Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197
Results 4,901 to 4,904 of 4904

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateNinja View Post
    Neat little note but at the end pretty not really something new.
    Considering the absence of Serena for a long while, this is the closest we can get for "something" new. Other than that, we get nothing until she gets a reappearance or something.
    I'm officially naming him

Bishōnen-Satoshi

Hello everyone, new to the amourshipping scene, seems to me to be the most obvious one though, i'm hoping a return of serena soon!

Quote Originally Posted by masterreloaded View Post
    Hello everyone, new to the amourshipping scene, seems to me to be the most obvious one though, i'm hoping a return of serena soon!
    Welcome to the community!

Friend Code: 4700-0305-7092. PM me for random battles 'n stuff. I also battle on Showdown!

Currently writing: Beyond Life and Death II: Guardians of Fate (Amourshipping)

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    Y'all are exhausting.

This month marks the 1-year anniversary of the close of the XY series in the United States. Discuss your favorite moments from the series.
    I'm guessing moments in general so I'd have to say there are quite a few. To be honest, there's moments throughout the series that I loved, so hard to narrow them down. From battles to interactions and even Serena's performances were captivating to me. The battles themselves felt like art at times when watching them. Even the fillers were quite good, loved the Reflection Cave episode, the Jessie focused episode was really good as we saw her vulnerabilities show and she made some decisions that showed growth. Also nearly every Serena/Ash interaction was pretty good to me. It's hard to not get carried away here when going into favorite moments XD.

Quote Originally Posted by masterreloaded View Post
    Welcome, you've chosen wisely XD. All jokes aside I do hope we get something from her someday soon. Maybe after SM is over or a separate special for her even. I'd take either as I loved her character in general and she had much room for growth which I'd like to see.

Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197