,000 experience since there was 5 Ho-Oh raids in the area, although I only caught one of them. I did manage to evolve Makuhita, Gulpin, and Zigzagoon.
    2015-2017: VGC Premier Challenge Organizer / Midseason Showdown Organizer
    Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nint...ile/KINGARCEUS
    Showdown: Playful Latios
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dragonexpert

Well, this morning I began expanding my collection of Hoenn pokemon from the five ghost types. I successfully added Mudkip, Poochyena, Wurmple, Makuhita, Skitty, Meditite, Roselia, Gulpin and Spoink to my pokedex by capturing them and actually obtained enough Gulpin to evolve a Swalot, bringing my total number of Hoenn region pokemon up to 15. At some gyms I battled I managed to see a Seviper though one did not appear in the wild. I also saw silhouettes that showed Zigzagoon, Linoone, Treecko and Seedot, but each disappeared before I could get to them.

This weather feature seems interesting. All day the weather for me has been listed as cloudy, which should increase the appearance rates for poison, fairy and fighting. Today over the course of four hours I encountered 1 Mankey, 1 Makuhita and 1 Meditite, which doesn't seem like a lot, but I never see fighting types near where I am. Fairy pokemon certainly had increased appearances, though only for Jigglypuff and Marill, of which I caught 11 and 9 respectively. But Poison was definitely the type that got the biggest boost, allowing me to capture 2 Zubat, 5 Weedle, 2 Kakuna, 7 female Nidoran, 3 male Nidoran, 2 Koffing, 1 Bulbasaur, 1 Oddish, 2 Bellsprout, 14 Gulpin, 1 Roselia, 16 Gastly, 2 Haunter and 1 Gengar. I also encountered a wild Crobat but it escaped and ran off.
    Favourite Ice Types

Has anyone else heard that Zangoose/Seviper and Plusle/Minum are apparently regional exclusives, seemingly being split by the east and west hemispheres? That's a bit disappointing. I don't have have any particular desire to get Seviper or Minum, but I just had hoped that the regionals already in place would be enough. I just find the concept to be pointless and annoying. It's especially strange in this case, seeing as those two pairs of Pokémon are meant to live together, not in separate parts of the world. How are Seviper and Zangoose supposed to have a rivalry when they never interact with each other? and when have you ever seen a Plusle without a Minum? Oh well. Hopefully they'll keep on doing events like the Farfecth'd one, and this won't be a problem for much longer.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

I have encountered Extreme weather in Pokemon GO. Snowfall is counted as Extreme and as far as I can tell it doesn't offer any type advantage.

Well, I found and caught Treecko, Zigzagoon, Skitty, Gulpin, Wurmple and Elecktrike...but when I was going for a dinner reunion with some co-workers, I randomly found a Breloom. It has 2038 CP and decent enough stats for using in battle. So that so far is my best catch

So I've hatched 3 10km eggs since gen 3 was introduced and got Lapras, Snorlax, and Sudowoodo. It is really frustrating getting a 10km egg and then have it not be a Pokemon that can evolve. On my way back from McDonald's for lunch I snagged to Slakoth, 1 Ralts, and an Elektrike. I also solo'd a Scyther with 52 seconds left at a gym that has given out EX passes in the past so I'm hoping to get one next time they come around. I then converted 115 of my nearly 500 Rare Candy into Ralts candy so I now have a level 33 Gardevoir which is not capable of a quick fairy move.
    Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nint...ile/KINGARCEUS

Quick Question: Does anyone else think its weird that Zigzagoon takes 50 candies to evolve into Linoone when Rattata and Sentret only took 25 to evolve into Raticate and Furret respectively?
    Favourite Ice Types

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter1988 View Post
    Quick Question: Does anyone else think its weird that Zigzagoon takes 50 candies to evolve into Linoone when Rattata and Sentret only took 25 to evolve into Raticate and Furret respectively?
    Yes. I was also expecting it to be 25. Maybe an update will change it.

Haven't played Pokémon Go in months, and I've been playing it a lot recently, and even battling in gyms for the first time. When I resumed playing the game, it was only a few days away before Hoenn Pokémon started appearing (I did not get the news...). I notice that since Hoenn Pokes made their appearance, a lot of Gulpin (of all Pokemon) are appearing on my game. Same with Zigzagoon and some Minun. One weird thing that happened recently one morning was when I ran into a Treecko. I fought it, and when I caught it, it said "Octillery was caught," and the game showed that I got an Octillery and no Treecko. What was that about? A glitch? I did run into an Octillery that morning, and I caught a Treecko later on though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    Has anyone else heard that Zangoose/Seviper and Plusle/Minum are apparently regional exclusives, seemingly being split by the east and west hemispheres? That's a bit disappointing. I don't have have any particular desire to get Seviper or Minum, but I just had hoped that the regionals already in place would be enough. I just find the concept to be pointless and annoying. It's especially strange in this case, seeing as those two pairs of Pokémon are meant to live together, not in separate parts of the world. How are Seviper and Zangoose supposed to have a rivalry when they never interact with each other? and when have you ever seen a Plusle without a Minum? Oh well. Hopefully they'll keep on doing events like the Farfecth'd one, and this won't be a problem for much longer.
    That might explain why I have yet to see a Plusle, but from what I've seen in a gym, someone here has a Zangoose (I ran into Seviper a few times). I sure don't like the idea of regional exclusives to give my opinion on it, though.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 13th December 2017 at 2:37 PM.

So, on RSE legendaries:
    1. Kyogre
    2. Rayquaza
    3. Latias
    4. Latios
    5. Regirock
    6. Registeel
    7. Regice

remain. On Mythicals, we have:
    1. Mew
    2. Celebi
    3. Jirachi
    4. Deoxys

Looks like Legendaries will be distributed throughout the year this around.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

So I've got a question: I've got a 10km egg in a super incubator.(Hatch distance is rounded to 6.7km but is 6.67 when you inspect it) I've got 6 out of the 6.7 km on it and it suddenly stopped gaining km on it. Is there a solution to fixing this? I googled it already and it said that restarting your phone or going into journal and walking could be solutions, but I tried and it didn't fix the issue. It then said if that didn't work it was likely a problem with the connection causing eggs to stop getting distance on them, but that isn't the case as I have a 5km still getting distance on it.

This is just frustrating because I have plenty more eggs that need hatching and I'd like to get to doing that.

FC: 3325-6380-7279
    Recently Obtained:

Hunting:

Quote Originally Posted by Erron Black View Post
    So I've got a question: I've got a 10km egg in a super incubator.(Hatch distance is rounded to 6.7km but is 6.67 when you inspect it) I've got 6 out of the 6.7 km on it and it suddenly stopped gaining km on it. Is there a solution to fixing this? I googled it already and it said that restarting your phone or going into journal and walking could be solutions, but I tried and it didn't fix the issue. It then said if that didn't work it was likely a problem with the connection causing eggs to stop getting distance on them, but that isn't the case as I have a 5km still getting distance on it.

This is just frustrating because I have plenty more eggs that need hatching and I'd like to get to doing that.
    If you've done all you can do (restarting your phone, app, etc.) perhaps it's a bug that Niantic is working on. It wouldn't hurt to slip them a message though. I hope that is alleviated for you soon!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940