Thread: Which background(s)?

Default Which background(s)?

Which background or backgrounds did you use in X/Y?

Did you use one throughout the entire game or did you cycle through just a few or all of them?

In my current X play-through I'm using the background called "Starters".

In past play-throughs of these games (I can't remember which one's I used in which games at the moment) I used the following:

- Polka Balls (I think that's what it's called)
    - Cockpit (calling it now: the first part of that gets censored Nevermind)
    - Eevee/Eveelutions (The one with the Eeveelutions, obviously)

I believe that's all.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I've been using the "Starters" background on Y for a long time, since close to the start of my adventure. I'm so used to it that I don't think I'll ever change it.

On X, I used the "Eevee" one during my first playthrough. I couldn't remember which one I had on my current file, so I checked and saw it was the default one. I think I completely forgot about the battle background feature when I was playing through that save file. Anyway, I decided to change it something more interesting and ended up picking "Stickers" because it looks like it would be my sister's favourite background.
    >>// \\<<

Checked both of my games today. I had picked the Starters background on X and the Monochrome background on Y. I don't think there was any reason behind those choices, I just picked two that seemed cool and went with them. I don't think I ever looked through all of the backgrounds either. I didn't really care much about this feature so I didn't put much thought into it. Which I kind of regret in retrospect since it is a pretty cool feature now that I think about it. I might look through all of them and see if I can find any real favorites when I'll go back to playing X/Y for a short while in the future.
    ~ ~
    ~
    ~ ~

I picked the starters one on both X and Y. I liked how bright and colourful it was so I went for that one. I used a couple of other ones in Y but always ended up back to the starters one.

I decided to take my best guesses at what backgrounds I used for my first files of X and Y (at least):

X - I want o say it was the Eeveelutions background
    Y - I'm pretty sure it was the Cockpit background I picked for this one

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I think I used the Tatami background in my second one, but I'm really fond of the cockpit, so I've been using that one in runs after that.
    FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke- Current Team:

- - - - -
    Magnus - Brom - Spitfire - Pyrrhon - Rocco - Kindred
    Deaths: 1

I used to use the Cockpit and Carbon backgrounds, but I recently discovered that I really like the Tatami background, so that's what I've been using most recently.
    I have discovered a planet.
    It is right here.
    The wind is light, and smells like crossaints.
    It makes me feel insignificant.

Just call me Storm. I'm a girl, by the way.

Well I used the Starters background on my Y version if I remember right and I used the Eevee background on X version. I like the backgrounds and all, but if I'm being honest I didn't pay much attention to them cuz they're such a minor X/Y feature ha ha. Mostly they're just pretty to look at. :]

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I use the Monochrome background. I usually like black/white designs the most.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I don't remember if i changed my bg or not.

I'm sure, if i did, it woulda been pink. I'm pretty much obsessed with that color lol
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.
    I make interesting posts in the gay/lesbian/bi club and if you're curious about reading them feel free to check them out (and yes korrina is mentioned by me in there a lot :P haha)
    My favorite pokemon is probably sylveon or mega lucario right now.