Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Guild of the Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Wait ...is Tapu Koko really best off used as a special attacker??? Its base Attack is 20 points higher than its SpAttack...
    It doesn't have the physical movepool to be a better physical attacker. Wild Charge, Brave Bird, U-Turn, [Filler move] (probably Roost) is what it runs on the physical set. If it got Play Rough, then maybe it would be a better physical attacker, but with that set, it's just a double-edged sword. Thunderbolt and Volt Switch gets a boost in Electric Terrain so they're already doing a lot of damage, why run Wild Charge when a lot of mon are already 2HKO by Thunderbolt? It also need the Hidden Power otherwise it gets forced out by Ground types.
    FC: 1049-2782-0405
    IGN: Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by dragontamer44722 View Post
    Yes because its physical movepool is crap. xD Plus Electric Terrain ups its electric attacks anyway so that helps it a lot.

Ok people we need a new tournament to bring life back to this place, so I'm gonna take suggestions! Post them here!
    Some form of doubles mixed event.

Or 2 ou. 2 uu. 2 nu

Quote Originally Posted by LynxForte View Post
    It doesn't have the physical movepool to be a better physical attacker. Wild Charge, Brave Bird, U-Turn, [Filler move] (probably Roost) is what it runs on the physical set. If it got Play Rough, then maybe it would be a better physical attacker, but with that set, it's just a double-edged sword. Thunderbolt and Volt Switch gets a boost in Electric Terrain so they're already doing a lot of damage, why run Wild Charge when a lot of mon are already 2HKO by Thunderbolt? It also need the Hidden Power otherwise it gets forced out by Ground types.
    Heh, I guess that is true Lynx. In all honesty, I think it's a shame when Pokémon are given movepools that don't go so well with their stats. You know what I mean?

Speaking of which, I just managed to get one!

I have claimed Dialga, Vivi Ornitier, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), and "In the Final" - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

My Nintendo Switch is SW-6036-6032-0737. If you're interested in playing Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with me, let me know!

People people! I'm still taking suggestions for the next tournament. Also we gotta remember to post here every now and then, even though the discord channel is hoppin. Post suggestions here or on Discord.

userbar by Lynxforte

Sorry for being SO inactive. ... Do I have to re-apply?

I've actually stopped playing SM upon beating the Elite Four a long time ago because I needed the Bank to be usable again (Synchronizers, for one). But when the Bank did become usable, I realized that I was GROSSLY underprepared for it (didn't have Synchronizers in XY/ORAS, for example). Now I'm trying to be ready again.

In that regard... does anyone know the quickest/easiest way to rack up 200 Bottlecaps?
    When all else fails, nothing beats a swift whack upside the head.

Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    Sorry for being SO inactive. ... Do I have to re-apply?

I've actually stopped playing SM upon beating the Elite Four a long time ago because I needed the Bank to be usable again (Synchronizers, for one). But when the Bank did become usable, I realized that I was GROSSLY underprepared for it (didn't have Synchronizers in XY/ORAS, for example). Now I'm trying to be ready again.

In that regard... does anyone know the quickest/easiest way to rack up 200 Bottlecaps?
    Start signing up for those Global Missions, if and when they become available. If the goal is met and you have a PGL account, you get 4000FC. From there, there is a method to obtain a Bottle Cap for 200FC at a time.

Looking for some good competitive singles battles?
    Join the "Council of the Wall" Discord server
    here!

The Council of the Wall: Military Police Leader
    Pokégyms Reborn: Ghost-type Elite Four

PM me for my Friend Code, I change 3DS systems frequently

Hmm... looks like I'll have to dump some time into the Festival Plaza thing. I need some kind of shop set up, right?

It'll explain what to do once you start it up.

Ok people the newest tournament is up! Go and take a peek if you are interested

userbar by Lynxforte

I'm still really bummed about the loss of Triples and Rotation battles. The loss of Rotation stings (as I found that to be quite fun), but the loss of Triples REALLY FREAKIN SUCKS for me. Drat.

I admit that they were nice to do every once and a while, but ultimately I guess they decided no one liked them enough to keep em. Such is the fickleness of us and GF xD

userbar by Lynxforte

Well, there goes my favorite all-in that I aimed to upgrade with Psychic Terrain. Or the battlecry ability that triggers Psychic Terrain. Although, given how NO ONE likes this team except for me, I guess it may have been for the better.

Well, there goes my favorite all-in that I aimed to upgrade with Psychic Terrain. Or the battlecry ability that triggers Psychic Terrain. Although, given how NO ONE likes this team except for me, I guess it may have been for the better.
    Lol. I am so confused. What was the team so I can know if I wouldn't have liked it. Also, been quiet here since the Discord Server.

Spoiler:- My Banners:
    Credit to FairyWitch for the Userbar
    Credit to AmericanPi for the TCG-Style Banners

Quote Originally Posted by DJSummers View Post
    Lol. I am so confused. What was the team so I can know if I wouldn't have liked it. Also, been quiet here since the Discord Server.
    Heh. You've already expressed how much you hated this team. And you only faced the beta build that didn't have answers for its 5 hard-counters. Now it has an answer for 4 of the hard counters, and the only way to beat this team is to know that it's coming ahead of time and using the hard counters all at once. ... You'd probably hate it a lot more now.

And... keep it to yourself. In case the Triples format returns in the inevitable next Generation VII game (the one with the move tutors), I don't want anyone to know of this team before I hit 'em with it.

Ok so I know most of you are already taking part, for anyone interested the Colors of the Rainbow tournament has started, but its not too late to sign up if you haven't yet!

userbar by Lynxforte

I need to breed and get involved in tournaments I guess.

What is everyone up to ATM? I'm lazy

Finishing up my flying team at long last xD Just gotta ev train the last new member of my team before I can use it (and not lose to everybody xD)

userbar by Lynxforte

Just popping in to gauge the level of activity around the guild.
    Who here still checks in every now and again? Let me know by posting a response in the guild.
    Also, who wants to start seeing some more events happening in the guild? I'm talking the quizzes and such, but I'm also talking random giveaways every now and again.
    What say you all?

here!

Quote Originally Posted by WhyBuffet View Post
    Just popping in to gauge the level of activity around the guild.
    Who here still checks in every now and again? Let me know by posting a response in the guild.
    Also, who wants to start seeing some more events happening in the guild? I'm talking the quizzes and such, but I'm also talking random giveaways every now and again.
    What say you all?
    We need your weekly quizzes. I need something to occupy me again.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Looking to trade for apricorn and rare ball pokemon I don't have!

Quote Originally Posted by Inconspicuosaurus
    Dex Entry: "Alolan Raticate gained the Dark type and used it to beat up local Alakazam and steal their mustaches. This explains both the clean-shaven Alolan Alakazam, and the luxuriousness of Alolan Raticate's 'stache"

I have this thread subscribed, so I check it when it pops up.
    Ew

I'm still around and still trying to regain interest for the games... and failing since there's nothing to do with them. I mean, I still haven't transferred anything from Generation VI to VII because I found no reason to.

That's why you have to find a reason to keep playing. I usually find something new to breed, Battle Tree, or join in on all the tours that go on in he tournament section.

I always pop on the site at least once a day so I'm game for more activity here.

userbar by Lynxforte

Quote Originally Posted by DJSummers View Post
    That's why you have to find a reason to keep playing. I usually find something new to breed, Battle Tree, or join in on all the tours that go on in he tournament section.
    Heh... I haven't even BEEN to the Battle Tree yet. Still "stuck" at the part where the game tells me to meet the Salon Maiden. And while I do have a few Pokemon that I want to make, I never get to doing it because... what's the point if I probably won't use them anywhere?

Maybe I should join a league for the first time since... ... ?

Heh... I haven't even BEEN to the Battle Tree yet. Still "stuck" at the part where the game tells me to meet the Salon Maiden. And while I do have a few Pokemon that I want to make, I never get to doing it because... what's the point if I probably won't use them anywhere?

Maybe I should join a league for the first time since... ... ?
    That's because you don't do wifi battles. I usually make my competitive mons for Wifi Battles, and then they're just usable in the Battle Tree as they are. My only exception are Doubles Pokemon, since I don't really do doubles, but I do however get to use those sets in Battle Royal's, so it does all work out in the end.

Hey everybody, just thought I'd do one of these to inject at least a little bit of life into the guild.
    PM me your answers to this one. Everyone who participates and get all 5 answers correct will receive a prize.
    What is the prize? You'll have to win to find out!
    I'll give everyone a week, how 'bout.
    Also, just out of curiosity, what is everyone's reason for not posting in the guild? Please don't get me wrong, I am not asking this question in an accusatory way (after all, I haven't been posting either). I simply just wish to know why people have not been.
    I'll start: I haven't been posting simply because I've been busy doing other stuff. I still play Pokémon from time to time, but most of the time I'm working or reading or making YouTube videos or whatever. So, that's my reason, what is everyone else's? Just so I can get a handle on the inactivity.

Anyway, enjoy your quiz

1. What is the name of the (anime only) attack that Ash's Froakie uses?
    2. Who is the villainous team admin that befriended Rotom?
    3. What is the second effect of the Ability No Guard?
    4. What is the most populous city in the Unova region?
    5. What was the most expensive item in the PokéMileage Club?

here!

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast