Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176
Results 4,376 to 4,381 of 4381

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

Hey at least you can watch it on TV! But I might be studying abroad in Japan in a few years so I might be able to watch Gen 8 on TV. Aside from that we will at least maybe get to see our beloved XY7 as a memorable moment. I mean that flashback scene was the king of all amour scenes until the kiss.

The shipping in this series has paused slightly, reducing to Ash helping out Lillie and Mallow. Lillie is probably used to tht, because she has people to do that for her usually - and to take care of her Pokémon. AmourShipping was a lot more of a priority, so newer ships will have to do a lot to eclipse that.

It's still the default for now, then, although Serena has escaped mention for a while despite the kiss. Lol maybe Ash forgot?
    { We keep praying and looking to the skies }

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBoost View Post
    The shipping in this series has paused slightly, reducing to Ash helping out Lillie and Mallow. Lillie is probably used to tht, because she has people to do that for her usually - and to take care of her Pokémon. AmourShipping was a lot more of a priority, so newer ships will have to do a lot to eclipse that.

It's still the default for now, then, although Serena has escaped mention for a while despite the kiss. Lol maybe Ash forgot?
    I don't get why you are talking about them , it's not the subject here but we obviously all know that it will be really hard to eclipse Amour and we all knew that Ash was going to be supportive towards the new characters , it's not OS Ash anymore.

Now about the mention thing , Do you really expected Ash to talk about the kiss ? The show is named Pokemon not "love story" , be grateful that we got a kiss in the first place and that the director confirmed it in a interview but don't expect Pokemon to talk about this kind of stuffs.

I also don't recall Ash talking about a past companion until their cameo happen (except Misty in AG ? but the cameo happened really early so I guess it was more a build up), for example Dawn (it was more Pipplup but still) got mentionned in the middle of X/Y so almost 5 years after the end of the D/P saga but she wasn't mentionned by Ash until her cameo in B/W, some of the characters who appeared in the big flashback at the end of B/W were also not mentionned by Ash since a long time before this flashback. if Ash doesn't mention someone on screen, it doesn't mean that he forgot about him/her, continuity and references to past characters in Pokemon have always been something really hard for the writers to bring on screen anyway, there's nothing new.
    "Real eyes , realize , real lies"

I'm just comparing them, to say tht AmourShipping seems not to be contested that much yet. I don't think I said anything too offensive!!

The last series of Pokémon obviously involved a 'love story,' which was a major sub-plot. After the climax of the romantic sub-plot there was little follow-through, it's a bit like a thief breaking in and grabbing some jewels, then just leaving them there and walking away. Other ships were often more spread out over the series, and less clearly a sub-plot, but that was just a comment on the side. I don't think it's incredibly important, but after a major event like that, it would be nice to have some follow-up. So the joke that maybe Ash forgot, because they are 'oblivious.'

So I'm just saying that they had shipping opportunities recently but right now Serena's importance seems secure. As a result if they show up again or in a flashback they won't be easily outshone by the next girls etc.
    { We keep praying and looking to the skies }

All series of Pokemon are almost entirely independent from each other. There are a few passive references to characters of old and a cameo appearance once a series if that, but aside from that, each series is entirely self-contained. Best Wishes paid absolutely no homage to any of the events of Diamond and Pearl until Dawn showed up more than half-way in. Outside of Alexa's scattered appearances and a single Japanese-only episode, Best Wishes was treated as a series that didn't even exist in XY. It makes sense that there isn't a massive reference to Amour in Sun and Moon. Just as expected, nothing carried over.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    I saw that AshSerena had asked Yajima on Twitter about whether or not this rumored interview in March was actually happening or not, and he replied and said there was not going to be any such interview.

Nice of him to reply and clear that up once and for all, but I genuinely don't understand where this rumor came from in the first place, and nobody seemed to have any kind of source for it.
    Thanks a lot Dephender!

Even though I'd love another interview, my wallet is reliefed there won't be one :P

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    I'm saying its not fake because I actually bought the magazine and read it, and ask Dephender help to translate it on english,
    People are thinking that interview is fake? Gee, there was even pics of it floating online.

Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176