Page 159 of 171 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4253

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

Quote Originally Posted by 3vr1m View Post
    Maybe she makes holidays there, Alola is kind of Hawaii after all. My prediction is still, that she chills at the beach, enjoys the sun with her pokemon and hears suddenly a familiar voice running around.
    I remember a lot of people saying that should be the way to bring Serena into Alola before the first promotional poster came out.
    Contender in the 2016 Shipping Oscars

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Jeez, there's a lot of warmongering spreading around these days.

Assuming Serena makes her return, what circumstances will bring her to Alola?

May came to Sinnoh for the Wallace Cup, and Dawn came to Unova en route to Johto for the same reason. It would be absolutely hilarious if Serena comes to Alola for the Wallace Cup too, and they do some plot about bringing contests into Alola the same way they handled the League in the games.
    I probably want Serena to have a special episode first with her catching a new Pokemon from Hoenn and doing some contests stuffs then heard about the Alola region by Ash's mom or even by Lisia or Wallace if there is something about showcases/contests in Alola she could easily go there and have fun.

If that's the case I think the writers will play with the tease and put Serena on a island where Ash isn't first but then they will reunite. I still don't think she'll have a cameo, I need to know if the 5 guys will stay with Ash during all the saga because 5 people + Serena with Ash seems too big to handle imo , but we'll see... Nothing can be really predicted anyway

By the way, Tetsuo Yajima (XY&Z director and the guy who did the storyboard of the golden XY&Z 47) did an Interview yesterday for a magazine and some Satosere Japanese fans bought it and said that "it's worthy to look at it if you like Satosere" I hope it will leak soon so we can know what he said about Amour/Satosere.
    "Real eyes , realize , real lies"

Quote Originally Posted by Heekful View Post
    By the way, Tetsuo Yajima (XY&Z director and the guy who did the storyboard of the golden XY&Z 47) did an Interview yesterday for a magazine and some Satosere Japanese fans bought it and said that "it's worthy to look at it if you like Satosere" I hope it will leak soon so we can know what he said about Amour/Satosere.
    If that's the case...AshSerena, are you there? Because we'd love to know, ha ha.
    Dare to Be Silly!

Ancienverse AU Fanfiction

Love in the Time of Teamwork
    Once every seven years there was a tournament celebrating the bonds between people and Pokemon. Of course, Serena expected Ash to want to take part, but she had no idea the ways in which it would change their lives for good or ill. She was confident, however, that by the end of that week, something between herself and Ash would be different. Amourshipping.

Remaining stories can be found in this community here.

Really? Hmm I wonder what he could've said. Hopefully as you predicted, she'll visit at some point. Personally I would rather her appear for awhile and maybe hang out with Ash to maybe get her confidence and drive back for her contests if she is maybe having a hard time. Still after what she told him in the terminal it is fairly safe to assume that she will return. However I hope we get a longer stay from her then what we got from May or Dawn back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silencers View Post
    Really? Hmm I wonder what he could've said. Hopefully as you predicted, she'll visit at some point. Personally I would rather her appear for awhile and maybe hang out with Ash to maybe get her confidence and drive back for her contests if she is maybe having a hard time. Still after what she told him in the terminal it is fairly safe to assume that she will return. However I hope we get a longer stay from her then what we got from May or Dawn back in the day.
    In my opinion its much better if we see an anime wher serena advances toward her goal and maybe win or lose in the grand festival then see her return in the saga after sun and moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Heekful View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicocity View Post
    If that's the case...AshSerena, are you there? Because we'd love to know, ha ha.
    Actually I'm the one who ask 1guy who bought the book and ask him if there is any topics or mention about Satosere, and he said that there's some , and he said he recommend this book for people who loves or fan of Satosere, still waiting for someone to leak the said interview cause i dont wanna spend a 1,800 yen for it xD,

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    Actually I'm the one who ask 1guy who bought the book and ask him if there is any topics or mention about Satosere, and he said that there's some , and he said he recommend this book for people who loves or fan of Satosere, still waiting for someone to leak the said interview cause i dont wanna spend a 1,800 yen for it xD,
    Good to know. Thanks for informing us. You're like our savior when it comes to this sort of stuff, since otherwise we'd be floundering in the dark, ha ha.
    Dare to Be Silly!

Once every seven years there was a tournament celebrating the bonds between people and Pokemon. Of course, Serena expected Ash to want to take part, but she had no idea the ways in which it would change their lives for good or ill. She was confident, however, that by the end of that week, something between herself and Ash would be different. Amourshipping.

its sad that my 2nd fav pokegirl didnt get the spotlight most people thought she would get after xy with a possible anime where she couldve been shown in hoenn

Here's one of the page from the said magazine interview from Director of Pokemon XY&Z, it is a kissing scene on last episode

Here's one of the page from the said magazine interview from Director of Pokemon XY&Z, it is a kissing scene on last episode
    Thank you for this! Now I'm off to go follow you on Twitter, because you're amazing. Long live Amourshipping!
    Dare to Be Silly!

And of course it got scanned at a resolution that's too small to read...
    ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    ;_;
    Same sir, ;_; , i only just found it on twitter, im thinking if i should get one but give up since it cost 1,800yen+ but after reading some summary from the people who already bought this, i decided to get one for my self , so i order today and getting it later
    i think i might need your translation power sir when it comes to translating it to english since my english is not really good

Thank you for this! Now I'm off to go follow you on Twitter, because you're amazing. Long live Amourshipping!
    no problem at all!, i want to contribute to amourshipping community as much as possible cause i really love this shipping (and ofc all people who still supporting it)

no problem at all!, i want to contribute to amourshipping community as much as possible cause i really love this shipping (and ofc all people who still supporting it)
    It's really great to have people like you in the community considering the...er...drama(?) I see going on in it right now. I just want to sit and write my fics for people to enjoy, but seeing there are people like you who are still supportive of it and help contribute to it...it helps make those of us not so dramatic feel like we're not alone. If that makes sense.
    Dare to Be Silly!

Well, hey guys. We're back up and running! So, to all my fellow Amourshippers out there, I'll kick off our discussions with a fun little question to keep us rolling on topic!

How would the ship have changed if Ash remembered meeting Serena at Summer Camp right away?
    So If only Ash could remember. Well, definitely it could be a more interesting shipping because then we could think of a feeling from Ash for Serena. I mean, if he remembers then she means something, but because this was created by the animators we cannot think Ash would remember Serena. Anyway, I loved it until the very end, and we are just days away from the episode to air in USA so stay toon. We will see the "kiss" again yay!!
    Rockettoman
    Never forget the first shiny you found... neither the last...

Quote Originally Posted by dnomyar27 View Post
    So If only Ash could remember. Well, definitely it could be a more interesting shipping because then we could think of a feeling from Ash for Serena. I mean, if he remembers then she means something, but because this was created by the animators we cannot think Ash would remember Serena. Anyway, I loved it until the very end, and we are just days away from the episode to air in USA so stay toon. We will see the "kiss" again yay!!
    I think you are taking this too seriously , it was harder for Ash to remember her because :

- Serena did not mention her name during the childhood scene , Ash did.
    - Serena changed a lot (they changed her voice in the VO but not the Ash one)
    - Serena stayed in her home all this time doing the same thing while Ash travelled around the Pokeworld and met like more than 500 people

It's still very important that Ash was the one who got the flashback and not Serena , it means that he needed something to help his mind to remember and it's still a cool moment from his childhood, I don't think the Ash-Serena flashback is a flaw of the ship , it's one of the thing who makes this ship very unique imo.
    "Real eyes , realize , real lies"

Quote Originally Posted by dnomyar27 View Post
    Man, you're about 150 pages late lol. I feel like we've gone over this before, but this was Ash's 9th region, including Kanto twice. It's also been years since they met, potentially half of their lifetimes. It's not unreasonable that Ash wouldn't remember her on sight. Serena, on the other hand, was likely thinking about him for years. After all, she knew exactly where that handkerchief was after so many years, implying that she kept it in a special place.

I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Oh, I can't wait for the translations! I really need to work fast on my Japanese lessons to learn how to read these properly, lol.

Do you think that they might explain how amourshipping started? I mean, how Serena and Ash met on their childhood and how Serena developed feelings for Ash? It's really interesting to know what the writers' thoughts about this and how they came up with the idea since it may give us a clue on what they might do in the future and if this ship has a chance of becoming canon.
    Last edited by Satoshi no masara; 30th December 2016 at 2:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    ;_;
    Youtuber KGPrestige has ordered the magazine so maybe you can get in touch with him when he gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi no masara View Post
    Oh, I can't wait for the translations! I really need to work fast on my Japanese lessons to learn how to read these properly, lol.

Do you think that they might explain how amourshipping started? I mean, how Serena and Ash met on their childhood and how Serena developed feelings for Ash? It's really interesting to know what the writers' thoughts about this and how they came up with the idea since it may give us a clue on what they might do in the future and if this ship has a chance of becoming canon.
    It seems like it's mostly about the scene. Why they started Amour, why Ash stepped forward towards Serena...oh, and confirmation it was a kiss for anyone still in denial out there. Either way, pretty exciting stuff overall. Even months later, there's still stuff to sort of be excited about.
    Dare to Be Silly!

Who agrees this is kinda like a present for us not hlgetting the serena special in SM.

It does seem that Ash leaned forward solidifying the kiss. I didn't give it much thought before but, wow, who knew that it was intentional? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi no masara View Post
    It does seem that Ash leaned forward solidifying the kiss. I didn't give it much thought before but, wow, who knew that it was intentional? :O
    Welp, Ash reciprocated. It's confirmed. The Great Pokemon Shipping Standoff of 1997-2016 is over. Good game, everyone.

I'm kidding, of course. What, did you seriously think that people would accept it?

Nice!
    Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still around but I'm busy, but I will keep supporting this?
    Hawlucha, The John Cena Pokémon. When Hawlucha uses Taunt, he becomes invisible so You Can't See Him!
    This joke is getting old lol

Proud Claimer of Hawlucha and this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2MHj1iDIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6es...bus.Templars74

I would like to take this at face value, but I want to stay calm, so, is this possible?
    LOOKING FOR AMOURSHIPPING DISCORD SERVERS
    FC: 1478-7022-0424 (Sun, IGN: Roberto) PM ME IF YOU ADD ME!!

My fics:
    What Happens... (Amour, CHAPTER 6 UP) | The Book (Amour)
    The Laws of Science and Rollerskating (Original | Redux) (LaserBlade) | Night Shift (Amour)

AND ALSO

Drabbles: Eureka Moment (Amour)

Visit my RedBubble store and buy something if you want. Pretty please...
    If you don't want to buy, I ask that you share it.
    NOW WITH ALOLAN ART!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobSp1derp1g View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6es...bus.Templars74

I would like to take this at face value, but I want to stay calm, so, is this possible?
    I want a certified translation from someone. What is the ETA on that magazine?

Page 159 of 171 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast