Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 1,976 to 1,983 of 1983

Thread: Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Saturday View Post
    With the classmates seemingly not being Captains in the anime, I wonder if the Tapus will give Satoshi the Grass, Water and Fire crystals?
    Ash will probably get Grassium-Z, Firium-Z, and Waterium-Z from the Totem Pokémon (just like Totem Gumshoos gave him the Normalium-Z), perhaps at the behest of one of the Tapus (if not Tapu Koko).

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    Ash will probably get Grassium-Z, Firium-Z, and Waterium-Z from the Totem Pokémon (just like Totem Gumshoos gave him the Normalium-Z), perhaps at the behest of one of the Tapus (if not Tapu Koko).
    We've only seen Tapu Koko so far, as the other Tapus have not made their appearances after you completed the main game. It's likely that Ash will obtain the Z-moves just like we did in the Sun & Moon games. Of course, the anime can change the way we usually perceive the outcome.
    "Respect the old, search for the new".

"There is no knowledge that is not power." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Goodbye Kalos, Hello Alola!

I don't know why, but I really love Officer Jenny in Sun & Moon more than I have in the previous seasons. I think her new design and lack of lipstick are a definite plus, but she feels as if she has a better personality this time around and she seems to be a lot more tolerable and likable than her counterparts in other regions

Moon Trainer Passport:

• Name: Mitsuki Nagaoka
    • Hometown: Ohana Shore, Alola
    • Originally from: Pallet Town, Kanto
      but he's definitely an annoying Casanova 😑

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I don't know why, but I really love Officer Jenny in Sun & Moon more than I have in the previous seasons. I think her new design and lack of lipstick are a definite plus, but she feels as if she has a better personality this time around and she seems to be a lot more tolerable and likable than her counterparts in other regions
    She's also a bit forgetful and works well with Prof Kukui when they were busting the rats.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mao-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Alola's Officer Jenny (at least, the one we met in these past two episodes) just seems more approachable, yet still an authority figure. She actually started a brief "conversation" with Ash about how she is a graduate of the Pokémon School, and she offered to drive him and Prof. Kukui to Hala's for the Grand Trial.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)

I like her personality wise. But I wish Officer Jenny looked more like her original appearance.
    Joy's new design is absolutely adorable though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I like her personality wise. But I wish Officer Jenny looked more like her original appearance.
    Joy's new design is absolutely adorable though.
    Honestly, I prefer Nurse Joy's design from Kalos better. Personality wise, she seems about the same though
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 13th January 2017 at 5:49 AM.

Moon Trainer Passport:

• Name: Mitsuki Nagaoka
    • Hometown: Ohana Shore, Alola
    • Originally from: Pallet Town, Kanto
      but he's definitely an annoying Casanova 😑

I miss how damn whimsical they were in the OS, it fit them being impish clones throughout the globe. The designs this time are good though, and I like they seem a little more upbeat here than the recent few regions.

A thought, but if Ash is on the same island for a while, won't we likely be seeing the same Joys and Jennies for once?
    Last edited by DatsRight; 13th January 2017 at 8:55 PM.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980