Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What nickname did you pick for the player character?

I usually take my first name (Karen), because it's the easiest way

I chose Slic-K because that's what it made me sound like and my name begins with K.
    Danjal: Pikachu, use agility!

Pikanjal: Piiii!

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ultra Something-or-other?
    Sinnoh DOES NOT need a remake!

I used Sam as my nickname, just as a short way of saying my in-game name from X version.

I didn't pick a nickname in my first playthrough, but when I eventually replay X I'll definitely make my underlings refer to me as Lord Vader.

Well in X, I played as the girl character and nicknamed the player PokéMay, from the combination of Pokémon and the name of my player May because I liked Hoenn so much and I totally wasn't a creative person back then.

In Y, I played as the boy and I think I named my character 'Big X', but I can't really remember. Pretty sure it's because I named my character Xavier, after the name of the male protagonist in the X and Y prerelease trailers.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Ill either name my protagonists, Lrdgold, or my irl nickname, or whatever their canon name is. Always name my rival whatever their canon name is as well.
    3DS: 1848-2391-0198
    "There are bad ways to win-- and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all... - Grimsley"
    “In our minds and in our hearts, we feel that hardcore music should stay out of big business and stay in the streets, where it belongs. All you kids out there, always, keep the faith!” -- Raymond "Raybeez" Barbieri (11/27/61 - 09/11/97) R.I.P.

Spoiler:- Friend Safari:

I used a shortened version of my ingame name, so Soph for Sophie. Very uncreative, I know.

My name in the game is Alexis but when the friends in the game wanted to give me a nickname I obviously stuck with Miss Alexis

During my first play-through of X version, I picked Kitsune as my nickname, because I was really interested in youkai and Japanese folklore back then. In Y version, my nickname was my actual real-life name. I just didn't feel like making a more creative nickname in that game.

Raptor, because Tyranitar is so epic, so empowering, so immortal, and eternally triumphant, that tickling your tummy for more ice cream cones, as he evolved from Red's Mt. Silver Cave to the peak, he's kind of like Saruman besting Gandalf, since Count Dooku is Darth Tyranus, or Tyranitar.
    All fear the raging Typhlosion... ROAR - unleashed from the deepest depths of chaos and the ultimate sea of freedom, a time of untold legends and deep labyrinths of Frenzy and Lightning, the split from peace and the sanctuary of fulfillment reveal this one divine wish... THE LIGHTNING!!!
    Will we make it through victory road? If so, then our last task towards freedom would be to checkmate the dark-sided King at the Game's highest stage for the win! Happiness isn't perfect until it's shared, so let love lay the foundation and point the way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12