View Poll Results: Did you like 'The adventures of the U.S.S. Pokeship' so far?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like it? I love it! I've printed it and put it under my pillow so I can dream about it!

20 21.28%
  • Yes, I liked it.

22 23.40%
  • Didn't like it, didn't dislike it either.

6 6.38%
  • I didn't like it.

1 1.06%
  • My eyes! My eyes! Get this fic deleted now!!!

9 9.57%
  • Meatloaf!

36 38.30%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Adventures of the U.S.S. Pokeship (Pokeshippers fic, PG13)

…and realized that he had just woken up next to Swifty.

Now, this may be a bit hard for the younger readers to understand, but when a straight guy, at any moment in his life, finds himself laying on the ground, head and body acing and not remembering what he did before he passed out, and lying side by side with another guy, that experience immediately strikes a horrible fear in said guy. If you don’t understand why it should, you’re too young to realize anyway.
    *Looks at PokeProphet seductively*

Swifty: Wait, you’re a Special Agent? I thought you were the CO of the Contestship!
    Jo-Jo: Whoever gave you that silly idea?
    Swifty: Well, I believe it was PokeProphet…
    PokeProphet: Huh? I never said she was.
    Swifty: Dang. Must have been my imagination, then.
    T_T *After doing his thing with Prophet, Swifty flips out and kills him*
    Last edited by Swifty; 27th January 2006 at 7:52 PM.

*giggles* I'm having a lot of fun pairing all you guys off. Just so you know. I think PokeProphet/Swifty could be nudging out the competition for OTP status.
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

All right Pokeprophet. When do I come back to do the villain,neutral,or heroic part? Remember, I do not act crazy.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Great job on the story Pokeprohpet, a great battle, I hope the P-Ship wins. And the humor is good as well, Everyone was funny here.

I will give this a rating of 10/10.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Ha ha! Nice chapter there! The comedy I swear is so...so....amusing in a evil way...heheheh...right that aside very humorous, LOL, and a type of chapter that makkes you pity the rivval groups. Hillarious just hillarious.
    Come March 9th, get ready to rock!

Heheh, finally the long anticipated Pokémopolis encounter. Great stuff.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by MistyMix89
    Jo-Jo was so funny in this chapter! I couldn't help but sing, "I'm gonna blow stuff uhup!" XDDD
    Me too. ^^

This chapter started off a bit differently from normal, but I enjoyed that. It was a nice change...a re-introduction to a character we've supposedly already met, but in a slightly different light. A "Dear H-jin" sort of thing, wherein she just compares your problem to a p-shippy one and subtlely asks you, "What should you do based on what they did?"

My own part (because of course I must comment on the characterization of my own character) was fun to read this chapter, though I'm happy people like Swifty and Jo-Jo held the limelight. Although I don't really know Jo-Jo all that well...ah, no matter. She writes good stories, and that's enough for me to base an Internet relationship on. ^^

Back to Hakajin's section of things...you've just gone and turned your relationship with Melody93 into a full-out foil to p-ship. Neat.

A lot of random-seeming humor in all of this, but with that underlying reminder of a deeper plot and more serious circumstances...an excellent chapter.
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Jo
    *giggles* I'm having a lot of fun pairing all you guys off. Just so you know. I think PokeProphet/Swifty could be nudging out the competition for OTP status.
    Jo-Jo! I'm shocked! How dare you fantasize me in a sexual...

...Are there any other fantasies you have of me? Any involving Drew?

I have many fantasies involving Drew. I'm afraid to say you're not in any of them, though.
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

Loved:

The chapter in general. I just love long chapters.
    Chapter&#180;s introduction, the direct comparison between Ash/Misty and PokeProphet/Melody93.
    The dodginess. Incidentally, I discovered Pokemopolis a few weeks ago and could relate the stuff.
    Swifty/Hakajin shipping. How come your character sees this but doesn&#180;t notices Melody93? Nevermind.
    Jo-Jo&#180;s character. Yay, she gets to blow stuff uhup!
    Your characther awakening next to Swifty --> Funniest part of chapter.
    Some bit of suspense for future chapters. Something&#180;s going on and i wanna know.

Your description was okay, but it seems you forgot to describe some of the characters you introduced, even if they were one-shot characters.

Awesomeness! This chapter was hella sweet, especially the escape from Pokemopolis! And i'm also a pilot too! ^_^ Pretty cool...and everyones characters are pretty well developed! ^_^ Can't wait to see the next chapter! ^_^ ORA ORA ORA!! Kupopo! ^^

Paired with the Artistic Melody now over three years! (Glomps Melody)

I am the optimistic Pokeshipping warrior of San Jose, California! I am Moogleborg! SHINRYUKEN!!

Awwww, I wasn't in it... I suppose that's the way it should be, considering there weren't any real battles. I think it was hilarious, and I appreciate the time you took to write this for us.

Kojho signing out
    [IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2j64hl5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i27.*******.com/11rgmty.png[/IMG]
    PM me for a tag

That was sheer brilliance. That was a mind-blowingly funny version of Pokemopolis. Jo-Jo is evil.
    The U.S.S. Pokeship should visit Bulbagarden. That would be fun. Maybe it could be the Slash-Six's evil lair.
    And don't forget the Minamoshippers!
    Are the Altoshippers and Kissshippers still around?
    Join the Probopass cult now, and receive a year's supply of chocolate-scented toothpicks!

Great chapter, Pokeprophet, as always. When the Pokeship was attacked by the dodgy Fanart, I was laughing my head off. (I know that "Tracy gets buggered"-thing <_<)
    BTW, "---...---" is OSO, SOS would be "...---..." .

Name: Sol
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Doesn't the Slash Six have an evil lair already? Isn't it some kind of space station that, when they visited it, had seven chairs despite being the Slash Six?

Anyway, I finally got to reading it. And I can tell why Jo-Jo's so fun about blowing things up. First hand experience. ^_^ And the motto of the story is: Watch your drinks for laxatives.

Made by Voltaic

Arrow has claimed Altoshipping in the Couple Claiming Thread Ver. 3.0! Also supports Abilityshipping and Chikoshipping...and BoltBeamShipping (Articuno/Zapdos), and Pidgeot/Swellow, which as far as I know don't have names yet

Claimed Larry "Pixy" Foulke from Ace Combat Zero as my bishie, 'cause he's one hell of a fighter pilot. And he's got an awesome plane.

Proud owner of the Flying Type Pokemon Fanclub!!!
    Where the name of "Arrow" comes from

Okay, after two days, I finally get to respond! (Lousy job!) >_<

Anyways, this was a good chapter. I almost forgot that I wasn't there because I was left to train on Planet Dora. (Oh, and what I said earlier of my knowledge was 100% truth!)

You were actually able to pull off a more than 50,000 charcter chapter, which I believe to be quite an accomplishment.

This was one crazy and funny chapter. However, if I was still there, those things wouldn't've effected me so badly. Maybe I would've saved us from that.

So you're staright, huh? Good! Any gay people out there who try to become my friend shall suffer my wrath! *laughs evilly.*

Sorry about that!

Anyways, good to see Jo-jo got the job. Loved how she took it.

In all, good chapter, despite the small spelling mistakes.

Can't wait for the next one.

Remember to PM me.

See ya later. ^_^

First of all, thanks for the compliments everyone. I'm not going to mention you all, but I am very grateful for all your replies.

I pray this chapter never gets back to the real Pokemopolis, that's all I can say. (especially since I don't think anyone there actually knows who I am. )
    You mean they don't make the link between Sppf-Jo-Jo and Pokemopolis Jo-Jo?

*wipes tear* You DO know me!
    You doubted?

Quote Originally Posted by MistyMix89
    The shippings are so cute! =D Hopefully, everyone can have a chance to reveal their true love! <3
    Please, don't get me started. I had put a lot of preperation in the Riptide-Hoshiko pairing, and now somehow I have to turn it into a Riptide-MM89 pairing. Not your fault, BTW, and I'm not angry or something. But it's going to take some inconsistent writing.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty
    *Looks at PokeProphet seductively*
    Knew you'd like that part.

T_T *After doing his thing with Prophet, Swifty flips out and kills him*
    Hmm, that's actually a pretty interesting suggestion. LOL. But anyway, I had to write that joke, since I had to convince myself I had some control over this fic left.

Uh-oh.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdecease
    Me too. ^^

This chapter started off a bit differently from normal, but I enjoyed that. It was a nice change...a re-introduction to a character we've supposedly already met, but in a slightly different light. A "Dear H-jin" sort of thing, wherein she just compares your problem to a p-shippy one and subtlely asks you, "What should you do based on what they did?"

My own part (because of course I must comment on the characterization of my own character) was fun to read this chapter, though I'm happy people like Swifty and Jo-Jo held the limelight. Although I don't really know Jo-Jo all that well...ah, no matter. She writes good stories, and that's enough for me to base an Internet relationship on. ^^

Back to Hakajin's section of things...you've just gone and turned your relationship with Melody93 into a full-out foil to p-ship. Neat.

A lot of random-seeming humor in all of this, but with that underlying reminder of a deeper plot and more serious circumstances...an excellent chapter.
    Thank you for all the compliments. It's great to hear such things from someone who's such a great fan-fic writer herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty
    Jo-Jo! I'm shocked! How dare you fantasize me in a sexual...

...Are there any other fantasies you have of me? Any involving Drew?
    I have many fantasies involving Drew. I'm afraid to say you're not in any of them, though.
    Poor guy. Tip: Tell her you dress up as Harley during weekends. Big chance she'll offer you an opportunity to be converted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow
    Doesn't the Slash Six have an evil lair already? Isn't it some kind of space station that, when they visited it, had seven chairs despite being the Slash Six?

Anyway, I finally got to reading it. And I can tell why Jo-Jo's so fun about blowing things up. First hand experience. ^_^ And the motto of the story is: Watch your drinks for laxatives.
    Yup to all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeplayer984
    Anyways, this was a good chapter. I almost forgot that I wasn't there because I was left to train on Planet Dora. (Oh, and what I said earlier of my knowledge was 100% truth!)
    Don't worry, I'm not angry or something. But it'll be hard for me to make it work.

This was one crazy and funny chapter. However, if I was still there, those things wouldn't've effected me so badly. Maybe I would've saved us from that.
    That's why I didn't include you. It would have been far too short of a chapter with you saving us right away.

So you're staright, huh? Good! Any gay people out there who try to become my friend shall suffer my wrath! *laughs evilly.*
    Well PokePlayer, I figured that this was a joke, and if it isn't your entitled to your opinion. But I would like to point out that I do have homosexual friends, and that some of them might be reading this fic. And since I don't want them to be hurt, I'm going to have to ask you not to say things like this one this thread anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry with you, and if you're not okay with homosexuality that's your business. But I am okay with it, and I don't want any misunderstandings about that.
    Am I interesting enough to have a livejournal?

To understand others is to be well informed;
    To know yourself is to be wise.
    To conquer others is to have strength;
    To conquer yourself is to be strong.
    ~Lao-tzu, Toa-te ching~

OMG! Exclusive footage from the very last episode of pokemon!!! Click here, and press "Watch this Movie!"

98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this in your sig if you like chocolate.

;P

Please, stop. The compliments will rush to my head and I'll fall ill, and I'll never get the next chapter up. And then where would you be? Lots of stuff happens in 7...

I really do enjoy this, though.

It's almost cute how hard you try to stick with the RL canon with pairings. Of course, it looks like you're doing the same thing with all the locations and whatnot that pop up. And the opposing shippers and the like. It's an odd sort of determination I can't describe any other way...sad to say.

Godsh, RL people are starting to rub off on me. --'
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

^You can say that again. XD

Quote Originally Posted by PokeProphet
    Please, don't get me started. I had put a lot of preperation in the Riptide-Hoshiko pairing, and now somehow I have to turn it into a Riptide-MM89 pairing. Not your fault, BTW, and I'm not angry or something. But it's going to take some inconsistent writing.
    Love... happens. Well, if you struggles anytime throughout the fic regarding our shipping, feel free to PM us. =D But, take all the time you need since I'm sure you'll come up with great plans.
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

I must say, I haven't been reading this for a long while. It still got its humor and actions and things that just suddenly popped to my head, which was, in this chap:

Moogleborg: And then, HAHAHA, Ash wakes up, and Misty says: “*glomp* I’LL TEACH YOU TO RECOVER TOO QUICKLY!!” HAHAHAHAHAHAHA*faints*!!!
    Am I allowed to plead guilty of having such thoughts when I read that line? No, wait! I should just blame it on that type of fics. ;;

To Jo:

Jo: I have many fantasies involving Drew. I'm afraid to say [Swifty's] not in any of them, though.

Hmmm. But I'm afraid to say that there is a fantasy involving Drew x CC. *COUGH* *sees Jo's mind explode and runs away from the crime scene*
    Last edited by Kiori; 10th February 2006 at 1:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiori
    Hmmm. But I'm afraid to say that there is a fantasy involving Drew x CC. *COUGH* *sees Jo's mind explode and runs away from the crime scene*
    What the...?! My mind exploded too...

To stay in topic: PokeProphet, When are we going to see the next chap (approximately)? You should not feel pressed, but it is a good story.

Wow. Just in time to save this. Anyway, to answer your question sikamikanico, I'll expect the next chapter up in a week or two. I'm working on something else right now, after that I have to look around the forums to see everything that's happened (Alfonso being modded for example, congrats on that!) and write the chapter itself. And I'm glad you like my story.

Next chapter, coming up.
    Am I interesting enough to have a livejournal?

To understand others is to be well informed;
    To know yourself is to be wise.
    To conquer others is to have strength;
    To conquer yourself is to be strong.
    ~Lao-tzu, Toa-te ching~

OMG! Exclusive footage from the very last episode of pokemon!!! Click here, and press "Watch this Movie!"

98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this in your sig if you like chocolate.

Ahhhhh it feels so good to read fanfiction again. ^_^ And especially this! I love this fic. <3

PokeProphet: In that case, I recommend Swifty.
    Water Spirit: Okay. Is he a skilled, courageous, and honorable pilot, or just plain crazy?
    PokeProphet: Both.
    Water Spirit: Good. Contact him.
    XDDDDD!!! That is so something I would say! XD! I love how you capture all our characters and do it so well with an amazing story line. ^_^

Can't wait for the next chapter and hope you're doing well! (Check out your LJ! I've added you )

And I love the latin in your sig and title. ^_^ Love to see another Latin fan.

See ya soon!

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

Wow, that was the best chapter yet! And not just because I was in it. Heh, sorry for complaining >_<. But really, that was more than I would've expected, I even got involved in a romantic subplot! Yay!

But I loved the idea of landing at Pokemopolis . . . even if I didn't know what Pokemopolis was exactly. I know now though. And it was really funny. I laughed a lot at this chapter. I especially liked Jo-Jo's plot for escaping, that was hilarious! I loved the part about it being Saturday and not Friday. You're really talented at being humorous. Oh, and sorry it took me so long to review . . . again. Don't get much time to sit down and read a long chapter.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 1 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Hey PokeProphet. You do know Master admitted he has a crush on WS.

Thought you ought to know... as if you didn't. XD *coughchristmaschaptercough*

Can't wait for the next chapter... which soon be very soon, I'd expect.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast