Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: GO Recent Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    10 km eggs a whole lot more common now than they used to be. You're just going to have to cycle through eggs as fast as possible, that means hatching only 2 and maybe 5 kms, but only if you have no 2 km ones. That's how I got my Pichu.
    Well, today I got two 2km eggs and hatched both of them. First one was an Oddish, which I kept and transferred a different Oddish, to ensure I have at least one more slot of room for Pokémon storage. The second 2km egg I hatched was a Pichu with the Ash hat! I'm glad I was able to get one before the event ended. And I also got another 10km egg. The good thing about 10km eggs is that they provide 1,000 XP each and give out very high amounts of candy and stardust. Almost to level 30, which will allow me to get three egg incubators of three uses each. Should clear out the 10km eggs I've been having since June 2017 started.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    Well, today I got two 2km eggs and hatched both of them. First one was an Oddish, which I kept and transferred a different Oddish, to ensure I have at least one more slot of room for Pokémon storage. The second 2km egg I hatched was a Pichu with the Ash hat! I'm glad I was able to get one before the event ended. And I also got another 10km egg. The good thing about 10km eggs is that they provide 1,000 XP each and give out very high amounts of candy and stardust. Almost to level 30, which will allow me to get three egg incubators of three uses each. Should clear out the 10km eggs I've been having since June 2017 started.
    Wow the same thing happened to me too involving the last two 2km eggs I hatch even the part about keep my new Oddish and transferring an older one. Also today I was running around town and was able to add 6 Pokemon to 6 different gyms today unfortunately one has already came back but still have 5 remaining.
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324