Thread: Which background(s)?

Default Which background(s)?

Which background or backgrounds did you use in X/Y?

Did you use one throughout the entire game or did you cycle through just a few or all of them?

In my current X play-through I'm using the background called "Starters".

In past play-throughs of these games (I can't remember which one's I used in which games at the moment) I used the following:

- Polka Balls (I think that's what it's called)
    - Cockpit (calling it now: the first part of that gets censored Nevermind)
    - Eevee/Eveelutions (The one with the Eeveelutions, obviously)

I believe that's all.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I've been using the "Starters" background on Y for a long time, since close to the start of my adventure. I'm so used to it that I don't think I'll ever change it.

On X, I used the "Eevee" one during my first playthrough. I couldn't remember which one I had on my current file, so I checked and saw it was the default one. I think I completely forgot about the battle background feature when I was playing through that save file. Anyway, I decided to change it something more interesting and ended up picking "Stickers" because it looks like it would be my sister's favourite background.
    >>// \\<<

Checked both of my games today. I had picked the Starters background on X and the Monochrome background on Y. I don't think there was any reason behind those choices, I just picked two that seemed cool and went with them. I don't think I ever looked through all of the backgrounds either. I didn't really care much about this feature so I didn't put much thought into it. Which I kind of regret in retrospect since it is a pretty cool feature now that I think about it. I might look through all of them and see if I can find any real favorites when I'll go back to playing X/Y for a short while in the future.
    September Blue, Thy sorrows be forgotten
    October Auburn, Let this season pass
    November Gray, Restore with thy rain
    December White, Thy beauty ever last

I picked the starters one on both X and Y. I liked how bright and colourful it was so I went for that one. I used a couple of other ones in Y but always ended up back to the starters one.

I decided to take my best guesses at what backgrounds I used for my first files of X and Y (at least):

X - I want o say it was the Eeveelutions background
    Y - I'm pretty sure it was the Cockpit background I picked for this one

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I think I used the Tatami background in my second one, but I'm really fond of the cockpit, so I've been using that one in runs after that.
    FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke- Current Team:

- - - - -
    Magnus - Brom - Spitfire - Pyrrhon - Rocco - Kindred
    Deaths: 1

I used to use the Cockpit and Carbon backgrounds, but I recently discovered that I really like the Tatami background, so that's what I've been using most recently.
    Start at the beginning and start sincere, for glory's sake, it seems the stakes are high

Just call me Storm. I'm a girl, by the way.

Well I used the Starters background on my Y version if I remember right and I used the Eevee background on X version. I like the backgrounds and all, but if I'm being honest I didn't pay much attention to them cuz they're such a minor X/Y feature ha ha. Mostly they're just pretty to look at. :]

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I use the Monochrome background. I usually like black/white designs the most.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I don't remember if i changed my bg or not.

I'm sure, if i did, it woulda been pink. I'm pretty much obsessed with that color lol
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~

In Y, I used the Eevee background because I'm an Eevee fan. In X I used the default one, though.

I changed my background, and I use the eeveelution one! ^_^ I really really like eevee and all his evolutions :3
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~

For X, I used the Eeveelutions background because I'm a fan of Eevee and its evolutions since I got into Pokémon. Have to say that it's my favourite background.

For Y, I used the Starters background because it just looked nice.

Both backgrounds were quite colourful too.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me