Page 182 of 185 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185 LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 4609

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgesnoopy View Post
    Hey all, haven't been around since XYZ ended. Any news at all on Serena? I've been trying to keep up with SM but it really isnt anywhere near as good as last year. I feel like its going no where, and the insane number of fillers is boring me to death. How's the community holding up? I assume there's a lot of people like me.
    Why on earth would you compare the end of one series to the beginning of another?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgesnoopy View Post
    What did the interview say? And anyone know how ratings are doing compared to XY?
    They're roughly the same. SM ratings on July 6 2017 were 3.6 (whatever that means. I don't know if it's millions of viewers or percentage of viewers or what), XYZ ratings on July 21 2016 were 3.4, and XY ratings on July 30 2015 were 3.6.

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Heh, maybe he shaped up for Serena.
    Ash getting that first snog clearly explains why he's bouncing off the wall in Alola.
    ^ Old Sig Homage

Anyone else heard about that interview where they confirmed Ash 10 forever? I heard it on a Youtube video and wanted to get a more reliable source? Also it would obviously affect Amour as it would counter the point of Serena coming back a more mature woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
    Anyone else heard about that interview where they confirmed Ash 10 forever? I heard it on a Youtube video and wanted to get a more reliable source? Also it would obviously affect Amour as it would counter the point of Serena coming back a more mature woman.
    Literal years have passed in the anime while Ash has remained 10, so I'm not entirely sure how much it even matters anymore. But here you go, since you wanted it.

I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi no masara View Post
    You have to remember that the kiss was covered up because this is a show meant for children and just having a kiss like that is already a big deal. Tetsuo Yajima stated that in his interview, this was the best that he can do in terms of kissing. The staff cannot show them directly kissing and instead, he went to the idea of showing Serena's feet leaning upwards to imply the kiss. That alone is already a big deal. It's more than enough to be classified as a "class S".

This was the first time that they have to censor a kiss. Ash has been kissed before but those were in the cheeks and this was the first time that they heavily implied that Ash actually had his first kiss.
    The feelings and love between Satoshi and Serena have formed a special bond between them being a beautiful canon couple.
    Regardless of the difficulties along the way. There are good hopes that they are going to be reunited and be together in Alola and region(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
    Ash especially considering his character.
    There is no perfect male character, because he has his way of being and express his feelings.
    The protagonists boys are sometimes distracted types in many things beyond their dreams. However, when a boy and a girl demonstrate with their actions, words, moments, thoughts, worries manage to realize their true feelings, happiness, love to each other and they lips kiss, become a couple. This is seen in most of the animes, a similar situation occurs in pokémon with Satoshi&Serena. I believe as many in the near future, Satoshi and Serena live together as love couple, teach their children about Pokémon and many important things for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Rather than there already being showcases in Alola, I think what would be even better is if Serena is in Alola specially to promote Showcases, where there could be an event. All the characters and Ash hear about this and go to the event, and that's how Ash meets Serena again. With this, I feel it gives Serena a better reason to stay for a longer period of time if she returns.
    Also, I would like to see Serena catches some new Pokémon, has Z-Ring, learns Z-Moves, new dreams that relates to Showcases or Contest, save the world with Satoshi and her friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guy View Post
    Leaving Ash to follow her dreams was the best possible outcome for Serena's character.

If you're a fan of Serena, you should be glad her story was given a satisfying conclusion.
    For a lot of people, is important that Satoshi and Serena make their dreams come true with their pokémon like all. Also, SatoSere's relationship, their feelings and love as humans&couple in pokémon story. Both things are equally important for everyone.
    Everyone believes with all their hearts in Pokémon going to give a happy ending to Satoshi and Serena with their dreams fulfilled and become in canonical couple in the world.
    Last edited by SatoSere; 28th July 2017 at 5:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SatoSere View Post
    The feelings and love between Satoshi and Serena have formed a special bond between them being a beautiful canon couple.
    Regardless of the difficulties along the way. There are good hopes that they are going to be reunited and be together in Alola and region(s).

There is no perfect male character, because he has his way of being and express his feelings.
    The protagonists boys are sometimes distracted types in many things beyond their dreams. However, when a boy and a girl demonstrate with their actions, words, moments, thoughts, worries manage to realize their true feelings, happiness, love to each other and they lips kiss, become a couple. This is seen in most of the animes, a similar situation occurs in pokémon with Satoshi&Serena. I believe as many in the near future, Satoshi and Serena live together as love couple, teach their children about Pokémon and many important things for everyone.

Also, I would like to see Serena catches some new Pokémon, has Z-Ring, learns Z-Moves, new dreams that relates to Showcases or Contest, save the world with Satoshi and her friends.

For a lot of people, is important that Satoshi and Serena make their dreams come true with their pokémon like all. Also, SatoSere's relationship, their feelings and love as humans&couple in pokémon story. Both things are equally important for everyone.
    Everyone believes with all their hearts in Pokémon going to give a happy ending to Satoshi and Serena with their dreams fulfilled and become in canonical couple in the world.
    I'd love for things to work out like that as much as the next guy, but at this point, I think that we need to take what we got and be happy with it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. From here on out, there's not going to be a lot handed to us, if at all. Everyone who came before knows it to be true, and we will too if we don't already. I honestly feel like you've been banging this drum since October.

Honestly, I really do wish that SM was a traditional series like the rest. I do really miss the Serena4Alola days last year. I heard the theory and I thought that y'all were completely nuts, but it grew on me. They do say that uSM is in an alternate universe. I wonder how alternate, and whether or not it will extend into the anime. Imagine if this entire school plot ends and gets written off as an alternate universe for Ash, and the series starts again with him traveling through Alola.

While it may be hyperbole to assume the producer's statement that M20 diverged from the main anime via Ho-Oh feather (there were more differences within those two universes), it did make me wonder about M20 Ash and Serena's relationship considering that (in theory) they would have met the same way back in Oak's Summer Camp years ago. The difference now is that Ash has taken a different route of Kanto with new encounters of Pokémon and people. How would M20 Ash met the M20 version of Serena? And would it play out differently?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadao View Post
    While it may be hyperbole to assume the producer's statement that M20 diverged from the main anime via Ho-Oh feather (there were more differences within those two universes), it did make me wonder about M20 Ash and Serena's relationship considering that (in theory) they would have met the same way back in Oak's Summer Camp years ago. The difference now is that Ash has taken a different route of Kanto with new encounters of Pokémon and people. How would M20 Ash met the M20 version of Serena? And would it play out differently?
    I've been thinking the same as well. Considering Ash was travelling alone in that universe (and the fact he has three badges implies he's passed Pewter and Cerulean gyms already thus not travelling with the other two) sure shows that universe things will play out different.

Considering TR doesn't seem to be into Pikachu that could mean they wouldn't be chasing Ash all the time and, by consequence, not follow him to Kalos (supposing he goes there) which would prevent Serena from seeing him on TV and all.

I mean, for all we know, seeing Ash on TV was what pushed Serena into going to Lumiose to get her first pokémon. Would she still go to a journey if she didn't see Ash? Or maybe she'd find him earlier?

So anyone else feel that Misty and Brock's appearances make the odds for a Serena mini-arc in the future look significantly better?
    Sun team: Decidueye, Salazzle, Alolan Raichu, Ribombee, Rockruff,
    X team: Delphox, Gogoat, Vivillon,Pangoro
    Black:
    Diamond:
    Sapphire:

Unfortunately can't remember my earlier teams, though I do know I started with a brilliant Blastoise and a workhorse of a Pidgeot.

Viewing forum in: Psychic Type, for autumn.

Quote Originally Posted by Torterraaaa View Post
    So anyone else feel that Misty and Brock's appearances make the odds for a Serena mini-arc in the future look significantly better?
    I said it on the SS earlier, and I'll say it again here. You'd have to be nuts if you think they would bring back Misty from 15 years ago and not Serena from ten months ago.

Yep, especially if this is a 3 year generation

Although if generation 8 reverts back to the original art style/genre I think I'd prefer her to appear then (will take what I can get though )

Quote Originally Posted by Shadao View Post
    I've also noticed that Serena would've been the only companion to have to met Ash in M20's timeline... guess it would depend on whether M20 Ash would eventually travel to Kalos
    Last edited by GarchompTheAssassin; 29th August 2017 at 2:51 AM.
    The Team

I do hope that Brock and Misty's return would mean that Serena would also return and not just her, I'd also want to see the rest of Ash's companions to come back but that's a topic for another day.

I kinda hope that the "Extracurricular" activity doesn't just limit to Kanto but to other regions as well. I don't know why but I see a moment like Lillie going to Hoenn for her extracurricular activity and she's the one to meet Serena and they talk about Ash indirectly, each one not having any clue that they were talking about the same person (like what happened between Brock and Cilan).

I said it on the SS earlier, and I'll say it again here. You'd have to be nuts if you think they would bring back Misty from 15 years ago and not Serena from ten months ago.
    She's popular enough that she will make a reappearance, but it might be in a separate special and not the main show. Bringing her back means they'll have to address the elevator moment; don't see that happening, especially in a slapstick comedy region.
    ^ Old Sig Homage

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    She's popular enough that she will make a reappearance, but it might be in a separate special and not the main show. Bringing her back means they'll have to address the elevator moment; don't see that happening, especially in a slapstick comedy region.
    I mean...I'm on the side of those who think she won't come back (at least not in S&M) but I remember the huge amount of posts I saw everywhere in the Pokemon anime community forums/social medias (even here) saying this same thing : "Misty and Brock will never comeback they are old characters , they are done , the new audience won't even know who they are" so ... Everything can happen. She might comeback in S&M or in gen 8 or even never ... Nobody can really know.

Quote Originally Posted by Heekful View Post
    I mean...I'm on the side of those who think she won't come back (at least not in S&M) but I remember the huge amount of posts I saw everywhere in the Pokemon anime community forums/social medias (even here) saying this same thing : "Misty and Brock will never comeback they are old characters , they are done , the new audience won't even know who they are" so ... Everything can happen. She might comeback in S&M or in gen 8 or even never ... Nobody can really know.
    She's almost guaranteed to come back, but it just might be in a special, and not in the main anime (at least for S&M).
    ^ Old Sig Homage

Quote Originally Posted by Heekful View Post
    It's pretty much been confirmed that both Misty and Brock are coming back but it's only for like two episodes. But since Misty is coming back, I would the chances of Serena coming back in later episodes in the SM anime is extrmely likely but then again, who knows. I just hope somehow, there will be some Amour hints in the series at some point.

Tumblr | Matt's Secret Base | Author's Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 4871-6086-4217

I do see a possibility of her return but in a form of a special episode just like with Iris. While I'd really love to see her reunite with Ash but that would defeat the purpose of her farewell since it's too early for them to see each other again. I don't really mind seeing her in the main anime, I mean it could still work, a possibility that I made on my last post may happen. Regardless, even if she doesn't meet up with Ash this season or in a special episode, I hope we can see some sort of indirect interaction between Serena and Ash, maybe in a form of a letter or a video message.

I feel Serena won't be appeared soon , I don't know :/ (tho I'm happy Brock and Misty are back)
    It seems Ash and the group are going to Kanto to Celebrate 20th anniversary of their school, so I think they doing this for 20th anniversary thing only

Anyway who knows what's gonna happen in future

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    I feel Serena won't be appeared soon , I don't know :/ (tho I'm happy Brock and Misty are back)
    It seems Ash and the group are going to Kanto to Celebrate 20th anniversary of their school, so I think they doing this for 20th anniversary thing only

Anyway who knows what's gonna happen in future
    Well serena is immensely popular in japan than misty ever was, so she has a good chance of returning. There is a chance that she could return for an extended cameo like dawn did in BW. I also think it won't be this early.
    Favourite Characters- Ash, Serena, Lillie, Dawn, Gladion, Cilan, Brock, Cynthia, Kiawe, Lana, Lance, Alain, Steven Stone

Favourite Pokemon- Charizard, Venasaur, Blastoise, Gengar, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Greninja, Garachomp, Infernape, Gliscor, Salamence, Arceus

Watching pokemon for 17 years, grown up while watching this show. Also liked the different characters form different sagas. I hate genwunners.

I'd prefer Serena to appear in 8th gen anime with older XY animation style. I'm finding it really hard to imagine how Serena's personality and design would be if she appears in Sun and Moon, the transition from what we saw in XY and what we could probably see in Sun and Moon (assuming Serena appears in it) would be tough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooti View Post
    I'd prefer Serena to appear in 8th gen anime with older XY animation style. I'm finding it really hard to imagine how Serena's personality and design would be if she appears in Sun and Moon, the transition from what we saw in XY and what we could probably see in Sun and Moon (assuming Serena appears in it) would be tough for me.
    This theory runs on the assumption that A) Gen 8 is going to be like XY and B) Serena is some edgy dramatic character who would be "ruined" by SM just like how Ash was "ruined."
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

"Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away."

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by ash&charizardfan View Post
    Well serena is immensely popular in japan than misty ever was.
    Because somehow you have data from 1997-2002 that proves this? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    This theory runs on the assumption that A) Gen 8 is going to be like XY and B) Serena is some edgy dramatic character who would be "ruined" by SM just like how Ash was "ruined."
    I think it's more that Serena liked that flashback Ash and XY Ash personality, who was cool, heroic, inspirational, etc. SM Ash isn't really depicted that way, so begs the question how this ship could have ever worked in OS, BW, SM.
    ^ Old Sig Homage

I think it's more that Serena liked that flashback Ash and XY Ash personality, who was cool, heroic, inspirational, etc. SM Ash isn't really depicted that way, so begs the question how this ship could have ever worked in OS, BW, SM.
    Doesn't she already know he's a dumb*ss/goofball and still likes him? She would find those incarnations of Ash endearing in their own ways I'm sure
    The Team

And hence why I want to say to Amourshippers who want Serena to return in SM: Be careful what you wish for here. Even if it does happen, what you'd actually get out of it might wind up not being what you want at all.
    This is Ayla, my proud heroine from Pokemon Sun.
    She's a lively Festival Plaza goer and the fashion queen
    of Alola. She's also a people person and loves helping
    out other Pokemon Sun and Moon players.

If you need Dex entries, help evolving your 'Mons, or perhaps even a specific
    Festival Plaza shop, feel free to PM me. Ayla and I likely will be able to help.

Page 182 of 185 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185 LastLast