Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3275

Thread: Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
    Guzma should appear somehow at least but given how Team Skull is being treated in the anime I think he won't be seen till they SM gang visits Po Town.
    Seriously though, what reason do they even have to visit Po Town? It's not exactly a place anyone goes to for fun, and in the games, we only went there since it was a trap set by Guzma so that Plumeria could abduct Lillie. In the anime, there is no reason for all that at all, so Po Town seems pretty unnecessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Seriously though, what reason do they even have to visit Po Town? It's not exactly a place anyone goes to for fun, and in the games, we only went there since it was a trap set by Guzma so that Plumeria could abduct Lillie. In the anime, there is no reason for all that at all, so Po Town seems pretty unnecessary.
    Given how SM anime works as prequel TS might haven't taken over the city yet. We might see an image of the city and how beautiful it was before TS' arrival. So they could attempt to visit a beautiful city with school only to see that Guzma and his goons have destroyed it.

I'm still tempted to believe the current AF plot will just be the first half like in the games and then we'll get an interval continuing other parts of the series before Lusamine reveals herself and things rev up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlord7 View Post
    Given how SM anime works as prequel TS might haven't taken over the city yet. We might see an image of the city and how beautiful it was before TS' arrival. So they could attempt to visit a beautiful city with school only to see that Guzma and his goons have destroyed it.
    I could see this happening: Having heard good things about Po Town and how pretty it is, Ash and his friends decide to visit, only to discover Team Skull has taken over the town and essentially wrecked the place. That could actually lead into Ash meeting Nanu (and Ash being aghast at a police officer essentially not giving a crap about a bunch of thugs who had taken over a local town).

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    Check out my art gallery to see more of my banners

I think that when Giovanni discovers Team Skull he'll just facepalm and go "back in my day, being a criminal meant something"
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation: Mewtwo, Jirachi, Giratina, Ferrothorn, Klefki
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (HG Random)

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    I think that when Giovanni discovers Team Skull he'll just facepalm and go "back in my day, being a criminal meant something"
    Giovanni wouldn't even deem them a threat and just have Team Rocket move on in into the Alola region without bothering to have them dealt with.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

So...is there a reason there are multiple Z-ring toy sets for some SM characters?

https://hlj.com/product/TKT96796

https://hlj.com/product/TKT96805

Granted merchandise doesn't imply confirmation of anime spoilers but I found it interesting. There are also Vol 4 and 5 for Kiawe and Gladion respectively but I figured Vol 1 and 3 would catch eyes the most. (Vol 2 is Rotomdex).
    Last edited by Frozocrone; 8th November 2017 at 5:22 AM. Reason: On phone, Mah spellung

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    So...is there a reason there are multiple Z-ring toy sets for some SM characters?

Granted merchandise doesn't imply confirmation of anime spoilers but I found it interesting. There are also Vol 4 and 5 for Kiawe and Gladion respectively but I figured Vol 1 and 3 would catch eyes the most. (Vol 2 is Rotomdex).
    For Ash's set is the amberish one the Lyncanroc Z crystal?
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    For Ash's set is the amberish one the Lyncanroc Z crystal?
    Looks more like Aloraichuium-Z (and why that is I don't know).

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    I could see this happening: Having heard good things about Po Town and how pretty it is, Ash and his friends decide to visit, only to discover Team Skull has taken over the town and essentially wrecked the place. That could actually lead into Ash meeting Nanu (and Ash being aghast at a police officer essentially not giving a crap about a bunch of thugs who had taken over a local town).
    I can totally see him asking Nanu where Officer Jenny is and Nanu getting angry at him for not realizing that he's talking to a police officer lol
        Spoiler:- The Hardest Battle in Pokemon History!!:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist
    Ah, the untoppable battle, from which no other battle can take the crown. MCX vs. Ash-Greninja? Pikachu vs. Latios? Those were mere side events compared to that battle.
    Who or What is Bewear?
    "Arceus in disguise? Bewear is something that has far surpassed Arceus or Mew."
    "Arceus and Mew answer to Bewear."
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Plot twist: That Bewear is Lusamine's.
    Bewear can do anything, and by that, even open Wormholes at will. Seriously, the Tapus are summoning the wrong legendary to open the Ultra Wormhole. Solgaleo who? They should be summoning Bewear to open the Wormhole.

Quote Originally Posted by DatsRight View Post
    I'm still tempted to believe the current AF plot will just be the first half like in the games and then we'll get an interval continuing other parts of the series before Lusamine reveals herself and things rev up again.
    I don't think SM can afford to put off Lusamine's subplot for too long however since we might see the new Rocket-dan faction appear in SM in the coming months, in which case Lusamine might be overshadowed as a villain.

Spoiler:- Future:
    Last edited by Akkipeddi; 8th November 2017 at 11:04 AM.
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Spoiler:
    Peakachu Progression: Surge2 (Kanto) -> Drake (OI) -> Clair2 (Johto) -> Tyson (Hoenn) -> Brandon3 (BF) -> Tobias (Sinnoh) -> Alain3 (Kalos)

Ash-Greninja is Ash’s #1! (well at least until Z-move Peakachu happens)

"My ideals will shatter the truth of this world!"

Quote Originally Posted by Genaller View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    Peakachu Progression: Surge2 (Kanto) -> Drake (OI) -> Clair2 (Johto) -> Tyson (Hoenn) -> Brandon3 (BF) -> Tobias (Sinnoh) -> Alain3 (Kalos)

Ash-Greninja is Ash’s #1! (well at least until Z-move Peakachu happens)

"My ideals will shatter the truth of this world!"

Ugh.... why did I click that? At least it ain't Kukui again, praise Helix. It'd have been even worse than Alain if Kukui took him out.

Spoiler:- USM:
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)

I'm interested in how Faba and Team Rocket's dynamic might work if they go for the Rainbow Rocket plot line. I could see Faba being a 'middle management mook' trying to climb the ladder, since while he's formidable, he's still a pompous buffoon and the TRio don't really seem to fear him. It could make for a more comical version of what Dr Zagar had with the TRio in BW, the technical guy giving them their orders and gadgetry according to Giovanni's demands, but with more bickering and miscommunications added to the mix.

Actually, if anyone's watched an old cartoon called The Dreamstone and knows the dynamic between the villains, that might be them all over.

If Hau was to appear, they would've introduced him 40 episodes ago. Though, they can still use him to show off Stoked Sparksurfer.
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

As much as I would love for all this to be true, meaning Lana or Lillie are getting an eevee, a fairy type (through evolution or capture), and Lana's Popplio plans to evolve all the way (not to mention both Ash starters) - Lana and Lillie's set includes the Mew Z crystal and Ash's set includes Aloraichium Z (and we know the rat will never evolve).

Sad because I think Lana or Lillie with an eevee wouldn't be terrible - I know we have seen a lot of it with other companions but its just as much a mascot of the franchise as the original starters in my opinion.

Here it is..

Vol 2: https://hlj.com/product/TKT96804
    Vol 4: https://hlj.com/product/TKT96806
    Vol 5: https://hlj.com/product/TKT96807
    ~Banner made by SATOMINE NIGHT~

Quote Originally Posted by jinnrob View Post
    As much as I would love for all this to be true, meaning Lana or Lillie are getting an eevee, a fairy type (through evolution or capture), and Lana's Popplio plans to evolve all the way (not to mention both Ash starters) - Lana and Lillie's set includes the Mew Z crystal and Ash's set includes Aloraichium Z (and we know the rat will never evolve).

Sad because I think Lana or Lillie with an eevee wouldn't be terrible - I know we have seen a lot of it with other companions but its just as much a mascot of the franchise as the original starters in my opinion.
    I really do not think these sets are accurate to the show. It's just promotion. I do not see Ash with A-Raichu or Lille or Lana with MEW!
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

That would require Ash to win the Conference and beat the E4, no? I don't see that happening even if Ash caught Tapu Koko.
    What do we want? Sinnoh remakes.
    When do we want them? Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SinnohEevee View Post
    That would require Ash to win the Conference and beat the E4, no? I don't see that happening even if Ash caught Tapu Koko.
    Not necessarily since there is no Alola League yet. Ash could become the inaugural Champion of the first Alola League competition. It would allow Ash an official League win while still leaving him room for improvement since the Alola League was just organized and he would have to prove himself in a more established League later on.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

My fanfiction.net profile

Since they can't do the Acerola bonding with Lillie thing anymore... I really hope she is still around whenever Nanu debuts. I'd lose it if Mina gets in and Acerola does not.
    Fanfic Corner

Once the Aether arc is wrapped up, I'm kind of hoping that the PMC will come back at some point. With Sun & Moon's comedic writing, I think it would be a nice callback to see them appearing in an episode revolving around one of the Ultra Beasts
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 16th November 2017 at 3:53 AM.

Moon Trainer Passport:

• Name: Mitsuki Nagaoka
    • Hometown: Ohana Shore, Alola
    • Originally from : Pallet Town, Kanto
    • Status: Stopping at the Pokémon Center near Verdant Cavern before taking onmy first trial.

Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131