Page 159 of 187 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4667

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

Quote Originally Posted by Epicocity View Post
    Well, hey guys. We're back up and running! So, to all my fellow Amourshippers out there, I'll kick off our discussions with a fun little question to keep us rolling on topic!

How would the ship have changed if Ash remembered meeting Serena at Summer Camp right away?
    So If only Ash could remember. Well, definitely it could be a more interesting shipping because then we could think of a feeling from Ash for Serena. I mean, if he remembers then she means something, but because this was created by the animators we cannot think Ash would remember Serena. Anyway, I loved it until the very end, and we are just days away from the episode to air in USA so stay toon. We will see the "kiss" again yay!!
    Rockettoman
    Never forget the first shiny you found... neither the last...

Quote Originally Posted by dnomyar27 View Post
    So If only Ash could remember. Well, definitely it could be a more interesting shipping because then we could think of a feeling from Ash for Serena. I mean, if he remembers then she means something, but because this was created by the animators we cannot think Ash would remember Serena. Anyway, I loved it until the very end, and we are just days away from the episode to air in USA so stay toon. We will see the "kiss" again yay!!
    I think you are taking this too seriously , it was harder for Ash to remember her because :

- Serena did not mention her name during the childhood scene , Ash did.
    - Serena changed a lot (they changed her voice in the VO but not the Ash one)
    - Serena stayed in her home all this time doing the same thing while Ash travelled around the Pokeworld and met like more than 500 people

It's still very important that Ash was the one who got the flashback and not Serena , it means that he needed something to help his mind to remember and it's still a cool moment from his childhood, I don't think the Ash-Serena flashback is a flaw of the ship , it's one of the thing who makes this ship very unique imo.

Quote Originally Posted by dnomyar27 View Post
    Man, you're about 150 pages late lol. I feel like we've gone over this before, but this was Ash's 9th region, including Kanto twice. It's also been years since they met, potentially half of their lifetimes. It's not unreasonable that Ash wouldn't remember her on sight. Serena, on the other hand, was likely thinking about him for years. After all, she knew exactly where that handkerchief was after so many years, implying that she kept it in a special place.

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    Here's one of the page from the said magazine interview from Director of Pokemon XY&Z, it is a kissing scene on last episode
    Oh, I can't wait for the translations! I really need to work fast on my Japanese lessons to learn how to read these properly, lol.

Do you think that they might explain how amourshipping started? I mean, how Serena and Ash met on their childhood and how Serena developed feelings for Ash? It's really interesting to know what the writers' thoughts about this and how they came up with the idea since it may give us a clue on what they might do in the future and if this ship has a chance of becoming canon.
    Last edited by Satoshi no masara; 30th December 2016 at 1:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    And of course it got scanned at a resolution that's too small to read...
    ;_;
    Youtuber KGPrestige has ordered the magazine so maybe you can get in touch with him when he gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi no masara View Post
    Oh, I can't wait for the translations! I really need to work fast on my Japanese lessons to learn how to read these properly, lol.

Do you think that they might explain how amourshipping started? I mean, how Serena and Ash met on their childhood and how Serena developed feelings for Ash? It's really interesting to know what the writers' thoughts about this and how they came up with the idea since it may give us a clue on what they might do in the future and if this ship has a chance of becoming canon.
    It seems like it's mostly about the scene. Why they started Amour, why Ash stepped forward towards Serena...oh, and confirmation it was a kiss for anyone still in denial out there. Either way, pretty exciting stuff overall. Even months later, there's still stuff to sort of be excited about.
    Dare to Be Silly!

Ancienverse AU Fanfiction

Love in the Time of Teamwork
    Once every seven years there was a tournament celebrating the bonds between people and Pokemon. Of course, Serena expected Ash to want to take part, but she had no idea the ways in which it would change their lives for good or ill. She was confident, however, that by the end of that week, something between herself and Ash would be different. Amourshipping.

Remaining stories can be found in this community here.

Who agrees this is kinda like a present for us not hlgetting the serena special in SM.

It does seem that Ash leaned forward solidifying the kiss. I didn't give it much thought before but, wow, who knew that it was intentional? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi no masara View Post
    It does seem that Ash leaned forward solidifying the kiss. I didn't give it much thought before but, wow, who knew that it was intentional? :O
    Welp, Ash reciprocated. It's confirmed. The Great Pokemon Shipping Standoff of 1997-2016 is over. Good game, everyone.

I'm kidding, of course. What, did you seriously think that people would accept it?

I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Here's one of the page from the said magazine interview from Director of Pokemon XY&Z, it is a kissing scene on last episode
    Nice!
    Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still around but I'm busy, but I will keep supporting this?
    Proud Claimer of Hawlucha and this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2MHj1iDIU

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I thought I was weak
    But then I learned KungFu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6es...bus.Templars74

I would like to take this at face value, but I want to stay calm, so, is this possible?
    LOOKING FOR AMOURSHIPPING DISCORD SERVERS
    FC: 1478-7022-0424 (Sun, IGN: Roberto) PM ME IF YOU ADD ME!!

My fics:
    What Happens... (Amour, CHAPTER 6 UP) | The Book (Amour)
    The Laws of Science and Rollerskating (Original | Redux) (LaserBlade) | Night Shift (Amour)

AND ALSO

Drabbles: Eureka Moment (Amour)

Visit my RedBubble store and buy something if you want. Pretty please...
    If you don't want to buy, I ask that you share it.
    NOW WITH ALOLAN ART!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobSp1derp1g View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6es...bus.Templars74

I would like to take this at face value, but I want to stay calm, so, is this possible?
    I want a certified translation from someone. What is the ETA on that magazine?

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    I want a certified translation from someone. What is the ETA on that magazine?
    AshSerena seems to have theirs, right? (or so I see on Twitter) but I'd assume it's simply taking time. I'm going to hope for end of the weekend, honestly.
    Dare to Be Silly!

Once every seven years there was a tournament celebrating the bonds between people and Pokemon. Of course, Serena expected Ash to want to take part, but she had no idea the ways in which it would change their lives for good or ill. She was confident, however, that by the end of that week, something between herself and Ash would be different. Amourshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Epicocity View Post
    AshSerena seems to have theirs, right? (or so I see on Twitter) but I'd assume it's simply taking time. I'm going to hope for end of the weekend, honestly.
    While the Amour-relevant sections can probably be cherry-picked and translated fairly quickly, I've heard there's 30 pages of content from XY(&Z) in the book. Translating the whole thing would take a while, but it could be a treasure trove of information about the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Heekful View Post
    https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/sta...42673392304128
    Now , let the speculations begin ! A war of opinions will probably start but I wanted to show this , it's very interesting.
    Just want to point out the guy in the interview doesn't direct Sun and Moon so his opinion in this isn't valid for Serena returning to Alola.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Predictions:

Spoiler:- Z-Crystal Predictions:

You also need to notice that he laughs after her appearing in front of Ash and stuff. It sounds more like he's kidding (nice way) about seeing him again and stuff. Take with a grain of salt and not go overboard with it, but I see some fans on the Twitter post are taking it way too literally.

It's funny how people already went all out. Don't tell me to calm down when I just shared a link who is related about Amourshipping and just said that it was interesting, I did nothing wrong and nothing more.
    He's not directing S&M but he probably knows what the plans are , I'm not saying it's true before you all hate on me I'm just saying it's not a random guy who is saying this , he directed and was the boss of the SM director before so he obviously knows some stuffs about the SM anime but yeah we are in Serebii anyway so we can't even be in the thread discussing about Amourshipping in a pacific way without people attacking us.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfkid View Post
    You also need to notice that he laughs after her appearing in front of Ash and stuff. It sounds more like he's kidding (nice way) about seeing him again and stuff. Take with a grain of salt and not go overboard with it, but I see some fans on the Twitter post are taking it way too literally.
    The laugh occurred after he said she will find a breakthrough way of finishing the romance arc. Given that the kiss already broken new grounds in regards to shipping, I'm going to say a date or even marriage is the next step to their relationship. Hence the laugh. Based on the interview, it is confirmed that Serena did in fact kiss Ash and the reason they didn't show it is because apparently they weren't allowed to display it on-screen. And that Serena will eventually get Ash in the end, if they decide to end his story soon.

It's funny how people already went all out. Don't tell me to calm down when I just shared a link who is related about Amourshipping and just said that it was interesting, I did nothing wrong and nothing more.
    He's not directing S&M but he probably knows what the plans are , I'm not saying it's true before you all hate on me I'm just saying it's not a random guy who is saying this , he directed and was the boss of the SM director before so he obviously knows some stuffs about the SM anime but yeah we are in Serebii anyway so we can't even be in the thread discussing about Amourshipping in a pacific way without people attacking us.
    Well I actually found the link a bit interesting, as well as what's been going on with Amour lately (I still read, even though I don't post much). Also, how could anyone hate on you when you have a awesome sig like that.

I'm also still in the camp that says Serena will making an appearance via special or cameo in March/April.

Credit for the banner goes to Satomine Night!
    - Also a member of ~Lillie Fan Club~ and Serena The Kalos Queen Fan Club, Serena4ever!

I don't see how this is your fault...You posted the info Amourshippers would want to know. Honestly, the way I take things is that Yajima was the director of XY, he created the Amour storyline with the approval of the execs. If he did that and he says it is ultimately to be canon...well, then it's the endgame. Serena is Ash's endgame. That's all that needs to be said, no matter what they try to do in the future.
    Dare to Be Silly!

https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/sta...42673392304128
    Now , let the speculations begin ! A war of opinions will probably start but I wanted to show this , it's very interesting.
    Well, it was interesting to see about that. Though, personally I'd rather Serena not show back up until it's Ash's last season. That way she wouldn't grow stale unless they gave her a few cameo appearances across the next few series in a sense how Misty got them in AG and DP. Though it is nice to see that Amour was pretty much planned as endgame in the director's eyes. Makes you wonder what he would have had planned if he had stayed on to direct Sun and Moon...

now just to see how people take this news on twitter and turn it into the next big war

The Twitter link is broken to a mistranslation and I believe AshSerena is considering deactivating the Twitter account over such a minor error. Here's the corrected version, I hope:

https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/sta...75293366919169

Quote Originally Posted by potat_lasaro View Post
    Well, it was interesting to see about that. Though, personally I'd rather Serena not show back up until it's Ash's last season. That way she wouldn't grow stale unless they gave her a few cameo appearances across the next few series in a sense how Misty got them in AG and DP. Though it is nice to see that Amour was pretty much planned as endgame in the director's eyes. Makes you wonder what he would have had planned if he had stayed on to direct Sun and Moon...

now just to see how people take this news on twitter and turn it into the next big war
    WHAT?
    did misty really have a cameo in dp.
    but I doubt ill even be a teen anymore when the last season airs

Sorry i did a biggest mistake translation...
    I want to say sorry for all people who read my translation , i really feel ashamed about it
    Again I'm really sorry

anyway this is what i translated wrong,
    "Q:I didn't watch the final episode yet, so this might be a dumb question but Serena's love is not fulfilled do you?"
    (the person who asking this probably saying if is on the last episode, did Serena fulfilled her love ? or they did become a couple?)

"A:It did not, but i ended it in a way that they probably will become one in the future.
    Serena going to improve herself and I will say she will appear in front of Satoshi again.
    Then do a breakthrough way of finishing it (Laugh).
    She's meant to be kissing him in that scene , but since I couldn't just have them kissing on screen,
    I had Serena's feet "float" upwards instead.
    "
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is the correct translation from Dephender, so thank him for this
    "Well, the interviewer is just asking about what happens with Serena's love in the end, and most of what Yajima says is just explaining what happened in the episode.

So basically something like:
    Q: I didn't watch the final episode, so this might be a dumb question, but what happened to Serena's love, did she and Satoshi become a couple in the end?
    A: They didn't, but I ended it in a way that makes you think they probably will become one in the future. Serena tells Satoshi that she's going to improve herself and then come back to him. And then she does something absolutely incredible when she leaves (laughs). She's meant to be kissing him in that scene, but since I couldn't just have them kissing on screen, I had Serena's feet "float" upwards instead.
    "

It's something like this. Hopefully I didn't misinterpret anything too badly there.

add what Dephender said,
    "Also, I think people are a bit confused by my wording of the first line in his answer...

You might want to clarify that it should be more like "They didn't become a couple in the episode itself, but the way I ended it is meant to make you understand that they're probably going to become one later."

English writing needs to be more direct than Japanese."

anyway Thanks lot Dephender for the correct translation ,
    and Sorry for those people who saw my wrong translation, Im sorry
    Last edited by AshSerena; 31st December 2016 at 9:37 AM.

Sorry i did a biggest mistake translation...
    I want to say sorry for all people who read my translation , i really feel ashamed about it
    Again I'm really sorry

anyway this is what i translated wrong,
    "Q:I didn't watch the final episode yet, so this might be a dumb question but Serena's love is not fulfilled do you?"
    (the person who asking this probably saying if is on the last episode, did Serena fulfilled her love ? or they did become a couple?)

"A:It did not, but i ended it in a way that they probably will become one in the future.
    Serena going to improve herself and I will say she will appear in front of Satoshi again.
    Then do a breakthrough way of finishing it (Laugh).
    She's meant to be kissing him in that scene , but since I couldn't just have them kissing on screen,
    I had Serena's feet "float" upwards instead.
    "
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is the correct translation from Dephender, so thank him for this
    "Well, the interviewer is just asking about what happens with Serena's love in the end, and most of what Yajima says is just explaining what happened in the episode.

So basically something like:
    Q: I didn't watch the final episode, so this might be a dumb question, but what happened to Serena's love, did she and Satoshi become a couple in the end?
    A: They didn't, but I ended it in a way that makes you think they probably will become one in the future. Serena tells Satoshi that she's going to improve herself and then come back to him. And then she does something absolutely incredible when she leaves (laughs). She's meant to be kissing him in that scene, but since I couldn't just have them kissing on screen, I had Serena's feet "float" upwards instead.
    "

It's something like this. Hopefully I didn't misinterpret anything too badly there.

add what Dephender said,
    "Also, I think people are a bit confused by my wording of the first line in his answer...

You might want to clarify that it should be more like "They didn't become a couple in the episode itself, but the way I ended it is meant to make you understand that they're probably going to become one later."

English writing needs to be more direct than Japanese."

anyway Thanks lot Dephender for the correct translation ,
    and Sorry for those people who saw my wrong translation, Im sorry
    A big thank you for this and don't worry about the wrong translation. At least you're helping and that's what matters. Besides, I think the errors are pretty minor.

And wow, that's an interesting thing to say
    "They didn't become a couple in the episode itself, but the way I ended it is meant to make you understand that they're probably going to become one later."

Okay, so I think we can all agree now that the kiss is 100% legit. And for the 1st lines, it's a big teaser. I can't say much for now but I'd like to read what other people's opinion about this before I give my own thoughts later.

Anyway, thanks again, AshSerena and Dephender!

Page 159 of 187 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast