Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name Changes Thread - Read entire first post

Default Name Changes Thread - Read entire first post

NAME CHANGE THREAD
    Read EVERYTHING below before posting

Welcome to the next round of the name change thread! Be sure you read everything below because if you don't you may get infracted and/or not get your name changed.

This thread will only be opened twice a year, for one month at a time, during April and October. The thread will be open for the entire month and then sometime before the next thread is opened, the names will be changed. It may be soon after or it could be a couple months down the road, depending on how busy I/the other admins are.

You may not request a name change at any time other than when the thread is open, and you may only request a change by posting in this thread. Any requests made outside the designated time and/or made outside of this thread will not be accepted. This excludes typos, which can be changed at any time by PMing an admin nicely asking for them to fix it. Note that this only applies to obvious typos such as typing pokemommaster234 when you really meant pokemonmaster234. If you ask for a typo change when it is not an obvious typo your request will be denied and you may be infracted.

You may only post ONCE during any month that the thread is open. Changes will not be done until the end of the month at the earliest, so if over the course of the month you decide that you want to keep your current name or change to something different than you previously requested, you can edit/delete your post. After the thread is closed at the end of the month, you may not edit/delete your post anymore and what you have posted is what you will get.

You now will have to wait two years from your last change to be able to request another. For example, if I changed your name on May 3rd, 2013, you will not be able to ask for a change again until or after May 3rd, 2015, obviously depending on when the thread is open. If you post when you are not allowed to have a change you will get an infraction or ban for wasting my time.

If you break the rules, request a username that is already in use (users that are banned or awaiting email confirmation will now appear in the memberlist so be sure to check), or otherwise don't get your name changed, you must wait until the thread is open again in 6 months. You can only request names that are not currently in use. Accounts don't get deleted anymore so you can't take the names of inactive users.

Post your requests EXACTLY LIKE THIS:
    Current Username: Ellie
    New Username: Kesha

except obviously replace Ellie/Kesha with your name/the name you want. Do NOT include any font tags, colors, sizes, etc in your post because it can make it harder to read. If you include tags in your post your request might not be accepted. Also, remember that capitalization, spelling, etc counts, and I will change your name to exactly what you put here, so don't complain to me if you spell/capitalize something wrong and I change it to what you put. Furthermore, the form must be followed 100% as above. Don't put any words before or after your name request because that makes it harder for me so I will just skip you. And you also can't pick backup names, one name only exactly as the form says, stop being lazy and do the checking yourself if a name is taken. I won't pay attention to anything inside your post except for the form itself so don't bother.

Use non-alphanumeric symbols at your own risk. Not all computers can read them properly and if you have a symbol that turns out weird on my end or that the forum doesn't accept in a name, you might not get your name changed and you will need to wait until the next thread. Also note that people occasionally have issues logging in with symbols and your browser/computer situation could change without notice, so that's all the more reason to not use them.

Name changes are a privilege, not a right, and they may be discontinued at any time if I decide I don't want to do it anymore and none of the other admins want to take it over. It takes a long time and we might not always be willing to do this in the future.

Furthermore, I reserve the right to refuse to change your name for any reason. These reasons can include, but are not limited to:
    -You are banned when I do the actual changes (sometimes it messes with the usergroups).
    -You have bothered or been rude to me or another admin about name changes.
    -Your chosen name is inappropriate or rude.
    -Your chosen name is obnoxiously long or otherwise annoying.
    -Your name is attempting to impersonate another user or you are trying to "steal" an uncommon username.
    -You are abusing the system. This includes getting a ton of incredibly pointless changes, switching between two names, or other things.

Also, not every name gets changed at the same time. This thread often gets a ton of posts and it's not always feasible to set aside a several-hour time block where I get them all done at once. I usually go through the thread in order of who posted, so if someone who posted a couple pages before you gets changed and you haven't yet, that doesn't mean I forgot you or anything. DO NOT PM ME SAYING I HAVE SKIPPED YOU UNTIL I POST IN THE THREAD THAT I AM DONE. Failure to obey this may mean you don't get a change at all. If I post saying I am done and you were not changed, re-read this post to find out why. If you are absolutely certain that you did not break any rules it is possible I may have skipped you or made a mistake. You may pm me asking why, but do so at your own risk, because if you broke anything in this post and then you pm me, you may get an infraction.

Post ONLY username change requests in this thread and remember to only post once. If you have any questions, comments, etc pm me instead of posting in the thread.

Failing to follow any rules above may result in an infraction and/or your name change request not being granted.
    COME TO #SPP-MISC

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)
    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)
    [21:03] <+Skiks> ellie is out of context
    [21:04] <+Skiks> the experience

Current Username: Greedy Chibi
    New Username: Requiem Aeternam

Current Username: satoharupika
    New Username: satopi
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Current Username: Kalos Adventurer
    New Username: Alola Adventurer

Current Username: datdimfb
    New Username: Leonhart
    Last edited by datdimfb; 31st October 2016 at 8:30 AM.

Current Username: phoenix12
    New Username: crystalphoenix88

Current Username: American--Pi
    New Username: AmericanPi

Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.
    Author's Profile | Art Shop | Claims

Banner by Conquer Phoenix

Current username: PhoenixFever
    New Username: Shadow Of Existence (if it's not able to be spaced, no spaces is fine).
    Last edited by PhoenixFever; 9th October 2016 at 3:07 AM.

Current Username: Wormow
    New Username: mockingjay

Current Username: LordVader2719
    New Username: Lulamoon

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Guild Site
    Black Ice Guild Forum
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

Current Username: SerenadingCelebi
    New Username: Br0k3n s0Ul

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner!
    Check out my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgU...f_sLdWDogvoXzA #ShamelessSelf-Promotion.

Current Username: 20k
    New Username: George~©
    You should all totally join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League. Message me if you have any questions.

| PASBL | WF |

Current Username: Wolfless
    New Username: Wolfaotic

With an angel by my side
    I caught myself crying
    For fear that I had died
    Or worse, that I was dying

Current Username: ShivKH
    New Username: DreamShield
    SS : , , , , , Alt:
    White: , , , , , Alt:
    White 2: , , , , ,
    Y: , M , , , M ,
    Y additional: , , , , ,
    AS:, , , M, , ,
    Yellow: , , , , ,
    Moon: , , , , ,

Current Username: Chinatsu
    New Username: Monsheus

Current Username: zeldafan128
    New Username: Manqoba

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Current Name: Post Moderation
    New Name: Melty Molten

Current Username: Wecondo12
    New Username: M.Oreo
    Last edited by Wecondo12; 5th October 2016 at 1:33 AM.
    I am a proud christian.
    credit to fairywitch.
    3ds fc- 2595-0049-4886
    pokemon x ign- asg

Current Username: Cifala
    New Username: Spock
    I wrote the RBY, GSC, RSE, and FRLG pages on serebii.net.
    I also do artwork and this is my deviantArt - follow me and I may follow back!

This is boring and uninteresting

Current Username: Archangel Armada
    New Username: Archangel Azazel

Fire and Lightning Race Across the Heavens

Current Username: Black Mage
    New Username: Kalavinka
    I can't believe this account still works after a nine-year hiatus. (Revamp to come at some point in the near future.)

Current Username: Mr. Mach
    New Username: Chalis
    | Trainer Level 4 | D Grade Referee |

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.

Current username: missnicolec
    New Username: noakai
    Last edited by missnicolec; 9th October 2016 at 8:06 AM.

Current Username: Ambree
    New Username: Squirel Princess

FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!
    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

Current Username: Professor dragonexpert
    New Username: Playful Latios
    2015-2017: VGC Premier Challenge Organizer / Midseason Showdown Organizer
    Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nint...ile/KINGARCEUS
    Showdown: Playful Latios
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dragonexpert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast