Page 119 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4263

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

IMO there is no question that Serena will make a cameo in the sun and moon anime. the creators of the anime know that it can only do good for the anime. honestly, they would be shooting themselves in the foot if the didn't. first off, is one of the most(if not the most) popular pokegirls to date, and not giving her a cameo would upset alot of people. The reason that iris didn't get a cameo was honestly because no one liked/cared about her, and giving her a few episodes would present little financial gain. now as to whether or not serena will become a permanent part of the cast, well i dont think so. if serena was going to be part of the sun and moon cast, then dont you think they would of announced it already? or at least alluded to it? the only reason why they wouldn't do this is if she is not going, as intentionally misleading the fanbase is also shooting themselves in the foot.
    Last edited by johnermon; 31st October 2016 at 12:39 AM. Reason: mistake

One thing I wonder is, why can't Serena be a permanent companion at least some point in the future? Pikachu and TR are permanent mainstays. Why not have the the new person for each area switch off between being the male avatar the female avatar for that region/game series? So it's Ash, Serena, male/female trainer of the new region.

Quote Originally Posted by Grephlosion View Post
    One thing I wonder is, why can't Serena be a permanent companion at least some point in the future? Pikachu and TR are permanent mainstays. Why not have the the new person for each area switch off between being the male avatar the female avatar for that region/game series? So it's Ash, Serena, male/female trainer of the new region.
    Oh, she will. I'm sure of it. at least till the reboot of gen 8 it's gonna happen i know it!
    Keep Calm & Ship Hard (Go Amour)
    Serena4Alola? Not a question of will, but when.
    Also, UNDERTALE

first, pikachu is the mascot of the pokemon company. they wont get rid of him. as for team rocket, i dont know why they are still there that boggles my mind. i think serena should go to alola, but it really doesn't make sense for the information to be withheld for this long if she is.
    Last edited by johnermon; 31st October 2016 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grephlosion View Post
    I'd say this is very possible to happen. You look at why Brock continued for so long, the reason was because of popularity. What Serena offers is more than popularity. She still has a story to tell. All other companions really had completed everything and were sent off with 100% completion. But with Serena, the writers made it pretty clear that she has more to offer.

---------------------

Now I saw a post above as to how Serena shows up in Alola. Personally, my prediction is she shows up towards the back-end of the first season (Anywhere from 15-30 episodes in). In XYZ47, Delia told Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie that they were free to come to Pallet Town whenever they want. So after competiting in Hoenn for a little, Serena decides that she wants to meet up with Ash again for multiple reasons (obviously to meet up and potentially journey with him but also to learn more about battling and such as she may struggle with that portion of contests). She goes to Pallet and meets with Delia who tells her that Ash is in Alola. Then, Serena goes to Alola just in time for Ash to finish up with the school and travel around the region.

Edit: Also, a reminder/warning. Ever since the kiss has happened, amour has been targeted by a lot of other shippings, primarily Pokeshippers and Pearlshippers, with some Pearlshippers supposedly wanting to declare all out war. I encourage you all not to instigate anything or get involved in any drama. It doesn't look good for us as a community to get involved in those messes. So let's be happy that we have practically won the war, but let's not rub it in people's faces. We are all inclined to believe what we want so let's just take the high road.
    Last edited by Omegaz; 31st October 2016 at 2:19 AM.

The Archon's Fourth Song!

My Arceus, school has given me no time for the thread lately, but in the meantime, the writers have finally done good, and beheld us will XYZ 47 (I think that's the episode number, tell me otherwise). I was working on other songs, but they are at the moment too hard, and I was inspired by this miracle. This song is called 'Satosere Forever', a parody of Six Trillion Years and an Overnight Story, by IA. I sadly at the moment don't know which anime this is from, so if any of you out there know, it'd be great to update this otherwise shoddy introduction. But without further ado, the song! As usual with my parodies, link on another tab.

`````
    https://soundcloud.com/ivi-chan/ia-s...lion-years-and
    `````

The fanfictions have come true,
    The density has been broken,
    Twenty years, oh finally, is this really true

We were all convinced that it was the end,
    Sun and Moon was coming way too soon
    The S.S.Amour seemed fated for a watery doom

Who knows what the writers plan?
    Using bait and all them trolls,
    But then she ran back up those steps,
    And made all our dreams come true!

Satosere! Satosere!
    Bless this ship will never sink!
    Didn't give up til' its over and it paid off in the end!
    Us shippers, all we feel, is this never ending thrill,
    And a billion billion billion years can never break our will!

Satosere! Satosere!
    Just two steps til' it's canon,
    I never thought this day would come if I'm to be honest,
    And to think, we all thought, that they'd never pull this off,
    Let the Amour sail on into the magnificent sun!

All the dread we felt, on Twitter and this thread,
    The calm before a record-breaking storm,
    Near all of us had already been prepared for the worst

Had no words, or way, to express myself,
    Just this feeling of overwhelming joy,
    Let all the world of Pokémon,
    Rejoice in happiness

We've been duelly satisfied,
    Aren't we glad the writers tried?
    We shall wait for the time,
    When Serena will come back!

Satosere! Satosere!

Satosere! Satosere!
    Just two steps til' its confirmed!
    We all knew it was meant to be since they showed us their flashback!
    Through dances, and cosplay, and a depression arc,

XY is done, make way for Sun and Moon
    So sad the series had to end so quickly and so soon,
    But amour's legacy shall not be forgotten,
    And this ship will never sink, for it is strong and true,
    As are its fans and followers and founding couple too!

Satosere! Satosere!

Satosere! Satosere!
    It might as well be true!
    And I know one day it will continue later on,
    Who knows when? No one knows, but we're sure it will happen,

Our time is here, our time is now,
    We will never sink, no-how...

Let the Amour sail on into the magnificent sun!!
    Last edited by TheArchosaurian; 31st October 2016 at 2:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaz View Post
    I'd say this is very possible to happen. You look at why Brock continued for so long, the reason was because of popularity. What Serena offers is more than popularity. She still has a story to tell. All other companions really had completed everything and were sent off with 100% completion. But with Serena, the writers made it pretty clear that she has more to offer.

---------------------

Now I saw a post above as to how Serena shows up in Alola. Personally, my prediction is she shows up towards the back-end of the first season (Anywhere from 15-30 episodes in). In XYZ47, Delia told Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie that they were free to come to Pallet Town whenever they want. So after competiting in Hoenn for a little, Serena decides that she wants to meet up with Ash again for multiple reasons (obviously to meet up and potentially journey with him but also to learn more about battling and such as she may struggle with that portion of contests). She goes to Pallet and meets with Delia who tells her that Ash is in Alola. Then, Serena goes to Alola just in time for Ash to finish up with the school and travel around the region.

Edit: Also, a reminder/warning. Ever since the kiss has happened, amour has been targeted by a lot of other shippings, primarily Pokeshippers and Pearlshippers, with some Pearlshippers supposedly wanting to declare all out war. I encourage you all not to instigate anything or get involved in any drama. It doesn't look good for us as a community to get involved in those messes. So let's be happy that we have practically won the war, but let's not rub it in people's faces. We are all inclined to believe what we want so let's just take the high road.
    Ahaha our well loved captain is back! Welcome back Omegaz, haven't see you in a long time .
    And yes I feel like we are getting targeted, but we're not in real danger because Amourshippers are in ratio like 5 times more than Pearl and like 3 times more than Poké. SO if they start a war we win anyway.
    But we should keep ourselves calm because I see some already jumped to Pokéshipping and make fun of them (I try to stop them)
    Hawlucha, The John Cena Pokémon. When Hawlucha uses Taunt, he becomes invisible so You Can't See Him!
    This joke is getting old lol

Proud Claimer of Hawlucha and this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2MHj1iDIU

did ash like move to alola or something in the s&m anime. I know his mother is there. if so that could be a catalyst for the serena thing.

What the heck are guys doing in the Pokeshipping thread? Looked like an invasion...honestly come on people, control your emotions.

On a Amour-note, I know it's been discussed already, but I'm really interested in seeing if Ash tells his mom about what happened with Serena. Might get the obvious Ash hint I was previously talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArchosaurian View Post
    The Archon's Fourth Song!

My Arceus, school has given me no time for the thread lately, but in the meantime, the writers have finally done good, and beheld us will XYZ 47 (I think that's the episode number, tell me otherwise). I was working on other songs, but they are at the moment too hard, and I was inspired by this miracle. This song is called 'Satosere Forever', a parody of Six Trillion Years and an Overnight Story, by IA. I sadly at the moment don't know which anime this is from, so if any of you out there know, it'd be great to update this otherwise shoddy introduction. But without further ado, the song! As usual with my parodies, link on another tab.

`````
    https://soundcloud.com/ivi-chan/ia-s...lion-years-and
    `````

The fanfictions have come true,
    The density has been broken,
    Twenty years, oh finally, is this really true

We were all convinced that it was the end,
    Sun and Moon was coming way too soon
    The S.S.Amour seemed fated for a watery doom

Who knows what the writers plan?
    Using bait and all them trolls,
    But then she ran back up those steps,
    And made all our dreams come true!

Satosere! Satosere!

Satosere! Satosere!
    Just two steps til' it's canon,
    I never thought this day would come if I'm to be honest,
    And to think, we all thought, that they'd never pull this off,

All the dread we felt, on Twitter and this thread,
    The calm before a record-breaking storm,
    Near all of us had already been prepared for the worst

Had no words, or way, to express myself,
    Just this feeling of overwhelming joy,
    Let all the world of Pokémon,
    Rejoice in happiness

We've been duelly satisfied,
    Aren't we glad the writers tried?
    We shall wait for the time,
    When Serena will come back!

Satosere! Satosere!

Satosere! Satosere!
    Just two steps til' its confirmed!
    We all knew it was meant to be since they showed us their flashback!
    Through dances, and cosplay, and a depression arc,

XY is done, make way for Sun and Moon
    So sad the series had to end so quickly and so soon,
    But amour's legacy shall not be forgotten,
    And this ship will never sink, for it is strong and true,
    As are its fans and followers and founding couple too!

Satosere! Satosere!

Satosere! Satosere!
    It might as well be true!
    And I know one day it will continue later on,
    Who knows when? No one knows, but we're sure it will happen,

Our time is here, our time is now,
    We will never sink, no-how...

Let the Amour sail on into the magnificent sun!!
    Hey, it's nice to see you back. Great work here! Let's keep the parodies coming! (I'm working on an old one to finish completely). I hope they won't see this as spam because we actually put work in this.
    I finally have some time this week so I can fully concentrate .

BTW someone who knows a person who can turn lyrics into a song? I'm really interested in that if you know someone. Please let me know!
    What the heck are guys doing in the Pokeshipping thread? Looked like an invasion...honestly come on people, control your emotions.

On a Amour-note, I know it's been discussed already, but I'm really interested in seeing if Ash tells his mom about what happened with Serena. Might get the obvious Ash hint I was previously talking about.

I'm actually trying to get everyone away from their because it can cause wars and fights but they don't seem to listen... :/
    Hawlucha, The John Cena Pokémon. When Hawlucha uses Taunt, he becomes invisible so You Can't See Him!

Proud Claimer of Hawlucha and this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2MHj1iDIU

you could get someone to sing it, but it seems like a lot of work for a song parody. I really don't want the thread to get suspended from song parodies, if you really must, then i'd recommend making a parody of that's amore because afaik it hasn't been made yet and imo its a missed opportunity.
    Last edited by johnermon; 31st October 2016 at 2:46 AM.

wat wold hapen if ash was less dense

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuMaster View Post
    Ahaha our well loved captain is back! Welcome back Omegaz, haven't see you in a long time .
    And yes I feel like we are getting targeted, but we're not in real danger because Amourshippers are in ratio like 5 times more than Pearl and like 3 times more than Poké. SO if they start a war we win anyway.
    But we should keep ourselves calm because I see some already jumped to Pokéshipping and make fun of them (I try to stop them)
    I've been here. Just kinda going in and out. Like I had said, I wasn't going to be as active as I used to but still I want to still be here from time to time. The future of amour looks bright and I'll be here to celebrate it with y'all.

Now, just because we outnumber them doesn't mean we should even get involved. The last thing we need is more drama involving amour. We just had arguably the greatest moment in Pokemon history (I don't even know if Ash winning a league can top that in my books). Why are we getting into conflicts? It's not a good thing and it's a message we need to constantly promote.

Quote Originally Posted by johnermon View Post
    you could get someone to sing it, but it seems like a lot of work for a song parody. I really don't want the thread to get suspended from song parodies, if you really must, then i'd recommend making a parody of that's amore because afaik it hasn't been made yet and imo its a missed opportunity.
    LOL I made some parodies in the past and posted them here (I mean V2) and they didn't close the thread because of that, as long if it is Amour related we're fine. I also got a funny new idea for a new Pokémon Theme Song V2 It's more meant for laughing than serious but maybe I should wait till someone gives me premission to do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by armorshipping fanboy View Post
    wat wold hapen if ash was less dense
    I think he already is less dense, but we shall wait and see. He certainly understands Serena's case now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel31 View Post

People were in the pokeshipping thread..? oml guys..

I somewhat doubt it, its possible, but I don't know... then again, last week's episode basically did a 'screw you' to all 'I highly doubt that's xD

i was replying to people as neutrally as possible. then others followed me and posted like 10 posts arguing about whether or not someones comment was civil or not. it was dumb.

I somewhat doubt it, its possible, but I don't know... then again, last week's episode basically did a 'screw you' to all 'I highly doubt that's xD
    Honestly, I have no clue what people were doing in there. I only went there to tell us to back out of there and avoid conflict:

Also, remember that Masuda said that Pokemon will no longer be predictable. He may be in charge of the games, but his point does still apply to all of Pokemon.

I was in there, making good conversation and respecting them

Then some person got in and kinda insulted them sadly ._.

Credit to FairyWitch and her shop

What the hell? Poké and Pearlshippers want war? Why? War, itself, is pointless...

Daniel, about Ash telling Delia what happened, I think I can come up with something. But right now, and for the next few days, I'll be busy with What Happens: The Final Chapter. That's not what it's gonna be called, BTW.
    LOOKING FOR AMOURSHIPPING DISCORD SERVERS
    FC: 1478-7022-0424 (Sun, IGN: Roberto) PM ME IF YOU ADD ME!!

My fics:
    What Happens... (Amour, CHAPTER 6 UP) | The Book (Amour)
    The Laws of Science and Rollerskating (Original | Redux) (LaserBlade) | Night Shift (Amour)

AND ALSO

Drabbles: Eureka Moment (Amour)

Visit my RedBubble store and buy something if you want. Pretty please...
    If you don't want to buy, I ask that you share it.
    NOW WITH ALOLAN ART!!

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaz View Post
    Honestly, I have no clue what people were doing in there. I only went there to tell us to back out of there and avoid conflict:

Also, remember that Masuda said that Pokemon will no longer be predictable. He may be in charge of the games, but his point does still apply to all of Pokemon.
    Wait what? Like it was predictable already? I bet for 500$ no one knew Serena was gonna kiss Ash. Or do you actually mean something like Ash his denseness is unpredictable and stuff like that? I actually don't like the fact of thinking about that. It could mean that there will be older character returning And claim Ash or stuff like Team Rocket manages to steal some real Pokémon.

And I also tried to back off people who tried to start a war. The writers just dropped a nuke on the othershippings 3 days ago so I wouldn't be surprized that they are pissed on us.

But i didn't... like i said 100 times that the last thing i wanted was a shipping war. i said that i want to stimulate conversation. it seemed I was arguing with more amourshippers then pokeshippers. and yes. noone saw the kiss coming. the majority of us just thought we would get a confession, or at most a hug.

Wait what? Like it was predictable already? I bet for 500$ no one knew Serena was gonna kiss Ash. Or do you actually mean something like Ash his denseness is unpredictable and stuff like that? I actually don't like the fact of thinking about that. It could mean that there will be older character returning And claim Ash or stuff like Team Rocket manages to steal some real Pokémon.

And I also tried to back off people who tried to start a war. The writers just dropped a nuke on the othershippings 3 days ago so I wouldn't be surprized that they are pissed on us.
    I think he ment that Pokémon has been predictable from OS to BW... which is true in a way. Nah, now we have a legit villain team, a wonderful thing called amour, and starting later November, yes, school. So at this point on, we can actually consider Pokémon an anime with a plot other than new region-train-league-lose-repeat.

Oh, and Ash also might as well have a girlfriend xD

I hope you're right about that obvious Ash hint, but I think the only way for that to happen is if the SM saga doesn't start exactly when they arrive in Alola. From what it seems, next week's episode might just be the final XYZ episode, unless the writers surprise us with one more episode before the SM premiere. But I'm sure they would've done so by now.

Now here's a fun topic: How do you guys think an "Ash Becomes Serena" episode might have played out if the writers actually went through with it? I leave this to you, fan fiction writers! XD

Up until XY, it was predictable. And even for some parts of XY, it maintained the predictability. Serena kissing Ash literally dropped a bomb because hardly anyone saw it coming. It literally was the anime scene seen throughout the world. It was everywhere and people who don't even watch the show anymore thought it was amazing. And then Masuda said Pokemon is no longer going to be predicative. Which it wasn't considering on top of the kiss, we found out that Red and Blue are returning to Sun and Moon and that Rowlet's final Evo is ghost typing.

Exactly, a lot of other shippers are pissed. They claim it's more because of us who support it, but we already know it is largely because this essentially hands amour the win in the shipping war (even though we were already doing well). That's why I say to not get involved. Don't start anything rash.

Page 119 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast