Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: GO Recent Happenings Thread

Went to go walk my dog the other night and a Feraligator appeared on radar. I immediately hopped in the car with the dog and tracked it down. Not a whole lot of water around me, so Im not sure why it would decide to spawn that, but Im fine with it. I also ended up getting a Sunstone from a nearby stop along with a Misdreavus. It was a pretty productive night!
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Current Shinies:
    Malamar, Dragalge, Carbink, Pyroar, Vivillion,

Yesterday my parents and I went shopping and went to Costco. I caught a lot of spinarak, hoothoot, and natus. I also beat the gym at our local starbucks. To bad someone else loaded there pokemon since )=
    Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Got enuf candy for an Ursaring but am going to wait for a better Teddiursa to evolve.

Monday, February 27, 2017 brought in many repeats for a short walk, but I did get a bronze medal for catching 10 Dark-Types and caught a Xatu in one try with an Ultra Ball.

Well, today was a fine day for me. I caught a Corsola for the first time today, and I also caught a wild Crobat. Also, I hatched two eggs today; one was a Slowpoke (which is now a Slowbro since I evolved it. I have no King's Rock for a Slowking), and the other was a Caterpie. I even evolved one of my Natu into Xatu. Aside from that, I just caught the usual Pokemon, but some unusual ones appeared today like a Chinchou (which ran away), a Magnemite, and two Tentacool. All in all, it was a good day today, but after this day, I won't be playing Pokemon GO for a long time, so this will be my last post for now.

I hatched some eggs today and found myself quickly irritated when my two 10k eggs hatched into Sudowoodo and Skarmory, two Pokémon I already have. I was hoping for Lapras, Aerodactyl, Heracross, SOMETHING I don't already have. Things turned up a little, though, when I hatched a Ponyta that gave me enough candies to evolve it and register Rapidash. I hatched a second 5k egg that gave me Phanpy, so I registered that as well. I only squealed a little bit (Phanpy is one of my faves). I haven't seen any Party Hat Pikachu yet, sadly.

My new Pokedex total is 152. 105 Kanto and 47 Johto.
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 1st March 2017 at 7:33 AM.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

Hatched a Lapras, to finish Gen1 minus regionals, and a 100% Slowpoke. When I get another Kings Rock that Slowpoke will become my Slowking.

I opened the app yesterday in my room to check and see where my eggs were at in terms of kilometers remaining to hatch, and a Forretress spawned! I thankfully caught it quickly. I do not have a Pineco, though, so I still need to register one of those. Today a 10k egg hatched and gave me Mantine. Only two new registrations the last few days, but I'm only one candy away from evolving my Growlithe and registering Arcanine.

My new Pokedex total is 154. 105 Kanto and 49 Johto.

I am visiting my grandparents and at the restaurant we ate at I scored. I caught a wooper and a swinub which are both new. There's a gym there but some of the pokemon have almost 3000 cp. I couldn't catch the hoppip at the church on the way back either because I was driving but I did just catch a ledyba which is also new =)
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 6th March 2017 at 6:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    There's a gym there but some of the pOkemos have almost 3000 cp.
    Either there must not be many gyms, or not that many people play that seriously in your area, because my area is flooded with with level 7+ gyms where even the bottom Pokemon usually have almost 3000 CP. To see something that high or higher is a common sight, and if I let it deter me, I'd never get into any gyms.

Oh, and congratulations on the new catches.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Picked up the limited edition Pikachu from a nearby mall yesterday. I hope Niantic do more of these cool rares. I hatched and egg walking back home, the fact I can't remember what it was shows that it wasn't anything special. When walking the dog later in the day, I reclaimed multiple gyms. I never hold them for any longer in the day but they still contribute to my defender bonus. Pokedex is at around 100 now.

On saturday I was able to evolve hoot hoot and spinarak ^^ I also just powered up my exegutor. I now have 4 pokemon with 1900 cp.

Caught a Skarmory that appeared as I was leaving a park with my dogs. Thank goodness nobody goes to nature parks anymore in my area; I was able to just sit in the car in the middle of the road 'till I caught it!

I also have a 10k egg at roughly 8km finished so far; so close to hatching! My last one gave me a Chansey and Im really hoping I'll get another so i can get a Blissey. I already have several Heracross and Snorlax (there's a spawn in the neighborhood next to mine), Mantine, Sudowood (they spawn in my neighborhood!), Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar, so Im really hoping for that extra Chansey or an Aerodactyl, Lapras, Taurus, Miltank, or something I dont already have.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Current Shinies:

I caught a Hoppip yesterday, first one i've ever seen since the Johto mons were added, ironically it was a very windy day. Kinda cool that it happened that way.

I'm home from university on spring break this week. I caught a couple Party Hat Pikachu that gave me enough candies to evolve and register Raichu. I also got enough candies via walking my Growlithe to evolve and register Arcanine. I hatched an egg and got a Sandshrew that allowed me to evolve and register Sandslash. I caught a wild Geodude that allowed me to evolve and register Graveler. Also, a Wobbuffet!!!

My new Pokedex total is 159. 109 Kanto and 50 Johto.
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 12th March 2017 at 4:57 AM.

Wow...I've been struggling to get evolution items (up until now I only got a Sun Stone after my first 7th spin after the update) and now in this stormy night in my room I got a Dragon Scale out of a normal spin (There's a stop just crossing the street). Now I just need 23 more Horsea candies

Quote Originally Posted by Vector88 View Post
    Wow...I've been struggling to get evolution items (up until now I only got a Sun Stone after my first 7th spin after the update) and now in this stormy night in my room I got a Dragon Scale out of a normal spin (There's a stop just crossing the street). Now I just need 23 more Horsea candies
    Lucky! I've hit the 7 day streak 3 times now, but I only got an Evo item for the very first 7 day streak: an Upgrade. Luckily, Porygon was the very first pokemon I ever hatched, so I have some candies for him, but Im still very far away. I managed to pick up a Sun Stone from a normal stop eventually, but the drop rate is ridiculously low. I hit over 200 stops over the first couple of days that Gen 2 dropped (because I went to Disney and there were stops like every 5 feet lol) but I didnt get one stone from them; the chances are just way too low.

At least my 2nd 10k egg gave me another Chansey, so now Im only 5 candies away from a Blissey! I also got my 125 Chikorita candy (they're fairly common around me) so I got myself a Meganium today as well!

Current Shinies:

I had a great walk earlier. First an egg hatched into misdreavus which I didn't have, another into ponyta which I do have but it was really strong. I caught a bunch of other stuff including a totodile ^^ I also got 2 new eggs from the pokestops and had enough candy to evolve golbat =)

Got a metal coat from a random pokestop yesterday. First evo item in 2 and 1/2 weeks.

It's been cold as ever this week, but that hasn't stopped me from going outside to the Totodile nest! Yes, you heard me right. There's a Totodile nest at the sledding hill. I'm so happy about that.

Spoiler:- Here's my friend codes for PS4, Xbox One and 3DS:

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    It's been cold as ever this week, but that hasn't stopped me from going outside to the Totodile nest! Yes, you heard me right. There's a Totodile nest at the sledding hill. I'm so happy about that.
    Get 'em while the gettings good!

I found a weird little spawner on my college campus (no nest on campus, sadly), but it just changed from Machop to Onix, so I'm hoping to grab enough to evolve one when I finally get a metal coat!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

I had a pretty good walk earlier. I got a tyrogue and a Stantler from eggs which are new. The bad thing was I just evolved my tyrogue and it evolved into the one evo I have..... hitmonlee!!! Ugh so pissed DX
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 21st March 2017 at 4:22 AM.

I've registered a few more Pokemon recently. I evolved my Ekans and Omanyte to register Arbok and Omastar, respectively. I hatched and registered Shuckle. I caught and registered wild Pinsir and Octillery on my campus. I also hatched an Oddish that gave me enough candies to evolve and register Vileplume.

My new Pokedex total is 165. 113 Kanto and 52 Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    I had a pretty good walk earlier. I got a tyrogue and a Stanley from eggs which are new. The bad thing was I just evolved my tyrogue and it evolved into the one evo I have..... hitmonlee!!! Ugh so pissed DX
    Tyrogues evolution is based on his highest stat. HP = Hitmontop but not sure about the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by jacensolo66 View Post
    Tyrogues evolution is based on his highest stat. HP = Hitmontop but not sure about the other 2.
    Yeah I know I looked it up right before I evolved it. I wish there was a way to get a specific evolution like with eevee.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast