Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185
Results 4,601 to 4,609 of 4609

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

Where would Serena be if she went to the Pokémon school where would she live

If she traveled with Ash then she would have either stayed with Kukui as well or maybe Lillie.

Lillie's would be the best option. She is the one with the huge mansion after all lol

That's why I thought so also but Kukui looks like he wants to be dad so he may have taken in both lmao.

So the random background cameo of the scraggy girl from the XY showcases seems very much like a Serena appearance hint to me.
    Sun team: Decidueye, Salazzle, Alolan Raichu, Ribombee, Rockruff,
    X team: Delphox, Gogoat, Vivillon,Pangoro
    Black:
    Diamond:
    Sapphire:

Unfortunately can't remember my earlier teams, though I do know I started with a brilliant Blastoise and a workhorse of a Pidgeot.

Viewing forum in: Psychic Type, for autumn.

Quote Originally Posted by Torterraaaa View Post
    So the random background cameo of the scraggy girl from the XY showcases seems very much like a Serena appearance hint to me.
    I wouldn't go too far to say that this is hinting for Serena to make an appearance but it's good to see that we have seen at least some cameos from Kalos even if they aren't major characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi no masara View Post
    I wouldn't go too far to say that this is hinting for Serena to make an appearance but it's good to see that we have seen at least some cameos from Kalos even if they aren't major characters.
    After SM023 :"Brock's wig is not a hint of Brock returning it's just a nice easter egg that the animators did" 20 episodes later Brock came back.
    I know it's not exactly the same thing but everything is animated for a reason so who knows ? At least we know that the writers didn't forget showcases but for now it's irrelevant and Serena is far from coming back.

There is a strong possibility she will return coming to the end maybe. I feel like they'd keep her away enough for her goals in Hoenn to be achieved or at least put it forward that by the time the group travels to Hoenn, she'd be close to winning it all. I am extremely happy with seeing the scraggy girl though because it gives me hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Heekful View Post
    After SM023 :"Brock's wig is not a hint of Brock returning it's just a nice easter egg that the animators did" 20 episodes later Brock came back.
    I know it's not exactly the same thing but everything is animated for a reason so who knows ? At least we know that the writers didn't forget showcases but for now it's irrelevant and Serena is far from coming back.
    Well, if that wig scene does hint something then I'll look forward to May's cameo as well, lolz. But I wouldn't still read too much out of these 'hints' but yeah, it was nice that the staff gave easter eggs in the last episode.

Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185