Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 4660

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

  1. #4651
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    65

    Default

    If the writers/producers did take note of the date for the kiss, could use it for merchandising if anything. If anything, next year could have something as enough time will have passed but for now I don't see anything special happening.

  2. #4652
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajas View Post
    If the writers/producers did take note of the date for the kiss, could use it for merchandising if anything. If anything, next year could have something as enough time will have passed but for now I don't see anything special happening.
    ^This. They're focused on telling SM's story now. The kiss, while glorious, is certainly not at the forefront of their minds for referencing in an episode that has nothing to do with it. And I'd prefer it that way. No shoehorning.
    Dare to Be Silly!

    Ancienverse AU Fanfiction

    Love in the Time of Teamwork
    Once every seven years there was a tournament celebrating the bonds between people and Pokemon. Of course, Serena expected Ash to want to take part, but she had no idea the ways in which it would change their lives for good or ill. She was confident, however, that by the end of that week, something between herself and Ash would be different. Amourshipping.

    Remaining stories can be found in this community here.

  3. #4653
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epicocity View Post
    ^This. They're focused on telling SM's story now. The kiss, while glorious, is certainly not at the forefront of their minds for referencing in an episode that has nothing to do with it. And I'd prefer it that way. No shoehorning.
    Same, I have too much care for Serena and also her dynamic with Ash to just see it shoehorned in.

  4. #4654
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Power Up View Post
    Time to get this thread on the move!

    A. Would you have Serena appear in a cameo in SM?

    B. Would you have Serena have her own episode?

    C. Would you have Serena appear in Gen 8?

    Which one would you guys want?
    A: No because I'd rather see how the story grows. It's rather too soon. Maybe the next series…

    B: To me, she already had some episodes about her. She needs her own series just like Ash (Satoshi) has currently similar to the Indigo League but the story would focus on her Kalos Queen journey. Since she went to Hoenn on her next journey, she'll run into May who is called the Princess of Hoenn. Who knows maybe May and Serena will battle for Ash's love. Ooooo I sense a plot twist!

    C: If it means after Sun & Moon, most definitely!

  5. #4655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Power Up View Post
    Well, we can celebrate the 27th anyway cause we all know what happened then

    We might even see some sort of hint towards AmourShipping in the coming weeks or the 27th itself now wouldn't that be great?!

    Do you guys think that could happen? Could the writers or anyone put an explicit Amour hint or something that has to do with Amour in general?

    Also its nice to see the place up and running a bit more than usual
    I'd keep an eye on Shokotan's twitter, she might mention it. She did bring it up during the broadcast of the Lati@s movie this summer.

  6. #4656
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    I'd keep an eye on Shokotan's twitter, she might mention it. She did bring it up during the broadcast of the Lati@s movie this summer.
    Hopefully one of the writers mention it, that's all that really matters

    Credit to FairyWitch and her AMAZING shop! Seriously, what are you waiting for? Go ask her for a signature!

  7. #4657
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Taunton, England
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Power Up View Post
    Hopefully one of the writers mention it, that's all that really matters
    I wonder if Tetsuo Yajima will mention it on his Twitter; besides from being the director of X&Y, he did storyboard the kiss episode after all.

  8. #4658
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor Bug2005 View Post
    I wonder if Tetsuo Yajima will mention it on his Twitter; besides from being the director of X&Y, he did storyboard the kiss episode after all.
    Yeah he might mention it as well

    Credit to FairyWitch and her AMAZING shop! Seriously, what are you waiting for? Go ask her for a signature!

  9. #4659
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,303

    Default

    Happy AmourShipping Day AmourShipping Week Day Ash and Serena Met Day XY First Aired in Japan!

    But in all seriousness, the SS Amour is celebrating the 17th to the 27th as our very own 10-day AmourShipping Week. So, from us to you, happy AmourShipping Week!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

  10. #4660
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Such amazing times :'(

Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •