Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    My favorite ship is Othelloshipping, and what make's it unique from all the other Ash shippings is that given what I imagine Hilda's character being like, she's the only girl that could perfectly fit the molding of what I envision being the right personality to go along with Ash's own character.

American Pi: Do you agree that certain shippings that don't get a lot of love do deserve more love?

I'll take a truth.
    Not really. I think there's no such thing as "deserving love" in terms of Shippings. People are free to ship whatever they want with no shame, whether it is a popular ship or an obscure ship. (The exception to this would be unhealthy ships, such as incest.) There's no point in forcing your ship down other people's throats if they don't want to ship it, even if you think your ship "deserves" more shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloboShoka View Post
    Someone gave me a prompt so I mixed that in with the dare too.

Kutie Pie, I dare you to write a fic with a shipping of your choice written in the style of Roald Dhal.

No Preference
    CholboShoka, are there any Ash ships you don't like (as opposed to just not shipping the ship)?

I'll take a drabble dare.

Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

Author's Profile | Art Shop
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

Ohh my it's back ;u; Bless your hearts

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    American-Pi, I dare you to write a drabble that involves someone "ruining the moment" (doesn't have to be super romantic or cheesy) for a ship of your choice

I'll take a truth please~

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Satoshi & Touko: are there any songs out there that make you think of your favorite pairing when you listen to them?
    Technically, no, but the song "Hey there Dehlila" makes me think of Advanceshipping for some reason.

Silverlining554 Do you think that a shipping can still be good if the two characters fight a lot? And I mean a lot.

I'll take a ...drabble...dare... I guess? But please, Male/Female human couple please, because that's just what I can do.

This is Ayla, my proud heroine from Pokemon Sun.
    She's a lively Festival Plaza goer and the fashion queen of Alola.
    She's also a people person and loves to help out fellow
    Pokemon Sunsters and Moonsters. PM me if you need Dex entries
    or help evolving your Pokemon. I may be able to help.

CholboShoka, are there any Ash ships you don't like (as opposed to just not shipping the ship)?
    MommyShipping - Ash & Delia
    I think it's self-explanatory. I'm not really into incest ships.

ShatterShipping - Ash & Giovanni
    I do like the idea of Giovanni being Ash's dad. So shipping them together in a romantic way will always feel off to me.

I'll take a ...drabble...dare... I guess? But please, Male/Female human couple please, because that's just what I can do.
    I dare you to write a Giovanni/Delia drabble.

No Preference

2 fics I'm proud of: Carry On, Blissey
    & May's Justice
    My book Drinking Poetry is availible on Amazon and Lulu

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    No Preference[/B]
    I'll give you a truth: Have there been any ships you didn't like at first but grew to like?

I'll take a truth

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLining554 View Post
    Ohh my it's back ;u; Bless your hearts

American-Pi, I dare you to write a drabble that involves someone "ruining the moment" (doesn't have to be super romantic or cheesy) for a ship of your choice

I'll take a truth please~
    Here! I wrote about CumulusShipping (Skyla x Lisia), a more obscure ship that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticLaguy06 View Post
    I'll give you a truth: Have there been any ships you didn't like at first but grew to like?

I'll take a truth
    FanaticLaguy06, do you support any human/Pokemon ships?

I'll take a truth.

Here! I wrote about CumulusShipping (Skyla x Lisia), a more obscure ship that I like.

FanaticLaguy06, do you support any human/Pokemon ships?

I'll take a truth.

For your OTP, what would you say would be a perfect day for them? Like, how would you imagine they'd spend their day.

I'll take a truth!
    So am I the only one that actually adores Ash-Greninja? I may also be slightly miffed at the lack of fanfiction for Ash and Ash's Greninja and the friendship they share ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticLaguy06 View Post
    At first I didn't like Pokeshipping at first cause I wasn't into shippping at the time, but now I quite like it, it's one of my favourite Ash ships.

@Billybo10K, so you like Ash-Greninja, do you ship him with anyone?

No Preference again

& May's Justice

Silverlining554 Do you think that a shipping can still be good if the two characters fight a lot? And I mean a lot..
    Honestly, I think any ship can be good REGARDLESS of any fighting or drama or etc. It's really up to the shipper whether they want to or not, but I feel like a lot of the couples who argue quite a lot actually do get shipped around a bit...xD BUT ANYWAY. Personally for me it depends on how compatible I think they are but I'm pretty much open to shipping anything.

ChloboShoka, I dare you to tell us one of the craziest head canons you've ever had for your OTP.

I'll take a drabble dare please! Gimme anything

Quote Originally Posted by Billybo10K View Post
    For your OTP, what would you say would be a perfect day for them? Like, how would you imagine they'd spend their day.
    My OTP is DualRivalShipping (Cheren x Bianca), so the perfect day for them would be going on a field trip to a science museum. Any science museum, really, but they would like a Pokemon natural history museum the best, because they both love studying Pokemon and sharing their knowledge with others. Bianca would get really excited over all the Pokemon-related exhibitions, and Cheren would be excited too, but in a quieter way. They'd eat lunch at the museum cafe, and, after the museum closes, head straight to Cheren's house to watch a science documentary. :>

I've got to write this eventually OMG

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLining554 View Post
    I'll take a drabble dare please! Gimme anything
    SilverLining554, I dare you to write a drabble for any female/female pairing.

I'll take an art dare.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    xEryChan, I dare you to make a crossover graphic involving Blue and Green--as in, Blue and Green from the game and manga-verses. (So like Blue from the games could be meeting Green from the Adventures manga, or Green from the game meeting up with Blue from the manga. If that makes sense. Hauuu I'm confusing myself.)
    I got you and I'll get started on that right away and as soon as I'm finished, I'll post it here. Sorry it took me to long, I've been having problems with photoshop as of late but I promise I will get it done.

American--Pi, for your dare, make a fanart for the pairing of your choice in a fall/autumn setting summer vacation is ending soon and I'm really am not looking forward to going back to work :/

I'll take a truth.

At first I didn't like Pokeshipping at first cause I wasn't into shippping at the time, but now I quite like it, it's one of my favourite Ash ships.

@Billybo10K, so you like Ash-Greninja, do you ship him with anyone?

No Preference again
    So Greninja on his own I'd certainly ship with either Alain's Charizard or Shota's Sceptile. I have a thing for Pokemon Rivals (Actual Pokemon though, not the human rivals in Pokemon). I can imagine a lot of tension with the first of the two pairings, while I sort of imagine Sceptile as a headcanon jokester, contrasting with the rather stoic Greninja.

I also have a BrOTP between Greninja and Pikachu since they both are insanely close to Ash and I can see a brotherly relationship of sorts there.

However, and I know this is a minority opinion, I both platonically and romantically ship Greninja and Ash. Ignoring the species part, I think that personality-wise, their bond is something that can be explored in many different concepts and there are many ways to take it. Is it brotherly, maybe a best friend bond, or is it romantic? It's a lot of fun to mess with and since Greninja is such a sweet heart it's just too much fun!

I got you and I'll get started on that right away and as soon as I'm finished, I'll post it here. Sorry it took me to long, I've been having problems with photoshop as of late but I promise I will get it done.

American--Pi, for your dare, make a fanart for the pairing of your choice in a fall/autumn setting summer vacation is ending soon and I'm really am not looking forward to going back to work :/

I'll take a truth.
    Sorry if you've heard a question like this before - If your Pokemon OTP was in a situation where only one of them could make it out unscathed, how would your OTP react with your headcanon? Like, would one of them volunteer to take some sort of pain or would they be scared or what? (Sorry the question's weird, I just didn't want to ask the typical, what's your OTP questions, haha).

Anyway, I'll take another Truth. (Might do a dare next time though)
    So am I the only one that actually adores Ash-Greninja? I may also be slightly miffed at the lack of fanfiction for Ash and Ash's Greninja and the friendship they share ;-;

Anyway, I'll take another Truth. (Might do a dare next time though)
    Name a pairing that you used to like, but now you dislike it or not anymore?

ChloboShoka, I dare you to tell us one of the craziest head canons you've ever had for your OTP.
    My OTP: Franziska von Karma x Maya Fey from Ace Attorney

My crazy head canon for them is that Fantina, the gym leader of Hearthome city is Franziska's mother. I've used this head canon in a lot of my fics. What does this have to do with my headcanon. Well Maya is the master of her village and her village is known for female spirit mediums. I like to think that Fantina brought pokemon into Kurain to bring peace to Maya's village and bring her daughter and girlfriend close together.

No Preference again. Would love an arty dare though.

& May's Justice

Hell terms' just finished.

No Preference again. Would love an arty dare though.
    Draw a cross-dressing AbilityShipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Alright, matthew11, I drabble dare you to write a (sfw of course) Skitty-on-Wailord fluff-piece.
    Roger. Skitty-Wailord fic huh, that's challenging.

I'll take another drabble dare pls

Credits To Sworn Metalhead For The Awesome Banner

Matthew11, I dare you to describe how your OTP would make out, minimum 50 words.

I go for a truth pls.
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Nerdy McNerdface (I love that name), for your truth, what was the first ship you took "seriously?" (like trying to find all the fanfics, art, stuff like that)

I guess I'll take a drabble dare
    Last edited by WolfeyStar; 23rd September 2016 at 3:56 PM.
    I'm not good with making signatures so I made this really low effort one. Isn't it cool?

(please excuse the boring sig as this entire thing is a work in progress.)

Quote Originally Posted by matthew11 View Post
    Draw a cross-dressing AbilityShipping.
    Image_7a3199f.jpg

@WolfeyStar Write a pendragonshipping drabble. (Iris/Lance)

Either

& May's Justice

Quote Originally Posted by WolfeyStar View Post
    Nerdy McNerdface (I love that name), for your truth, what was the first ship you took "seriously?" (like trying to find all the fanfics, art, stuff like that)

I guess I'll take a drabble dare
    When it comes to taking it "seriously", as you put it, I would say that I haven't had the chance to do this yet (I've literally had to run on GPRS just to go on this forum, I have no wifi), but I'm planning at looking at some Origin shipping art/fics on deviant art. I actually have only recently got into shipping actually!

Also thanks for the name compliment!

Chloboshoka, I dare you to write a Eucine x Suicune fic.

I do not have a preference this time. I would like an arty dare tho, so if I get one I'll do the art then put it in my sig for a day or two!
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 3rd October 2016 at 12:08 AM.
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

This game has been really quiet as of late.

Sorry if you've heard a question like this before - If your Pokemon OTP was in a situation where only one of them could make it out unscathed, how would your OTP react with your headcanon? Like, would one of them volunteer to take some sort of pain or would they be scared or what? (Sorry the question's weird, I just didn't want to ask the typical, what's your OTP questions, haha).
    I've never been asked anything like that and it really got me thinking.

My OTP is Specialshipping and I could definitely see either Red getting hurt if it meant stopping Yellow from getting hurt. He really did seem to care about her in the manga so I think he'd do anything for her. Of course he'd be afraid of what would happen to him but I also think he would much rather him being in pain than it being Yellow.

Does that make any sense at all?

Dare for NerdyMcNerdface: make either a banner or a fanart for the pairing of your choice in a Holiday setting it's December 1st so why not?

THE THREAD LIVES!

xEryChan, I dare you to write a drabble on any choice pairing, but it has to be festive for the upcoming holidays!

I go for a Fic dare! Really wanna work on my writing skills!
    I'm not good with making signatures so I made this really low effort one. Isn't it cool?

(please excuse the boring sig as this entire thing is a work in progress.)

Sorry about how long this took! It's winter already lol. It's hard for me to find motivation to draw rather than write or make graphics, hence the delay. I'm especially hesitant to draw backgrounds. Eventually I gave up on trying to find motivation to draw something entirely from scratch and instead added colors and a background to a very old sketch of mine. Anyways, I hope this art fits the dare. FeudShipping (Zangoose x Seviper) is my favorite Pokemon x Pokemon pairing.

Spoiler:- FeudShipping rules:

Quote Originally Posted by WolfeyStar View Post
    I go for a Fic dare! Really wanna work on my writing skills!
    I dare you to write a fic (drabble or one-shot, your choice) of an Ash pairing that isn't AmourShipping. Nothing against AmourShippers, it's just that there have been so many AmourShipping fics lately and I'd love some variety.

Since my dare took forever (sorry, xEryChan!) I'll take a truth this time.

American--Pi was or is there an ash or main charachter ship that is or was popular and you found it cringey or dumb and why?

ill take a sweet Truth please

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedGenGenesect View Post
    ill take a sweet Truth please
    Okay, Advanced: do you like any unpopular/uncommon ships? If so, which?

C'mon people... help me crush my writer's block! One drabble dare, please!

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    | PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    Referee Grade: D
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

[QUOTE=Kyuu-Tales;18309032]Okay, Advanced: do you like any unpopular/uncommon ships? If so, which?

Yes there are ones I like but dont want much to do with but the two i support are Bugshipping and Mareshipping.

And ill take a Drabble dare now that you know what I like.

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedGenGenesect View Post
    And ill take a Drabble dare now that you know what I like.
    Alright, how about you start off with a simple PokeShipping drabble?

I'm still awaiting a prompt for my drabble dare request.

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    | PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    Referee Grade: D
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast