Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 4400

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

Hey at least you can watch it on TV! But I might be studying abroad in Japan in a few years so I might be able to watch Gen 8 on TV. Aside from that we will at least maybe get to see our beloved XY7 as a memorable moment. I mean that flashback scene was the king of all amour scenes until the kiss.

The shipping in this series has paused slightly, reducing to Ash helping out Lillie and Mallow. Lillie is probably used to tht, because she has people to do that for her usually - and to take care of her Pokémon. AmourShipping was a lot more of a priority, so newer ships will have to do a lot to eclipse that.

It's still the default for now, then, although Serena has escaped mention for a while despite the kiss. Lol maybe Ash forgot?
    { We keep praying and looking to the skies }

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBoost View Post
    The shipping in this series has paused slightly, reducing to Ash helping out Lillie and Mallow. Lillie is probably used to tht, because she has people to do that for her usually - and to take care of her Pokémon. AmourShipping was a lot more of a priority, so newer ships will have to do a lot to eclipse that.

It's still the default for now, then, although Serena has escaped mention for a while despite the kiss. Lol maybe Ash forgot?
    I don't get why you are talking about them , it's not the subject here but we obviously all know that it will be really hard to eclipse Amour and we all knew that Ash was going to be supportive towards the new characters , it's not OS Ash anymore.

Now about the mention thing , Do you really expected Ash to talk about the kiss ? The show is named Pokemon not "love story" , be grateful that we got a kiss in the first place and that the director confirmed it in a interview but don't expect Pokemon to talk about this kind of stuffs.

I also don't recall Ash talking about a past companion until their cameo happen (except Misty in AG ? but the cameo happened really early so I guess it was more a build up), for example Dawn (it was more Pipplup but still) got mentionned in the middle of X/Y so almost 5 years after the end of the D/P saga but she wasn't mentionned by Ash until her cameo in B/W, some of the characters who appeared in the big flashback at the end of B/W were also not mentionned by Ash since a long time before this flashback. if Ash doesn't mention someone on screen, it doesn't mean that he forgot about him/her, continuity and references to past characters in Pokemon have always been something really hard for the writers to bring on screen anyway, there's nothing new.

I'm just comparing them, to say tht AmourShipping seems not to be contested that much yet. I don't think I said anything too offensive!!

The last series of Pokémon obviously involved a 'love story,' which was a major sub-plot. After the climax of the romantic sub-plot there was little follow-through, it's a bit like a thief breaking in and grabbing some jewels, then just leaving them there and walking away. Other ships were often more spread out over the series, and less clearly a sub-plot, but that was just a comment on the side. I don't think it's incredibly important, but after a major event like that, it would be nice to have some follow-up. So the joke that maybe Ash forgot, because they are 'oblivious.'

So I'm just saying that they had shipping opportunities recently but right now Serena's importance seems secure. As a result if they show up again or in a flashback they won't be easily outshone by the next girls etc.
    { We keep praying and looking to the skies }

All series of Pokemon are almost entirely independent from each other. There are a few passive references to characters of old and a cameo appearance once a series if that, but aside from that, each series is entirely self-contained. Best Wishes paid absolutely no homage to any of the events of Diamond and Pearl until Dawn showed up more than half-way in. Outside of Alexa's scattered appearances and a single Japanese-only episode, Best Wishes was treated as a series that didn't even exist in XY. It makes sense that there isn't a massive reference to Amour in Sun and Moon. Just as expected, nothing carried over.

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    I saw that AshSerena had asked Yajima on Twitter about whether or not this rumored interview in March was actually happening or not, and he replied and said there was not going to be any such interview.

Nice of him to reply and clear that up once and for all, but I genuinely don't understand where this rumor came from in the first place, and nobody seemed to have any kind of source for it.
    Thanks a lot Dephender!

Even though I'd love another interview, my wallet is reliefed there won't be one :P

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    I'm saying its not fake because I actually bought the magazine and read it, and ask Dephender help to translate it on english,
    People are thinking that interview is fake? Gee, there was even pics of it floating online.

According to a lot of Satosere fans/Japaneses on Twitter, Mayuki Makiguchi (Serena's VA) will narrate the anime special tomorrow (I don't know if she'll physically be there or if we will just hear her voice) it's amazing that they pick Serena's voice actress to narrate the story of Ash for the 20th anniversary , not a hint of course but it's great.
    Last edited by Heekful; 4th April 2017 at 7:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heekful View Post
    According to a lot of Satosere fans/Japaneses on Twitter, Mayuki Makiguchi (Serena's VA) will narrate the anime special tomorrow (I don't know if she'll physically be there or if we will just hear her voice) it's amazing that they pick Serena's voice actor to narrate the story of Ash for the 20th anniversary , not a hint of course but it's great.
    If she was going to physically be there, she'd be listed as a guest rather than a narrator.

Also, Makiguchi posted a picture from the prescreening of the special.
    https://twitter.com/MayukiMakiguch/s...28062632673281

...and that means the only scene we have 100% confirmation they're going to show is the kiss.
    Last edited by Dephender; 31st March 2017 at 7:40 PM.

I mean, how are we sure that ain't no April fool's joke? For all we know, they could be pullin' some sort of a prank here.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    I mean, how are we sure that ain't no April fool's joke? For all we know, they could be pullin' some sort of a prank here.
    Because like Dephender said , Serena's voice actress confirmed it (she was quiet since the end of XY&Z , I don't think she wants to play with us) , pokenchi animators confirmed it and said that they are really happy that Serena will be at this event, even Tetsuo Yajima (XY director) confirmed it on his Twitter , watch the Pokenchi in ~15 hours from now you'll hear Serena's voice. It's not a big deal too , it show that Serena is really popular and they pick her to comment the 20th anniversary while she's not in the show anymore... I don't think they'll announce anything major about her until the end of S&M anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Heekful View Post
    Because like Dephender said , Serena's voice actress confirmed it (she was quiet since the end of XY&Z , I don't think she wants to play with us) , pokenchi animators confirmed it and said that they are really happy that Serena will be at this event, even Tetsuo Yajima (XY director) confirmed it on his Twitter , watch the Pokenchi in ~15 hours from now you'll hear Serena's voice. It's not a big deal too , it show that Serena is really popular and they pick her to comment the 20th anniversary while she's not in the show anymore... I don't think they'll announce anything major about her until the end of S&M anyway.
    If Serena's VA is going to be the one to narrate the 20th anniversary while not actually being in the show anymore, what has she been doing in behind the scenes? Is she still a big part of the Pokemon anime staff in any way?

I'm watching it live , Serena's voice is awesome , Serena saying "TA-DAA" again just made my day.
    They teased something that they will show at the very end of the special TV show , guess what is it ? https://twitter.com/moa151/status/848082765421584384

They are really REALLY focusing the TV Show on Serena... They said Serena is "The legendary heroine"
    They also confirmed that the kiss was on the lips when it was shown but everybody knew it so it's not major.

Now , here is the final Amourshipping segment :
    https://twitter.com/serena_pokeXY/st...94355436875777
    https://twitter.com/hadenshi/status/848087681938595840
    Last edited by Heekful; 1st April 2017 at 7:08 PM.

The special consisted of 7 main segments (plus an interlude with visits to Takara Tomy and Kusaka's home), and one of the segments was pretty much a presentation of the SatoSere pairing.

Can't get much better than that.

Wow, I love how the girls are squealing while the dude was like "Eh? What!?" Lolz. Rewatching those scenes really brings back memories. Here's hoping that Serena will have a special cameo, maybe not for now but someday. It's also nice to know that they have a special segment dedicated to Amour.

Also, AshSerena, if you're reading this, just want to say hi, how it's been, I missed talking with you, dude! Anyway, I look forward to your reaction about this mini segment,

P.S: Talk about saving the best for last! XD
    Last edited by Satoshi no masara; 1st April 2017 at 10:21 AM.

There is a tweet from Shoko Nakagawa :) Ash and Serena are so adorable. Nice matching couple outfits:

https://twitter.com/shoko55mmts/stat...12657505214465

Just gonna add this here

Translations of two recent yura2smk comics.
    Forgive the horribly stupid question, but are those official or canon in any way? I can't ever put anything past Amour anymore lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Just gonna add this here

I Wonder if i can repost it on twitter? cause the last time i translate something and the artist found it and thought i reposting his art , he blocked me on twitter :/
    anyway good comics! i wish i have a talent to draw

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    I Wonder if i can repost it on twitter? cause the last time i translate something and the artist found it and thought i reposting his art , he blocked me on twitter :/
    anyway good comics! i wish i have a talent to draw
    You should probably ask first. As mentioned, they're by yura2smk

Quote Originally Posted by izmir View Post
    There is a tweet from Shoko Nakagawa Ash and Serena are so adorable. Nice matching couple outfits:

https://twitter.com/shoko55mmts/stat...12657505214465
    Is that made by Shokotan? If so, then she's really an Amourshipper, lol and I'm glad she's very vocal about it.

Just gonna add this here

Love it! Valentines where Serena gave Ash a heart and on White day, Ash was the one to give Serena a heart. Kudos to Miette too! XD

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Forgive the horribly stupid question, but are those official or canon in any way? I can't ever put anything past Amour anymore lol.
    It's a doujinshi therefore unofficial manga.

Sheesh with all this amour stuff I might have a heart attack! But seriously I've certainly missed the Amour hints and such we got all the time. And its really nice to see that the actors and writers not only feel the same but are also using Serena a lot even after XYZ. Hopefully this is just a taste of things to come... after S/M hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
    Sheesh with all this amour stuff I might have a heart attack! But seriously I've certainly missed the Amour hints and such we got all the time. And its really nice to see that the actors and writers not only feel the same but are also using Serena a lot even after XYZ. Hopefully this is just a taste of things to come... after S/M hopefully.
    The fact that we got an interview from the previous director Yajima (who confirmed in his Twitter that he is working on the next movie btw) and now this whole thing during the 20th anniversary special show that the staff support Amour a lot which is cool.
    We'll see if this support is usefull at the end of the S&M series (or maybe after, we don't know what the future could bring) because now I think a special episode is unlikely considering all the episodes for April leaked, Iris got her special in March 2014 and X/Y started in October 2013, Serena getting a special seems now really unlikely.

I just want to tell everyone that the new trailer for the movie Pocket Monsters: I choose you is now out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NHzI6_D4Tg&t=0s

It seems Ash is travelling with new companions never seen before.

Regardless, do you think that we'll at least see Ash and Serena's childhood on this movie or will this be an alternate universe that is separate from the anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi no masara View Post
    I just want to tell everyone that the new trailer for the movie Pocket Monsters: I choose you is now out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NHzI6_D4Tg&t=0s

It seems Ash is travelling with new companions never seen before.

Regardless, do you think that we'll at least see Ash and Serena's childhood on this movie or will this be an alternate universe that is separate from the anime?
    I was never expecting for Serena to make an appearance in this particular film in the first place, lol. The devout AmourShipper in me would love to see her here, but the realist in me knows that most likely won't happen.

Now that we've seen 4 brand new characters, 2 of which will most likely be traveling with Ash, and one that appears to be a new rival of sorts...the only characters from the main series I could see showing up would be Prof. Oak and Delia. Oh, and maybe some of the gym leaders. We already saw TRio btw.

Edit: Also, we can safely call this movie a retcon instead of a retelling of the beginning of Ash's journey since we got some new faces and also, for some reason, Marshadow is making its debut.
    Last edited by Don Velasquez; 8th April 2017 at 6:09 AM.
    X-XXVII-MMXVI

Quote Originally Posted by Don Velasquez View Post
    I was never expecting for Serena to make an appearance in this particular film in the first place, lol. The devout AmourShipper in me would love to see her here, but the realist in me knows that most likely won't happen.

Now that we've seen 4 brand new characters, 2 of which will most likely be traveling with Ash, and one that appears to be a new rival of sorts...the only characters from the main series I could see showing up would be Prof. Oak and Delia. Oh, and maybe some of the gym leaders. We already saw TRio btw.

Edit: Also, we can safely call this movie a retcon instead of a retelling of the beginning of Ash's journey since we got some new faces and also, for some reason, Marshadow is making its debut.
    It seems that people are still wanting serena to return in the Pokémon sun and moon anime even though the writers only mentioned that they have plans for serena and ash later on in the Pokémon anime in a magazine called animé style I believe So even if we getting information rapidly about Serena in the future we should not assume she's going to appear in what what's she's not hinted at be in like sun and moon.

Yes I know there are a lot of videos and discussions about serena being hinted at to return in the Pokémon anime but some have already been debunked just by the passing of the first few episodes of the sun and moon anime and Even others are probably just references since the writers mentioned that they had plans for ash and Serena in the future and not currently now.

Nevertheless expecting Serena be in a movie targeted towards Gen1 and the beginning of ash's journey where there will probably be no reason for him to talk about Serena is taking it too far so just hope for so the writers may give alot of attention to Amourshipping but we don't really know what they'll do in the future.

Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176