Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: My Hero Academia manga thread (Spoilers)

After that cliffhanger I think that death flags have been raised for Togata.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
    After that cliffhanger I think that death flags have been raised for Togata.
    He's had flags since before this arc even started lol.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

Yeah Mirio is taking some kind of massive L in this. Be it dying or loosing his quirk.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

It's going to be a huge blow out to U.A when it happens too, because not only is a student dying, but they're going to lose such a major asset.

Then again if they actually manage to break the Yakuza in half and save Eri, it'll probably be seen as more worth it overall.

Yeah, up against a major boss by himself? I don't like Mirio's chances. At the very least, I don't see him winning the fight. At worst? Probably not death, I hope this manga isn't quite that dark (though it is moving in that direction), but losing his power at least, which would still be a major blow to him and the heroes.

Mirio managed to fight and even overwhelm Chisaki while protecting Eri at the same time. That cliffhanger though...

So Eri may not be Chisaki's biological daughter. Holy crap.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Mr Wonderboy Mirio is really starting to try my patience. I realize they're setting up for something bad to happen to him, but as it stands with him being an almost perfect hero is really making him boring to me. Even All Might, the greatest hero of all time, had mental hangups and an Achilles heel which made him interesting. So Mirio didn't save Eri once and broods over it constantly, Deku is in the exact same boat.
    Last edited by diakyu; 1st September 2017 at 12:10 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

At least Mirio's getting a decent showcase before he gets f***ed lmao.
    Yup:

You know you're about to get messed up when Deku isn't there but his narration of events starts.

I'm impressed he managed to give Overhaul a fight at all really.

Best to go out with a bang.

Mirio battled 5 minutes out of 15 quirkless while being outnumbered. The guy is just a beast.

And so ends the superhero Lemillion... and then Mirio continues punching Chisaki because he's just that tough. I hope Deku gets a chance to shine soon too.

I'm actually kind of happy he didn't go down like a b**** once he lost his quirk.

The guy has some ridiculous feats though.
    Yup:

Like heck he survived five minutes without his quirk. What absolute nonsense. Please keep Mirio quirkless for the rest of this series.I finally got what I wanted but not before some more OH WOW MIRIO IS JUST SO COOL. And to think I was really feeling the flashbacks when he got shot.
    Last edited by diakyu; 8th September 2017 at 3:31 AM.

A fate worse than death. That poor little girl is so confused right now lol.

Shiggy gonna get those bullets though. I fear for the potential years of theorizing on who they'll be used on lol

I have to say, I am grateful Horikoshi added in the fact Overhaul is an outlier even within the yakuza. Shigaraki is become the atypical villain, but one who trusts his allies like the heroes do. Overhaul rejects the ideals of the yakuza, a contrast to Shigaraki being the atypical villain. BUT Shigaraki cares for his minions when Overhauls sees the eight precepts as expendables even when some of them genuinely respects him and wants to protect him.
    Last edited by diakyu; 11th September 2017 at 4:36 AM.

Chisaki's desperation form is straight lit. It just hurts to know this isn't quite the end of this arc.
    Yup:

So Chisaki can even fuse with others with his quirk. That's quite interesting. I wonder when Togata is going to strike though and if she is gonna target her "beloved" Deku once again.

I see. So the real fight will actually be with Toga and Twice, if you can even call it one since everyone will be half dead after Chisaki quits his temper tantrum.

Kick his ***, Deku!
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011