Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Rare Pokemon Shippings Discussion Thread Ver3.0

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedGenGenesect View Post
    Huh well I see some people didn't know the fact that the main Devs crearly mentioned that sun and moon was going to have a lot to do with flower and it's not just guzma and plumeria whos based of of plants names since lusamines name is based of off the Garden balsem and is a remedy of poison so some even speculate that the story may connect with the references of the names but I highly doubt that.
    Anyways @Jeannetherairpairqueen I guess your right about the names not meaning much but Guzman na!E is actually interesting itself once the since of the Guzma Plumeria just may actually connect with Guzman character or his role in sun and moon.
    That is pretty interesting ^.^ The main reason I'm not really a Guzma x Plumeria fan is that she got a max total of three, four appearances that were relevant to the game. It's also the main reason I HATE Faba aside from his ANNOYING personality.
    Crazy chick trying to figure out where she stand with people.

"Those who don't matter mind, and those who matter don't." -Doctor Seuss

I like the idea of Misty and Serena. I read an intresting fanfiction about innocent 3 way between Ash,Misty and Serena. As you can see by my signature I find all kinds of ships intresting. I have seen stories of Misty x May because of how May fan girled over Misty about her and I can kind of see the potential there. And why not remove Ash element for Misty and Serena it would be a diffrent dynamic. I can really see potiential for Misty to help Serena gain acess to more self confidence and Serena talking Misty into painting her nails, some lip stick and maybe growing her hair out just a little. I can picture Misty in a lot of outfits but not a dress.

I like a lot of rare ships
    Gary x Sakura with the espeon I know it is silly reasoning but he does have umbreon and she has espeon. I wrote 1 fanfiction about it that is all that exist. This stems from desping the cross cannon ship and asking self who in the anime would be willing to date Gary. She was my answer and more I thought about the more I thought they would get on well with each other

According to the rules handymanshipping is rare. They just.seem to really hit it off well together. I know everyone knows this ship because of poke but there isn't many fanfictions or fan art of it.

Misty x May as I said I get why ppl can see this happening. It isn't fully there but there are snippets.

Dawn x Zoey yes I know its name but the Dawn shipping outside the 1 I don't like are all hard to spell. I have just ever sense we met Zoey in Sinnoh felt like she was crushing hard on Dawn and Dawn is very kind so might try a realtionship with Zoey if Zoey ask.

I will leave it with these few for now.
    Pokémon ships I am most into.
    Firm ships poke,handyman,and contest.

Loose ships, Paul x Dawn x Zoey,Paul x Dawn, Dawn x Zoey, and Clemont x Serena

Platonically flirt ships Delia x Oak and Delia x Brock.

Favorite friendship ship
    Misty x May

Aaaaaand I'm totally into MeanBeanShipping (Mohn & Lusamine). One fanfic was all it took--one--to push me off into the deep end! _(;0 J Z)L

Now that I've boarded this vessel, I can't help but muse on about other Lusamine and Mohn ships that might appeal to me. So far, I'm pretty much set on SecretFireShipping (Lusamine & Malva) for madame president....

For Mohn's you'll have to hear me out a moment. How's this: ORAS's Aarune.

Aarune and Mohn. Super Secret Base-meets-Poke Pelago. Perfect match!

I sure hope the name I suggested--GreatOutdoorsShipping--sticks. I'm proud of that one.

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    | PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    Referee Grade: D
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Probably no one will agree, but how about Tiarashipping? (Red & Lisia) I mean the original Red, you know the one around Lisia's age?
    Crazy chick trying to figure out where she stand with people.

"Those who don't matter mind, and those who matter don't." -Doctor Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by JeannetheRarepairQueen View Post
    Probably no one will agree, but how about Tiarashipping? (Red & Lisia) I mean the original Red, you know the one around Lisia's age?
    I can imagine Lisia placing a tiara on a very nonplussed Red's head, if that means anything.

---In all seriousness though, I don't see why not, considering Lisia's insistence and ability to bring those who keep to themselves out of their shells. ^^b

HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    UPN | BGf
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Who here supports VoodooShipping which is Harley/Zoey?

I think they would go well together, especially given their opposite personalities.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May, Clemont (Bonnie)'s Dedenne/Sophocles' Togedemaru

RIP Blake Carrington, Ben Matlock, Joe Mannix, JR Ewing, Jim Phelps
    GeekChicShipping National Anthem

I have a question.
    Is hoenn now rare since now that's what it seems like and imfeel like it needs more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedGenGenesect View Post
    I have a question.
    Is hoenn now rare since now that's what it seems like and imfeel like it needs more attention.
    It isn't rare. Most of the rival/protag and protag/protag ships are common. It's just all the talk about them is overshadowed by the Ash x Female Companion shipping.

Is it just me, or is IronWillShipping actually that common? I barely see any talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdy McNerdface View Post
    It isn't rare. Most of the rival/protag and protag/protag ships are common. It's just all the talk about them is overshadowed by the Ash x Female Companion shipping.

Is it just me, or is IronWillShipping actually that common? I barely see any talk about it.
    Compared with the likes of Hoenn, IronWill is quite rare.

Generally speaking, IronWill's not as rare as others.

UPN | BGf
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

I have a feeling that each and every Sun and Moon shipping except for Aureliashipping is going to be at least considered a "somewhat" rare shipping by the end of the year. Including Ash X Moon, which is my favorite so far. I'm not surprised I ship this since I'm most likely to ship Ash with the game girls.

Credit to Satomine Night for this banner. <3

Well, that really depends on what you consider "rare." NegaiShipping and WishfulShipping have extremely few supporters remaining, but no list of notable pairings would be complete without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Hello ^^ I like rarepairs, so may I? My favs are Ash/Yellow, Serena/Red, and Leaf/Brendan.
    Ash x Yellow- Benevolentshipping Forever! <3

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Well, that really depends on what you consider "rare." NegaiShipping and WishfulShipping have extremely few supporters remaining, but no list of notable pairings would be complete without them.
    Would Delia x Professor Oak count as rare?
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (X Friend Safari)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Would Delia x Professor Oak count as rare?
    Nowadays, I guess? I'm sure it was more popular in the show's earlier days than it is now.

I just finished reading something that--I'm pleased to say--solved my SubordinateShipping (Archer & Giovanni) dilemma! The work in question convinced me to toss aside my misgivings and ship Archer with Saturn instead. xD

UPN | BGf
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuu-Tales View Post
    Nowadays, I guess? I'm sure it was more popular in the show's earlier days than it is now.

I just finished reading something that--I'm pleased to say--solved my SubordinateShipping (Archer & Giovanni) dilemma! The work in question convinced me to toss aside my misgivings and ship Archer with Saturn instead. xD
    Oh, that sounds super interesting! If it's a fanfic, share a link or the title!

Quote Originally Posted by xxalmostshippingxx View Post
    Oh, that sounds super interesting! If it's a fanfic, share a link or the title!
    I would, but it's an "Explicit"-rated piece, and it's rife with triggers and other none-too-happy things. ^^;

UPN | BGf
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Hello ^^ I like rarepairs, so may I? My favs are Ash/Yellow, Serena/Red, and Leaf/Brendan.
    I'm always glad to see new folks who support some lesser-known shippings! AshxYellow? Interesting. However...I...think the ship name is Benevolentshipping, not Almostshipping. Someone correct me if I'm wrong or if Almostshipping is another name for it.

Honestly, I'm surprised by how many posts this thread had managed to accumulate since I started it. Mind you it took a long time to get there, but I think this one has the most of all the rare pair threads thus far. It makes me happy.

Credit to Satomine Night for this banner. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    I'm always glad to see new folks who support some lesser-known shippings! AshxYellow? Interesting. However...I...think the ship name is Benevolentshipping, not Almostshipping. Someone correct me if I'm wrong or if Almostshipping is another name for it.

Honestly, I'm surprised by how many posts this thread had managed to accumulate since I started it. Mind you it took a long time to get there, but I think this one has the most of all the rare pair threads thus far. It makes me happy.
    Oh, I just cheked, and yeah Ash/Yellow is Benevolent. Ha, guess I'll have to change a few things..

Oh, I just cheked, and yeah Ash/Yellow is Benevolent. Ha, guess I'll have to change a few things..
    Indeed, it looks like AlmostShipping is used for Red (Game) & Yellow (Special). Oh well. If you ask me, I think "xxbenevolentshippingxx" has a nicer ring to it, anyway. ;3

UPN | BGf
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

I happen to like a very obscure and odd shipping that I came up with myself between Cheren and Jasmine. I just feel like Cheren, with his down-to-earth personality and craving of constant improvement would both support, and be kept in check, by Jasmine's caring yet timid nature. I'm calling it: Lighthouse Shipping!

What do you think?
    Last edited by TikTok13; 23rd March 2017 at 5:49 PM.
    Claimed Cheren!
    "The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

It sounds pretty good. I honestly prefer the popular shipping between him and Bianca, but I can see how that would work.

Yeah, I just don't think Bianca and Cheren would be all that good together. I think the former would end up driving Cheren mad, but sometimes all you need is a boost of fun, especially for someone as serious as Cheren
    Claimed Cheren!

Quote Originally Posted by TikTok13 View Post
    I'm calling it: Lighthouse Shipping!

What do you think?
    LighthouseShipping is already in use for Ash & Jasmine, so I'm afraid you're going to have to come up with something else. ^^;

UPN | BGf
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Either Rust Shipping or PocketWatch Shipping, or maybe WhiteSoul Shipping.

Any of those sound good?
    Claimed Cheren!

Quote Originally Posted by TikTok13 View Post
    Either Rust Shipping or PocketWatch Shipping, or maybe WhiteSoul Shipping.

Any of those sound good?
    Although RustShipping is Regice & Registeel, and WhiteSoulShipping is Morty & Hilda, PocketwatchShipping isn't taken yet. Would you like me to submit it?

UPN | BGf
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast