View Poll Results: Did you like 'The adventures of the U.S.S. Pokeship' so far?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like it? I love it! I've printed it and put it under my pillow so I can dream about it!

20 21.28%
  • Yes, I liked it.

22 23.40%
  • Didn't like it, didn't dislike it either.

6 6.38%
  • I didn't like it.

1 1.06%
  • My eyes! My eyes! Get this fic deleted now!!!

9 9.57%
  • Meatloaf!

36 38.30%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adventures of the U.S.S. Pokeship (Pokeshippers fic, PG13)

Cool chapter, Kohjo. Though I maintain that it'd take a helluva lot more than a handful of Gymships to take us down. ...Come to think of it, why Gymships? Misty/Brock and May/Drew aren't in any kind of opposition.

Nice way to end it too. Though something was a little vauge. I'm guessing the WS in this fic didn't keep updated with hints like the one in real life.

Your right, but remember that this isn't real, and I needed somthing srong enough to wipeout a good deal of ships. Also, remember that she was on the Contestship for a while, out of touch. I used Gymships for no particular reason other than to have an enemy. You'll see why later on, Im going to be making alot of ships enemies, even if they arent such a threat.
    [IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2j64hl5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i27.*******.com/11rgmty.png[/IMG]
    PM me for a tag

Wow, this is great! Sorry I hadn't read it before, I'd been kinda busy with school and my own fic and stuff. But it's really hilarious! Don't know much about Star Trek, but I know enough to get what's going on. And I get to be the ship doctor! Yay! That's so perfect for me! Can't wait for the next chapter! PM me, kudasai!
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Excuse me, when do I do the villain part?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Lol I really love this fic. It's also really great how it has members from Serebii in it as characters. I can't wait for the next chapter.

_ __ ___ ____ ____ ___ __ _
    .x Signature Under Construction x.

Excuse me, when do I do the villain part
    You;ll get your part, wait and see. Trust me, I think you'll fid it suitable.
    [IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2j64hl5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i27.*******.com/11rgmty.png[/IMG]
    PM me for a tag

This fic is so original; I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! ^__^

Ugu~~...in case you haven't noticed, people are still voting "Meatloaf". ^^;

-rolls in chair in anticipation for the next installment-

And like Hakajin, I don't know so much about Star Trek, either. ^^; But I still love the fic! ^_~

- Kyoto-chan -
    i'll be back

twinnie - Kana // ebil twinnie - Kanta-chan // trippies - MistyMix89 and Timid Kyogre
    claims: [just a placeholder for now]
    deviantart - [x] // lj - [x]

i am back

Hatsumi Guest

Whoops! I accidently clicked on the 5th part of the poll...I actually meant to click on 'meatloaf'... xD *gets whacked in the head* x.X

Anyways..even though I am an advanceshipper...I enjoy reading other ficcies on different ships, as long as they don't reach a point where it gets annoying...actually any fics that are annoying... And besides, this fic is quite unique. ^_^ I'll continue to read and try my best not to flame you. *evil smile* kidding. =]

edit- When my post was unedited, I just read the first page of the thread. Well, I just read through the whole thread and i realized that Kojho said you weren't suppose to click on 'meatloaf'. So for my REAL answer to the poll, 'I don't like it, but I don't hate it.' I'm just iffy. So sorry 'bout that.
    Last edited by Marlene-chan; 21st June 2005 at 1:02 AM.

It's really funny, I love it! *goes to vote*
    Yay! I'm a Pokeshipper but even more of a Contestshipper! Go the hints!

-Ralts
    My tumblr or something: x

Wow, I never expected to be in the story but anyway, I like it! And at least I wasn't an odd number XD

Keep it up, loving it!

~~*Mist*~~
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

We need some romantic action in Pokemon in order to attract more watcher
    Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his Power Level?
    Vegeta: It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nappa: What the Thousand?!! That's no way that keep me right, can't it?

I am the one who like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Dragon Ball Z and Gundam Seed!!!!

We need some romantic action in Pokemon in order to attract more watcher
    What in God's name are you talking about? This is a fic.
    PM me for a tag

Quote Originally Posted by Kojho
    Internal tactical officer: gladdecease
    Ooh...fancy title.

What's it mean, exactly? ^^'

This chapter was funny; the use of GCYL was explosive [haw haw...], and I enjoyed the chapter overall. No worries about the list; you'll get it all back together soon enough, I'm sure. Later!
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Default A general notification

Do you guys know that joke about that guy, who had written a chapter of twelve pages long, worked all night long so he could post it just before he went on vacation, and then suddenly can't open the file anymore? No? Well, don't worry about it. It's not a funny joke anyway. Especially when you're the guy.

So I'm afraid all you fans (yes, all two of you) will have to wait three weeks longer before the next chapter is posted. I would write it (again -_-; ) right now, but like I said, I'm leaving for a vacation in France.

Don't worry, I WILL be writing a next chapter. And I'll make it extra long, with a big battle scene and stuff. You'll just have to wait for it a little longer.

I'm very sorry about all this, especially towards my co-athor Kojho, but I don't know how to fix it right now.

Au Revoir, PokeProphet
    Am I interesting enough to have a livejournal?

To understand others is to be well informed;
    To know yourself is to be wise.
    To conquer others is to have strength;
    To conquer yourself is to be strong.
    ~Lao-tzu, Toa-te ching~

OMG! Exclusive footage from the very last episode of pokemon!!! Click here, and press "Watch this Movie!"

98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this in your sig if you like chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeProphet
    Do you guys know that joke about that guy, who had written a chapter of twelve pages long, worked all night long so he could post it just before he went on vacation, and then suddenly can't open the file anymore? No? Well, don't worry about it. It's not a funny joke anyway. Especially when you're the guy.

So I'm afraid all you fans (yes, all two of you) will have to wait three weeks longer before the next chapter is posted. I would write it (again -_-; ) right now, but like I said, I'm leaving for a vacation in France.

Don't worry, I WILL be writing a next chapter. And I'll make it extra long, with a big battle scene and stuff. You'll just have to wait for it a little longer.

I'm very sorry about all this, especially towards my co-athor Kojho, but I don't know how to fix it right now.

Au Revoir, PokeProphet
    You're right, its not funny, its sad really.

It's OK, we'll live.

This was not the news I needed when I woke up. Three mores weeks? Oh, I'll be 14 by then!

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster13
    This was not the news I needed when I woke up. Three mores weeks? Oh, I'll be 14 by then!
    Ok, Ok, how would you feel if that happened to you?

Good point. I'm sorry, I just haven't eaten yet, so I'm a little irratable. I can wait.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Au Revoir, PokeProphet
    There are two of us?

And it's no big deal; it'd be hypocritical of me to expect a new chapter so soon [especially when I have a chapter that's been waiting a month or so for completion myself ^^']. Enjoy yourself in France, and don't worry about us. 'Tis what a vacation is for: RELAXING.

Have a good three weeks!

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

internal tactical officer. hm, I don't really know the exact meaning. I'll change it to

Ships Counseler:Counselor (Cslr).
    On exploratory ships where First Contacts, or any diplomatic events, are likely, a role- playing Counselor is included on the ship's roster ( The Counselor is an expert in psychology and, in addition to handling the emotional well-being of the crew, the The Counselor is frequently on the bridge but is also responsible for maintaining an optional "Counselor's Office."

the counsler was a very important player in the Star Trek Series.
    PM me for a tag

Au Revoir, PokeProphet
    Nyuuuuuz! ;_; We have to wait three more weeks? Ah...I think that'll be a long three weeks. x_x

-o- Evil file that won't open! >_<;;

- Kyoto-chan -
    i'll be back

twinnie - Kana // ebil twinnie - Kanta-chan // trippies - MistyMix89 and Timid Kyogre
    claims: [just a placeholder for now]
    deviantart - [x] // lj - [x]

i am back

Quote Originally Posted by Kojho
    Ships Counseler:Counselor (Cslr).
    On exploratory ships where First Contacts, or any diplomatic events, are likely, a role- playing Counselor is included on the ship's roster ( The Counselor is an expert in psychology and, in addition to handling the emotional well-being of the crew, the The Counselor is frequently on the bridge but is also responsible for maintaining an optional "Counselor's Office."

the counsler was a very important player in the Star Trek Series.
    Oohh...it sounds like a fun job; I must gather psychological information now. Thanks a bunch! ^^

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

You guys may have noticed that PokeProphet and I have different writing styles. That's why one chapter shifts from some personal conflict one of the crew is having to a big battle. This is because I am kind of a big picture person. Expect large battle scenes and action from my part, and lots of character development and other stuff form PokeProphet. You'll still have to wait 3 weeks though. Also, the starfighter pilots wil get more screen time for individual character development, i just needed to introduce them in a hurry. Sorry about that.

Kojho out
    Last edited by Kojho; 8th July 2005 at 5:42 PM.
    PM me for a tag

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster13
    Good point. I'm sorry, I just haven't eaten yet, so I'm a little irratable. I can wait.
    You love pasta. :s

Sorry, couldn't help it.

The chapter'll be worth it, right? XD

-Pichu Gurl

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast