Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179
Results 4,451 to 4,456 of 4456

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

Quote Originally Posted by Power Up View Post
    shiny eyes obvs means nothing
    Um, that's not what I'm saying. Shiny eyes can indicate surprise, or a mix of emotions; he was caught off-guard after all. The underlying point is that there's nothing to compare it to; if any of his other traveling companions did that, what's to say he also wouldn't have shiny eyes and that reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Um, that's not what I'm saying. Shiny eyes can indicate surprise, or a mix of emotions; he was caught off-guard after all. The underlying point is that there's nothing to compare it to; if any of his other traveling companions did that, what's to say he also wouldn't have shiny eyes and that reaction?
    Like U.N. Owen so thankfully pointed out, Ash's eyes shining is an emotion of admirance and a means of a liking emotion in XY/XYZ

Credit to FairyWitch and her shop

Like U.N. Owen so thankfully pointed out, Ash's eyes shining is an emotion of admirance and a means of a liking emotion in XY/XYZ
    You do realize...

Didn't answer the second part. What's stopping Ash from having a similar reaction with other people? What if Clemont built a female Giselle-bot who kissed Ash? Double the shining? I'm just saying, using that as a reason doesn't mean much, although I agree it might be intended to be viewed in the way you want it to be.

You do realize...

Didn't answer the second part. What's stopping Ash from having a similar reaction with other people? What if Clemont built a female Giselle-bot who kissed Ash? Double the shining? I'm just saying, using that as a reason doesn't mean much, although I agree it might be intended to be viewed in the way you want it to be.
    "Surprised awe" seems a fairly clear statement of intention by the director.

You do realize...

Quote Originally Posted by zdbz_sn View Post
    "Surprised awe" seems a fairly clear statement of intention by the director.
    Eye of the beholder I guess. Can we agree that shining eyes meant something?

Credit to FairyWitch and her shop

Eye of the beholder I guess. Can we agree that shining eyes meant something?
    I would think so. Whether it was love, surprise, or even admiration sparkling eyes are either neutral or positive for a reaction so at least he didn't respond negatively.

Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179