Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL/NCAAF Thread: The Bucs actually drafted a kicker in the second round.

USC lost to Stanford. Not a lot but with poor play. Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

At least ND and Oregon lost. Also haha Texas. Controversial play at the end but oh well.

Louisville proved they belong in the Power 5.
    Last edited by Genos; 18th September 2016 at 1:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    Louisville proved they belong in the Power 5.
    The ACC is planning a new cable network. I think it's a perfect opportunity for them to add Cincinnati and Connecticut.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May, Clemont (Bonnie)'s Dedenne/Sophocles' Togedemaru

RIP Blake Carrington, Ben Matlock, Joe Mannix, JR Ewing, Jim Phelps
    GeekChicShipping National Anthem

Wow, the Ravens are absolutely tanking against the Browns. What in God's name is happening?

EDIT: We're in a better position now, only down by 1. But still, that first quarter gave me a heart attack, we gave up 20 points to Cleveland in a matter of minutes. Don't think we're a playoff team this year.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 18th September 2016 at 7:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The NFL literally trying to get the entire Lions LBs and Stafford killed, and we have an emotionless doofus at coach watching it unfold...
    ^ Old Sig Homage

Man, that was a RAZOR close win. The fact that we're just barely winning against weak teams like Buffalo and Cleveland is not a good sign for our season.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

i think miami has given up on winning and just wants to take out qbs

and honestly i think i'm okay with it at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    The NFL literally trying to get the entire Lions LBs and Stafford killed, and we have an emotionless doofus at coach watching it unfold...
    I wanted to rip my hair out watching all of that unfold. I think Caldwell will be gone after the season. The Lions go through coaches like toilet paper, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Here's my gamer tags if anyone wants to add me and play games.
    Playstation Network: grandchampion82
    Xbox Live: BTheChamp1
    3DS Friend Code: 1693 1038 1902

Rams won! Both team's defense were the main priority from this game.

It was hard to root for both. This is over for now.
    Last edited by Genos; 19th September 2016 at 4:11 AM.

Giant win again but didn't look to good, defense was on point but offense couldn't make big play without dropping or fumbling that football. Hopefully that next game offense can get there act together.

Oh and does anyone think that the colts have the worst defense this season?

When I was listening to sports radio the other day they were ripping on Jeff Fisher and the Rams.

I think they're eating tons of crow right now since the Rams beat the Seahawks.

Almost Browns, almost! As a Lions fan, I know how it feels to see your favorite team lose a lot. lf there was a garbage bowl both teams would be playing each other almost every season. The Lions are good at ripping my heart out.

Quote Originally Posted by Remix2 View Post
    Oh and does anyone think that the colts have the worst defense this season?
    Seeing as several of our defensive players have some nagging injuries/were out, wouldn't surprise me that we're gonna be close to the bottom ranked defense.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    When I was listening to sports radio the other day they were ripping on Jeff Fisher and the Rams.

I think they're eating tons of crow right now since the Rams beat the Seahawks.

Almost Browns, almost! As a Lions fan, I know how it feels to see your favorite team lose a lot. lf there was a garbage bowl both teams would be playing each other almost every season. The Lions are good at ripping my heart out.
    I doubt they would be. Sure they beat the Seahawks, a divisional rival at home in LA, but that's something that bad teams occasionally have been capable of, is that their few wins are almost always at home/against a divisional opponent. Doesn't stop the fact that they lost a blow out against the 49ers, and failed to score a TD in this game against the Seahawks. You can't win the big ones if you can't generate TDs in any form. Fisher is still an average as hell coach who shouldn't have a head coaching gig as long as he's had, so come season's end, these guys will likely be justified in their comments on him and the Rams.

In other news, Nebraska is now ranked 20th in both the AP and Coach's poll, so hopefully we can continue to ride some momentum and break into the upper teens as the season rolls on. Louisville is ranked 3rd which is roughly where I'd place them after the beating they handed Florida State. Was hoping Ole Miss would have won and knocked Bama off that top spot, but oh well, can't have everything.

The Seahawks also don't have an offense right now. They got lucky last week, but really with Marshawn Lynch gone they've never really had that offensive boom barring a few games where Doug Baldwin does good.

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    I doubt they would be. Sure they beat the Seahawks, a divisional rival at home in LA, but that's something that bad teams occasionally have been capable of, is that their few wins are almost always at home/against a divisional opponent. Doesn't stop the fact that they lost a blow out against the 49ers, and failed to score a TD in this game against the Seahawks. You can't win the big ones if you can't generate TDs in any form. Fisher is still an average as hell coach who shouldn't have a head coaching gig as long as he's had, so come season's end, these guys will likely be justified in their comments on him and the Rams.

In other news, Nebraska is now ranked 20th in both the AP and Coach's poll, so hopefully we can continue to ride some momentum and break into the upper teens as the season rolls on. Louisville is ranked 3rd which is roughly where I'd place them after the beating they handed Florida State. Was hoping Ole Miss would have won and knocked Bama off that top spot, but oh well, can't have everything.
    Oh trust me I know Jeff Fisher is a average coach lol. I definitely agree with you on that.

I just think it's funny that those guys on sports radio were calling for a blowout game. Seahawks will win big they said... Lol.

More than likely Jeff Fisher will be joining Jim Caldwell in the unemployment line at seasons end. Unless the Rams and Lions blow our minds somehow and make the playoffs.

That Nebraska vs Oregon game was incredible. Michigan played Oregon a few times in the past. Dennis Dixon tore Michigan up the last time Oregon played Michigan. Michigan has always had trouble stopping running quarterbacks. Hopefully Don Brown's new defensive system will be the cure.

Remember last week they announced Jeff Fisher is in line for an extension, they just haven't found the right time to announce it.

Who else remembers the 1999 Super Bowl? The Rams beat Jeff Fisher's Titans. The Rams were so much fun to watch back then. Kurt Warner, Isaac Bruce. What an offense!

Clay Helton needs to go. He has no experience, and getting bad publicity. Sarkisian was bad but this is worse.

I fear a losing season is on the horizon for the Trojans.

If UCLA wants to take control of college football in the state of California, a win over Stanford tonight would be a good start. They aren't called the "Mighty" Bruins for nothing you know.
    -----
    Shippings I support: Ash/Misty, Drew/May, Kenny/Dawn, Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary, Tracey/Daisy, Cilan/Iris, Clemont/Serena, Harley/Zoey, James/Jessie, Max/Bonnie, Max/Mira, Max/Vivi Winstrate (I multiship Max and only Max), Butch/Cassidy, Gary/Lillie, Kiawe/Lana, Sophocles/Mallow, Lunick/Solana, Wes/Rui, Brendan/Game May, Clemont (Bonnie)'s Dedenne/Sophocles' Togedemaru

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu Fan Number Nine View Post
    If UCLA wants to take control of college football in the state of California, a win over Stanford tonight would be a good start. They aren't called the "Mighty" Bruins for nothing you know.
    Harbaugh brought Stanford to the elite ranks, and Shaw just has to keep it going.

-----------------

Welp, we lost Clark to injury. Feel bad for him. We still have two good starters, and I think the younger guys have the quality to be serviceable at the least. Other than that, a dominant win over Penn State.

Next week against Wisconsin is going to be a good game, although I'm confident we can win by around 10 points or so. Still, really surprising MSU lost that badly to them. If it wasn't for Louisville-Clemson, College GameDay would definitely be in Ann Arbor next week.
    ^ Old Sig Homage

My realignment predictions right now have Cincinnati and Connecticut joining the ACC which would allow for geographic divisions since then there would be 8 schools north of NC and 8 south of VA.

Such a divisional realignment would separate Louisville from Clemson and Florida State ending annual games with the former but I have FSU-Louisville as a protected crossover under the new format. Thus, Louisville could be able to play Clemson or FSU in the ACC title game and a title game matchup with the latter would always be a rematch. The way Louisville is playing now they would be the favorites to win the North Division every year while Clemson and FSU would be South Division favorites.
    -----

I had a feeling Michigan would blow out Penn State.

Penn State is a young team with many injuries. It was nice to see the running game work well for Michigan, but then again, Penn State is riddled with injuries on defense.

Wisconsin beat up Michigan State in East Lansing. I was actually surprised to see that score.

Next week will tell me a lot about Michigan. If Michigan can beat a good Wisconsin team that's good for Michigan. After that Michigan will play Illinois and Rutgers. Those should be wins for Michigan. That means Michigan could possibly walk into the Michigan State game undefeated.

Today the Lions play the Packers. I imagine the Lions will disappoint, so I won't be all that surprised if they lose.

Ugh god it frustrating to be a giant fan sometime watching them just blow leads for no reason. Ya we lost because giant being the giant love to completely fold in the second half.

Doesn't help that we made some really stupid penalties.
    Last edited by Remix2; 25th September 2016 at 9:39 PM.

Watching Ravens games is not good for your blood pressure, I swear to God I'm going to have a heart attack before the season ends. Yet another ugly win that we probably should've lost, featuring a drive that saw the ball get intercepted three times and a blocked FG attempt that gave us a chance again. How are we 3-0 again? Whatever, I'll take it.

Well the eagles are 3-0 now and there is no more excuse since they beat the steelers who were considered ine of the best teams going in. Wentz has incredible so far with no turnovers and a rating way over 100. He is onlt getting better every game and look lkea veteran pro bowl level qb.

Man the jet were awful, turning over the ball 8 time and 6 of them were interception(most of them in the red zone).
    Last edited by Remix2; 26th September 2016 at 1:42 AM.

Same old Detroit Lions. The Lions suck...
    Nothing will ever change.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast