Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Rare Pokemon Shippings Discussion Thread Ver3.0

Sure! Thanks! I think I'll claim that after being a member for long enough. If I can
    Claimed Cheren!
    "The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

Guys, let's please stay on topic. This thread is for discussing the rare shippings that you support. We already have a thread for discussing what unnamed shippings should be called. Thanks.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I mentioned this one yet, but the shipping of Ash and the female game character from Sun and Moon interests me. I believe it's called Alolashipping (not to be confused with Alohashipping, which is Ash x Mallow). She could pass as a childhood friend since she is originally from Kanto. And she seems to me like a fun and energetic type of girl who would likely get along well with Ash.

Edit: I saw that I did bring this one up once already, but I never really explained why I like it, so here you go.
    Proud member of the...

Credit to NintendoFan82 for this banner <3

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    Anyway, I'm not sure if I mentioned this one yet, but the shipping of Ash and the female game character from Sun and Moon interests me. I believe it's called Alolashipping (not to be confused with Alohashipping, which is Ash x Mallow). She could pass as a childhood friend since she is originally from Kanto. And she seems to me like a fun and energetic type of girl who would likely get along well with Ash.
    It seems like a good concept. I might have shipped it a little if it wasn't for me falling over how cute Female SM protag looks with both Lillie and Gladion.

Btw I know I brought this one up earlier, but I don't see much stuff for IronWillShpping (Riley x Dawn) these days. Is it that it's rare or am I just unobservant? Also, does anyone else ship it?
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Both Alolashipping and Ironwill are things I ship, Ironwill is my second choice for Dawn. I don't ship Moon/Gladion, mainly cause I know how it'll be written on Wattpad (where I frequent)- exactly the same as Soulsilver and Ferriswheel with the "two straights are in forbidden love and also it's a bad boy good girl cliche" I'm really tired of ships like that which is why I became a rarepair supporter, other than finding the ships the cutest things ever ^.^
    Ash x Yellow- Benevolentshipping Forever! <3

Quote Originally Posted by xxalmostshippingxx View Post
    I don't ship Moon/Gladion, mainly cause I know how it'll be written on Wattpad (where I frequent)- exactly the same as Soulsilver and Ferriswheel with the "two straights are in forbidden love and also it's a bad boy good girl cliche" I'm really tired of ships like that which is why I became a rarepair supporter, other than finding the ships the cutest things ever ^.^
    Have you ever tried checking out their equivalents over at Archive of Our Own (AO3)? I find the stuff on Wattpad to be trite, hackneyed, and lacking in the variety AO3 has to offer.

Anyway, question time! What sort of headcanons do you guys have for your favorite rarepairs?

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    | PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    Referee Grade: D
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Headcanons? If it's a pairing that actually meets in-game/anime/manga canon, then I'll usually imagine how the characters involved within the shipping would chat about things to each other while doing whatever they do together in-game. It was actually through this way of thinking that IronWillShipping became my OTP and Iron Island became a favourite location of mine in Pokemon Platinum.

If it's a nevermet shipping (e.g Curtis x Yancy x Lisia) then I'll probably headcanon how the characters involved first meet each other. Due to how my brain is made, there is usually humour and laughter and a touch of satire involved.
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Time to bring in a new shipping of two Pokemon specimen who have never met, but can breed and are of opposite gender:

Clemont/Bonnie's Dedenne and Sophocles' Togedemaru.

Both are electric rodents and I think are very cute together. I just need a name for it.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May

RIP Blake Carrington, Ben Matlock, Joe Mannix, JR Ewing, Jim Phelps
    GeekChicShipping National Anthem

Well, I really do not know how to say my shipping since it is not very well known and I think I could gain more of a look of disdain. I'm a Awakenedshipper, the shipping between the first Mewtwo and the Mewtwo of the 16th movie... And I wrote fanfics of them (yes, is my OTP), but only in spanish (because is my native language). This moment is a bit uncomfortable for me.. Sorry my bad english.
    Last edited by LizzaRade; 4th June 2017 at 7:57 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567