Page 169 of 185 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4609

Thread: Amourshipping Thread V3

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    I doubt that she's coming back after two generations. We'll see, I'm sure. School has to resolve into something.

Why are you thanking me?
    Well the all Ash your my goal and the ATTRACTIVE WOMAN MAYHEM (sarcasm) plus the your out of my reach ash senpai (meaning dat ash really be concerned about poke leagues and Pokémon battles and more gym reader jazz and he got no time for amour romance and still can't see Serena's crush on him customer he's DAT ASH)
    It's kinda easy to see a cameo after SM and let's not forget amour popularity and Serena fans desiring one. Yes thay may screw up on an appropriate timing for a cameo but hey where not even 20 episodes into SM.

The fan base is probably reading way too much into the dialogue tbh. These debates over whether or not something Serena said could be considered regressive are silly. The writers probably don't care about any of that. We're trying to read into what was said in a kid's show and make it into something it isn't if we bring all of that into it, imo.

At the end of the day, Serena is Ash's first legitimate kiss and she has known him longer than any traveling companion in the history of the show. She's definitely one of the more significant characters, regardless of what your opinions of the ship may be.
    Last edited by DeepSeaDragon; 11th January 2017 at 11:59 PM.
    BLUE:

Quote Originally Posted by DeepSeaDragon View Post
    The fan base is probably reading way too much into the dialogue tbh. These debates over whether or not something Serena said could be considered regressive are silly. The writers probably don't care about any of that. We're trying to read into what was said in a kid's show and make it into something it isn't if we bring all of that into it, imo.

At the end of the day, Serena is Ash's first legitimate kiss and she has known him longer than any traveling companion in the history of the show. She's definitely one of the more significant characters, regardless of what your opinions of the ship may be.
    Claps perfect presentation of words cuz DAT ASH is there main focus but still without going too far people can interpret something similar to what happened in the Pokémon anime or for the current circumstances predict new things that would make total or mostly sence if it were to happen.
    For example I believe SM will last for one season based on all of what's happening right now in the series.
    So I'm thankful where not on the
    OMG ASH and SERENA ARE going To MARRY In The ANIME CANON speculation so let's try to cool things down on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedGenGenesect View Post
    For example I believe SM will last for one season based on all of what's happening right now in the series.
    So I'm thankful where not on the
    OMG ASH and SERENA ARE going To MARRY In The ANIME CANON speculation so let's try to cool things down on this forum.
    What is the problem to talk or speculate about this as long as we are on the Amourshipping thread and not another one ? I don't get it , if you don't want to see people talking about Amour or theorizing about it I mean... Why are you there ? Oh and S&M will last till the Gen 8 games come out , it is as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepSeaDragon View Post
    That's why I'm actually disappointed because they really made Serena unique and special but she is still the female traveling companion to have appeared in the least amount of episodes in the Pokemon anime (I think it's a tie with Iris) so...I still don't get what was the point of the flashback , the kiss etc if she was not going to stay longer.

Anyway , let's share some good Amour work : Japanese are amazing.
    https://twitter.com/asame_poke/statu...70773780680706

[QUOTE=Heekful;18320847]What is the problem to talk or speculate about this as long as we are on the Amourshipping thread and not another one ? I don't get it , if you don't want to see people talking about Amour or theorizing about it I mean... Why are you there ? Oh and S&M will last till the Gen 8 games come out , it is as simple as that.

Well the truth is I tried to start a new discussion on her returning and I wasnt saying yall should stop theorizing cuz I wanted to do just that but what I meant was we should stop taking things too far and just theorize on whats logical or propable for the circumstances of the pokemon anime right now.
    just like DeapSea dragon said it could get silly but im totally fine with fanfics and theories that make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by snorlax512 View Post
    The kiss was to prevent the amour shippers from murdering the XY director obvs
    Please don't do this. Please don't judge the Amour fandom by the vocal idiots out there who like to go crazy. Most of us are fairly normal shippers just like the rest. The kiss was planned from the beginning; the relationship was planned from the beginning. It didn't come about because it was popular. It's fine if you don't like the ship, but don't attack those who do. You do you, we'll do us. Okay?
    Dare to Be Silly!

Ancienverse AU Fanfiction

Love in the Time of Teamwork
    Once every seven years there was a tournament celebrating the bonds between people and Pokemon. Of course, Serena expected Ash to want to take part, but she had no idea the ways in which it would change their lives for good or ill. She was confident, however, that by the end of that week, something between herself and Ash would be different. Amourshipping.

Remaining stories can be found in this community here.

Quote Originally Posted by Epicocity View Post
    Please don't do this. Please don't judge the Amour fandom by the vocal idiots out there who like to go crazy. Most of us are fairly normal shippers just like the rest. The kiss was planned from the beginning; the relationship was planned from the beginning. It didn't come about because it was popular. It's fine if you don't like the ship, but don't attack those who do. You do you, we'll do us. Okay?
    Thank you. People judge us so much.

Credit to FairyWitch and her shop

I think he meant it as a joke, not seriously, and if he was not, he was talking about the ones who go toxic. Basically, don't worry
    Proud Claimer of Hawlucha and this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2MHj1iDIU

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I thought I was weak
    But then I learned KungFu

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuMaster View Post
    I think he meant it as a joke, not seriously, and if he was not, he was talking about the ones who go toxic. Basically, don't worry
    I would agree with that, but when he and others are constantly saying these things about Amourshippers as though it represents us a whole, someone needs to say something. That's all.
    Dare to Be Silly!

Once every seven years there was a tournament celebrating the bonds between people and Pokemon. Of course, Serena expected Ash to want to take part, but she had no idea the ways in which it would change their lives for good or ill. She was confident, however, that by the end of that week, something between herself and Ash would be different. Amourshipping.

Im applaud by this comment but I respect your standing up and using tge pretty much the truth about this Stupid misunderstanding but theres a few things I wanted to say.
    first of all this was possibly what happened when there was a google page created called something like stupidshippers which was pretty much like amourshipping haters pretty much very wrongly nickname amourshipping and started a hate party and a damn lot of stupidity across the internet and There were even more hate pages and eventually people started to think that most of the amour community took things further than they actually did because of the HUGE amounts of amourshipping fans going crazy (in a good way which is understandable) cuz of the kiss.
    pretty much people hiding themselves from fact and spreading INJUSTICE.

I don't think the kiss was planned since the very start tbh , the childhood backstory was but the kiss idea probably came later like Yajima said the staff wanted to do a goodbye scene who was "fair for her while being separated forcefully" , I still wonder why he said "seperated forcefully" perhaps because the extras didn't want Serena in Alola since she doesn't promote the games. Time will tell if one day they will reconsider this... probably when the games will be a little bit forgotten and won't need to sell more.

Quote Originally Posted by Heekful View Post
    I don't think the kiss was planned since the very start tbh , the childhood backstory was but the kiss idea probably came later like Yajima said the staff wanted to do a goodbye scene who was "fair for her while being separated forcefully" , I still wonder why he said "seperated forcefully" perhaps because the extras didn't want Serena in Alola since she doesn't promote the games. Time will tell if one day they will reconsider this... probably when the games will be a little bit forgotten and won't need to sell more.
    The kiss certainly wasn't planned. Serena really existed as an option for the writers to finally remove Ash from the series and pave the way for a new protagonist after 20 years. Between the childhood connection and the crush, and other things like Ash-Greninja and Alain's mini-series, there's no lack of evidence for this theory. Of course, XY wasn't Ash's last journey in the end, so the kiss scene was made to give Serena an ending true to the last 139 episodes while still keeping it all open.

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeKnight7 View Post
    Amour would still work fine with Alola Ash.
    O I think so as well. I know that I've said that Ash acts somewhat more immaturely in SM than in X&Y, but it's not too much of a problem and if Serena pays him a visit in Alola, I'm sure that we'd still get shipping hints. I just hope that if Ash and Serena meet again, that Ash will remember that she kissed him and that things might develop from that. My biggest Amourshipping fear is that the writers will forget/ignore the kiss. :[

Hey Amourians, first time poster here (and casual lurker). Okay if I join in?

I kinda took "separated forcefully" to mean that they were separated by circumstances, not by choice. I mean, it was Serena's choice to go to Hoenn rather than stay in Kalos or accompany Ash to Pallet Town, but she didn't know at the time that Ash's next journey would take him to an island chain\region which seems to have a lot of dancing in its culture. Had she had some way of knowing that, her choice may have been different. Who knows?
    Last edited by Cat's Eye Draco; 14th January 2017 at 4:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaceona View Post

I kinda took "separated forcefully" to mean that they were separated by circumstances, not by choice. I mean, it was Serena's choice to go to Hoenn rather than stay in Kalos or accompany Ash to Pallet Town, but she didn't know at the time that Ash's next journey would take him to an island chain\region which seems to have a lot of dancing in its culture. Had she had some way of knowing that, her choice may have been different. Who knows?
    Welcome aboard...as quiet as our little ship is right now.

To me, I personally take "separated forcefully" as "we realize we have dreams to pursue, but have to do so differently and apart". Their dreams would inevitably pull them apart for a time but they would always bring them back together again as well. I'd like to think that Serena's choice wouldn't have been different, because, yes, she wants to be with Ash, but like with her mother, she also realizes she's reached a phase where she has to grow without him.
    Dare to Be Silly!

Welcome aboard...as quiet as our little ship is right now.

To me, I personally take "separated forcefully" as "we realize we have dreams to pursue, but have to do so differently and apart". Their dreams would inevitably pull them apart for a time but they would always bring them back together again as well. I'd like to think that Serena's choice wouldn't have been different, because, yes, she wants to be with Ash, but like with her mother, she also realizes she's reached a phase where she has to grow without him.
    Yeah, that was kinda what I was trying to get at. That they would've liked to stay together but the timing just wasn't right right then because they both had different paths to take.

Of course, had Serena known about Alola and gone along there's no guarantee that Ash's next (Gen 8) region would have been as performance friendly, so she likely would have had to make the same choice later on anyway.

Yeah, that was kinda what I was trying to get at. That they would've liked to stay together but the timing just wasn't right right then because they both had different paths to take.

Of course, had Serena known about Alola and gone along there's no guarantee that Ash's next (Gen 8) region would have been as performance friendly, so she likely would have had to make the same choice later on anyway.
    I suppose. There's really merits to both sides of the equation as to whether she stayed or went. Personally, in the way they set it up towards the end of XYZ, it was overall better that she went rather than stayed. However, were circumstances perhaps different, it might have made more sense if she'd stayed. *cough*lookatfanfics*cough*
    Dare to Be Silly!

Welcome ! Don't listen Epicocity , we are still a big ship and one of the most popular one , we are just all waiting for the day where we will get some news , even if it's in 2 years from now :P

Btw I get that they wanted to work on their own dreams but what I meant is :

Remember that the writers let her go to Hoenn so this was their decision first to not continue with Serena because she doesn't promote the new games , that's why I said , when the games will be a little bit forgotten or be in the background by others games (or by the time) they will put some fanservice in the anime (because at this point they are just introducing characters and new Pokemon from the new games to promote it) so we have to wait till they won't really need to promote the games so they will most likely include some anime stuffs exclusive (especially when the 20th anniversary is very soon now).

In X/Y , they followed the games story until around episode 50 (except the gym leader who was still there obviously) don't tell me that Tripokalons , Ninja village , , Alain and Mairin , Zygarde as Squishy , Ash-Greninja , Shota , Serena's new design etc were in the X/Y games it was more anime exclusive story so we have to wait till that time , maybe they could bring back Serena during this anime exclusive segment.

Remember also that Yajima basically stated that they made Ash looks more serious in X/Y to have Serena in love with him (or at least to make more serious relationship moments not the usual comedy argument/fight they did with all the past Pokegirls) so I really think that Ash will be a little more serious when Serena is around him , that's why she doesn't fit in season 1 and we have to wait... I don't think the slapstick comedy will last during 3 seasons at this level.

However, were circumstances perhaps different, it might have made more sense if she'd stayed. *cough*lookatfanfics*cough*

Amourshipping fan fics in a nutshell: I would eat a horsea for these for these non Japanese fanasourus Rex's to shut up about Serena and alola

2004-2006
    45 percent of Pokeshipping fanfics in a nutshell
    Welcome to the world of marriage certificate issues BIETCH

Well things change sometimes

Anyways I'm not too concerned because looking at all the circumstances since I think first they'll give the spotlight to misty with the new movie after that the chances are much higher for Serena's return

Welcome ! Don't listen Epicocity , we are still a big ship and one of the most popular one , we are just all waiting for the day where we will get some news , even if it's in 2 years from now :P

Remember that the writers let her go to Hoenn so this was their decision first to not continue with Serena because she doesn't promote the new games , that's why I said , when the games will be a little bit forgotten or be in the background by others games (or by the time) they will put some fanservice in the anime (because at this point they are just introducing characters and new Pokemon from the new games to promote it) so we have to wait till they won't really need to promote the games so they will most likely include some anime stuffs exclusive (especially when the 20th anniversary is very soon now).

In X/Y , they followed the games story until around episode 50 (except the gym leader who was still there obviously) don't tell me that Tripokalons , Ninja village , , Alain and Mairin , Zygarde as Squishy , Ash-Greninja , Shota , Serena's new design etc were in the X/Y games it was more anime exclusive story so we have to wait till that time , maybe they could bring back Serena during this anime exclusive segment.

Remember also that Yajima basically stated that they made Ash looks more serious in X/Y to have Serena in love with him (or at least to make more serious relationship moments not the usual comedy argument/fight they did with all the past Pokegirls) so I really think that Ash will be a little more serious when Serena is around him , that's why she doesn't fit in season 1 and we have to wait... I don't think the slapstick comedy will last during 3 seasons at this level.
    Tell me that we're a huge ship on this board when we're back to having more than the usual 3-4 people posting every day. You can't deny that over here it's usually just me, you, zeldafan and the occasional KungFuMaster combined with those who don't even like Amour. Besides, I did clarify by saying "quiet right now" not empty. No reason to jump on a hate train.

Sorry to say but the anime will always exist to promote the games. They promoted HGSS right up until BW released by having a plethora of Johto mons in the Sinnoh League. Does this mean Serena can't come back? Of course not. I'm sure they have a plan to bring her back when they've decided to, but I wouldn't even bank on one in the next year unless she somehow finds her way into the movie. (And the anime also diverged from the games the second Alain appeared post XY21, so it happened quite a bit earlier than you thought).
    Dare to Be Silly!

Tell me that we're a huge ship on this board when we're back to having more than the usual 3-4 people posting every day. You can't deny that over here it's usually just me, you, zeldafan and the occasional KungFuMaster combined with those who don't even like Amour. Besides, I did clarify by saying "quiet right now" not empty. No reason to jump on a hate train.

Sorry to say but the anime will always exist to promote the games. They promoted HGSS right up until BW released by having a plethora of Johto mons in the Sinnoh League. Does this mean Serena can't come back? Of course not. I'm sure they have a plan to bring her back when they've decided to, but I wouldn't even bank on one in the next year unless she somehow finds her way into the movie. (And the anime also diverged from the games the second Alain appeared post XY21, so it happened quite a bit earlier than you thought).
    Valid points but truth is the amour shipping community has also drifted into different ships for example aloha shipping was a thing 2 days after a sub and moon trailer which proves that this ship has also took a big change which hasn't brought much negativity unless you count the amour popularity Getting smaller even if you count it as negativity at all.
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work this out nor to accept this but I assure you all we can stop arguments among our own community if we try.

Hey , it will never be a hate train between two Amourshippers because we all like the same thing , I was joking , sometimes I can't understand all of the things because english is not my maternal language , I thought you were saying "little ship" overall which is totally wrong so I'm sorry if you thought I was rude but it will never be the case.

Now I don't try to bash or anything but even if we are not that active on this thread like we used to before (I think the others are just on a break like Omegaz , Redphoenix etc...) we are still one of the most active shipping thread on Serebii , considering the fact that Serena's appearance in the show is over , it's still nice.

I know the main goal of the anime will always be promoting the games , that's why the XY&Z gang is gone but I still think that a big character who is not involved in the games can't comeback as long as they need to promote it that's why I said they will MAYBE bring Serena back the day where promoting the games won't be needed anymore (maybe next year or end of this year when a new game will be announced) but that's unlikely imo , I think a Serena's special episode is still possible but Serena in the movie or in Alola definitely not this year.

I didn't know Alain appeared this soon in the anime , good to know.

I'm here everyday xD, I just don't post because I have nothing to say, I'm just reading the conversations.

Hey , it will never be a hate train between two Amourshippers because we all like the same thing , I was joking , sometimes I can't understand all of the things because english is not my maternal language , I thought you were saying "little ship" overall which is totally wrong so I'm sorry if you thought I was rude but it will never be the case.

Now I don't try to bash or anything but even if we are not that active on this thread like we used to before (I think the others are just on a break like Omegaz , Redphoenix etc...) we are still one of the most active shipping thread on Serebii , considering the fact that Serena's appearance in the show is over , it's still nice.

I know the main goal of the anime will always be promoting the games , that's why the XY&Z gang is gone but I still think that a big character who is not involved in the games can't comeback as long as they need to promote it that's why I said they will MAYBE bring Serena back the day where promoting the games won't be needed anymore (maybe next year or end of this year when a new game will be announced) but that's unlikely imo , I think a Serena's special episode is still possible but Serena in the movie or in Alola definitely not this year.

I didn't know Alain appeared this soon in the anime , good to know.
    Yes it's true that we lost a couple of good members but they have something else to do in their lives I think, and just as Red Pheonix said: ' We juiced out every possible Amour topic', so we're out of juice right now xD. Were just waiting for March interview and we will have more stuff to talk about. Now maybe just rest some unless you have something else to discuss.
    Proud Claimer of Hawlucha and this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I2MHj1iDIU

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I thought I was weak
    But then I learned KungFu

Oh, I understand how the anime promotes the games and everything. I was just talking more from a character perspective than the writers'. No worries. ^_^

And yeah, it's way too early for a Serena cameo in SM considering she just got started in Hoenn. (Still hoping for a special though.)

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuMaster View Post
    I'm here everyday xD, I just don't post because I have nothing to say, I'm just reading the conversations.
    Same here. I'm one of those people that sits back in the dark corner of the room, just listening to what's goin and waiting...waiting for the day of someone's return to the Anime. I'm real curious to see how it's going to be handled when that someone does return.

@Heekful, <3 your new sig btw, looks beautiful

Credit for the banner goes to Satomine Night!
    - Also a member of ~Lillie Fan Club~ and Serena The Kalos Queen Fan Club, Serena4ever!

Page 169 of 185 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast