Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195
Results 4,851 to 4,858 of 4858

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi no masara View Post
    (am I the only one who sees the girl older than Ash? Like she's seven years older than him? At least that's how I see her based on design)
    You're not the only one. Makes me hope they aren't going for a romance angle.

Anyway, I don't see it affecting Amour; it's a different canon.

I mean... Are you all aware that Yajima is the freaking director for the next movie ? He is the man behind the kiss and his words from the early 2017 interview are still here, there's no way he will put romance that involve Ash in his movie.

I'm also pretty sure that Yajima will become the next big director of the anime once Yuyama quits so we're fine, 2018 come soon and this year could bring Amour back... Who knows ?
    Last edited by Heekful; Yesterday at 6:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heekful View Post
    I mean... Are you all aware that Yajima is the freaking director for the next movie ? He is the man behind the kiss and his words from the early 2017 interview are still here, there's no way he will put romance that involve Ash in his movie.

I'm also pretty sure that Yajima will become the next big director of the anime once Yuyama quits so we're fine, 2018 come soon and this year could bring Amour back... Who knows ?
    Not that I think romance is happening in the film but why does Amour have any bearing on AU Ash? That Ash probably never even met Serena.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

I was really happy when I learned that Tetsuo Yajima was involved in the movie. Heck, I even have a theory that that blue thingy in Ash's glove could be a reference to Serena's blue ribbon that Yajima may have suggested. But hey, that's just a theory, a Pokemon Theory.

Also, let's not talk about the possibility of Yajima replacing Kunihiko Yuyama, there's a right place for that and it's way too early for this to be discussed.
    I'm officially naming him

Bishōnen-Satoshi

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Not that I think romance is happening in the film but why does Amour have any bearing on AU Ash? That Ash probably never even met Serena.
    Exactly. So nobody has to worry what happens in the alternate universe, it won't have any impact on Amour whatsoever.

I am extremely excited for this as I loved the writing in XY, found it to be brilliant most of the time. It's what has made me most excited for the movie tbh. I also agree as to why I won't expect any romance with Ash without Serena as that was a character he worked really hard on and from his interviews about everything that built up to the kiss, he had it all planned out quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    It's possible he didn't meet her as yet but the end credits of the M20 was showing you AU Ash meeting all his companions in that universe I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajas View Post
    It's possible he didn't meet her as yet but the end credits of the M20 was showing you AU Ash meeting all his companions in that universe I think.
    We don't know if that's really what it was, though. Was it a mere Easter Egg for the fans or did he really meet them? I don't think we can definitively say necessarily. Sure, it's from Ash's perspective and all that, but there's still the question of it.
    Dare to Be Silly!

Ancienverse AU Fanfiction

Love in the Time of Teamwork
    Once every seven years there was a tournament celebrating the bonds between people and Pokemon. Of course, Serena expected Ash to want to take part, but she had no idea the ways in which it would change their lives for good or ill. She was confident, however, that by the end of that week, something between herself and Ash would be different. Amourshipping.

Remaining stories can be found in this community here.

While it’s true that the ending credits could have decipted on M Ash meeting Serena and all of his other traveling companions from the show in the movie verse, I highly doubt it’s likely that Amour will factor into the main plot of the movie, if I’m being honest.

Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195