Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: GO Recent Happenings Thread

I got to get into two raids today. The first was a Crocanaw that my brother and I beat together, but the second was a Lapras, which my brother, myself, and two other players were unable to even get down to half health. That was crazy hard.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

For news, reviews, info on my games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon, including pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Join us as we celebrate Ash's 20th 10th Birthday!

Just did a raid for Lapras. There were so many people hanging out. Caught the Lapras, and it had good I Vs. Got some TMs, too, which let me get Hydro Pump on Vaporeon, so pretty darn good.

Tyranitar number 2..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223