Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: GO Recent Happenings Thread

Hatched a perfect gigantic Eevee which I will evolve to Espeon in the future. Also caught a couple of Cyndaquil. First of those I have seen in 2 weeks. Now have about 30 candy which is enuf for Quilava while I have at least 200 candy each for Totodile and Chikorita.

On my way to class earlier I caught a couple of tentacool, a magikarp, and mantine in my class which was new ^^ Love the promotion right now since most I f my water types are unevolved =)

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Guys, I found a shiny Magikarp while waiting for class!!!

EDIT: my phone won't let me post the photos, so I'll add them when I get home today.

shiny magi 2.jpg
    Last edited by Cometstarlight; 24th March 2017 at 6:24 PM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

Love this promotion! I've registered a few new Pokemon recently. I've registered Poliwrath, Slowking, Tyrogue, and Dragonair. I'm hopeful that I can encounter a shiny Magikarp! Also, I received the medal for waking 100 kilometers in the game.

My new Pokedex total is 169. 115 Kanto and 54 Johto.
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 24th March 2017 at 9:52 PM.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

This event has been great for me.

I caught a Mantine and Octillery within 20 minutes of each other, and managed to evolve Chinchou to Lantern.

I'm still waiting to find a Totodile, i've managed to Chikorita and Cyndaquil but nothing so far for Totodile.

Also today was a great one, 5 Marill, 10 Magikarp, 3 Azumarill, 4 Chinchou, 2 Mantine, 2 Quillfish, 2 Omanyte, 1 Gligar, hatched Tyrogue and evolved it to Hitmontop, hatched Yanma, and got to gold on my Pokestop medal.

I'm working on Porygon because i have the Upgrade but not enough candies

By Monday i'm hoping for either Kingdra, Steelix or Politoad depending on the item i get, if it's an Upgrade i will most likely be screaming and turning the air blue.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Hit Lvl 30
    Got a Kings Rock from 7 day spin so I evolved my 100% Slowpoke.
    Went to a Swinub nest so I got the 50 ice caught medal.

After 7 months I finally got enough candies to evolve Magikarp. Friggin' 400. And I got probably the worst Gyarados you can get.

Dragon Tail and Crunch

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoIncarnate View Post
    After 7 months I finally got enough candies to evolve Magikarp. Friggin' 400. And I got probably the worst Gyarados you can get.

Dragon Tail and Crunch
    I feel your pain. My first Gyarados had Bite and Twister. TWISTER. They don't even allow Gyarados to have Twister anymore! Lol

Also got the only item I didn't need for my 7 day streak: Up-grade. I don't even have a Porygon yet. Funnily enough, I got a Sun Stone by just spinning poke stops today which really caught me off guard.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920