Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Team Mystic Hangout Thread

I haven't played in a while because of irl stuff, but I'm team Mystic! I'm looking forward to the Buddy System update because I think it'll get me to go outside and play more (If the buddy pokemon give out their own candy, I really want to walk my original Squirtle). I went up to Chicago recently and it amazed me how many Pokestops there were. I live in a semi-rural suburb, so there's almost nothing out here. I've been keeping an eye on the one gym around here, which has been disappointingly non-Mystic lately, but we finally claimed it back today. I still don't have Pokemon strong enough to contend with gyms, but I try and help out. Current goals are to get enough candy for a Slowbro and a Dewgong, since those are my favorites right now.
    Water Type X Team:

Team Mystic here as well! Playing was somewhat of a bore when I was at home, but now that I'm back at my college campus (Bowling Green State University), it's been jumpin'!

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

Hello Team Mystic! Pi here, and I'm Mystic through and through because Articuno is my all-time favorite Pokemon. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about the Gyms, because to me Pokemon GO is all about going outside and catching all the Pokemon. ALL of them. I still identify as Mystic though, because I like to catch Pokemon, and Articuno rocks.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Buddy System. Part of me just wants to be buddies with my second-favorite Pokemon, Pidgeot, but I need some Squirtle candies so I'll probably pair with my (sadly) CP 13 Squirtle.

By the way, since I love to make graphics, here's my Facebook cover photo, made by me in GIMP!
        Spoiler:- thing:

I think I'm going to make more Team Mystic graphics in the future. :>
    Inactive. Just here for Yuletide, Shippers' Secret Santa, and Platonic contest judging.

Userbar by FairyWitch

I'm known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

Author's Profile

Eevee here, just wanted to post since its been a while. I've been getting really annoyed with many of the issues and repetitiveness, such as only being able to catch Eevee and Pidgey. Then some ocassional Pokémon. I haven't played much lately. I figured that I'd turn it on today because I was walking anyways and on my hour walk. I encountered 2 Pokémon. A Bulbasaur, which I was really excited about because I've never even seen one and a Drowzee... which was neat because it's not Pidgey or Weedle.
    Otherwise, I'm running low on Pokéballs.... because there aren't tons of PokéStops where I need to walk... so that's interesting. Of course they can give out 1 million revives though. I hardly battle gyms anymore, honestly.
    I hope the buddy system add some interest back to it.

~ Eevee
    We all live in a Pokémon world.
        Spoiler:- ❤️:

okay I choose team mystic bc that is serious and competiive I am a veteran gamer

Hi all! I'm Mystic as well, just got back into playing after a brief hiatus. I haven't gotten any new pokemon yet but its so cold here I can't stay out for as long as I could before. I have five gyms in sight from my house and they have all been heavily dominated by strong Instinct players for the last month. Any time I manage to defeat one all the way (they are all level 7 or up), my pokemon only last a couple minutes before they are kicked out again. Jerks lol.

TEAM 1 & TEAM 2
    Drawn by me
    I take requests! PM me!
    Favorite Type(s): Grass, Poison, Ghost, Dragon
    FC: 4613-9918-5354
    Name: Chelsea

I have claimed Drampa!

Hi! I'm Team Mystic, playing in Athens Ga. No data on my phone, which makes things a bit difficult, but... Fortunately there are a couple of Pokestops I can walk to, and a couple more in the area, plus one gym I frequent. Anyone else in my area?
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Interlude 3 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Hey everyone! I'm looking to make some Mystic friends!

I wasn't able to take over a Team Instinct gym about 1km away from my house. It was level 9 and had 2 Rhydon, 1 Snorlax, 1 Exeggutor, 1 Gyarados, and the rest Vaporeon with the top one being 3000 CP. I took it to level 8, but then I gave up. It would be one thing if I had someone else with me to try and take it back, but doing that solo is rough. I got trolled when I got Blastoise this morning because it ended up with Bite and Flash Cannon. The Gyarados I got also got a poor moveset of Dragon Tail + Outrage so I didn't bother powering it up.
    2015-2017: VGC Premier Challenge Organizer / Midseason Showdown Organizer
    Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nint...ile/KINGARCEUS
    Showdown: Playful Latios
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dragonexpert

Hello I’m a level 29 ( almost level 30 team mystic) and I have been playing since it has been out
    Fc 190809318571 ign for y Aireus
    My friend safari has electrode, zebstrika, helioptile
    In game name for omega ruby is Aaron
    In game name for sun Aireus

I have claimed Pichu and together we will change the world

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345