Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 2,676 to 2,687 of 2687

Thread: Sun & Moon Characters Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    If they go this route for Necrozma and the UBs, I can see M21 be about Cosmog, Cosmoem and Solgaleo/Lunala with the Tapus.

The thing with Gen 7 is that it uses almost all of its legendaries as part of its plot, so you can't really tell which legendaries will be kept for the movies or the anime, since they are all connected in a way or another (The Tapus have the mission to protect Cosmog until it evolves into Solgaleo/Lunala. The Tapus have battled UBs in the past. Type: Null/Silvally have been created to combat the UBs. Plus, Cosmog and its evolutions along with Necrozma are speculated to be UBs as well. See? All are connected. The only ones left out of the story are Magearna and Marshadow, this gen's Mythicals which are already covered.

Doubtful. GF never reveals next-Gen Mythicals only two years in. It's more likely we 'll have another Lucario case before next-Gen Mythicals come into play.

It's a mess, really. They should have M20 being about Ho-oh only, and reserve Marshadow for M21. There's not even an event for Marshadow in Sun and Moon, like a NPC to get info about the Pokémon etc. Maybe the rumors are right and Gen 7 will be for 2 years only then Gen 8 on Switch? Then again, in Gen 3, they had run out of Mythicals for the movies in 2004 and the ones for 2005 and 2006 focused on Gen 4, mixed with the remaining Gen 3 Legends. Are we getting a repeat of Gen 3? That would be great.
    M08 had Mew, and Gen III had Kanto remakes.
    What do we want? Sinnoh remakes.
    When do we want them? Soon.

I suppose there's also the possibility that DP remakes/SM2/Stars/whatever will feature new forms of old mythicals, and they could have a movie focusing on that.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

Don't forget about Eternal Flower Floette. Movie 21 might focus on it.
    Game Freak removed Cosplay Pikachu, but they kept Eternal Flower Floette in SM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    If they go this route for Necrozma and the UBs, I can see M21 be about Cosmog, Cosmoem and Solgaleo/Lunala with the Tapus.
    I think Cosmog, Cosmoem, and Solgaleo/Lunala will appear in the main anime, not in a movie. They are too integral to the plot (assuming the writers go with the games' plot, and as of right now, there is no reason to think they won't and a few reasons to think they might).

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Feel free to use this banner. Just credit me!
    More signature banners: You Fool! | Inferno Overkill | Laugh Together | Got Nassy?

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    I think Cosmog, Cosmoem, and Solgaleo/Lunala will appear in the main anime, not in a movie. They are too integral to the plot (assuming the writers go with the games' plot, and as of right now, there is no reason to think they won't and a few reasons to think they might).
    I think Necrozma will get the focus in the anime with a handful of UB while Cosmog, Cosmoem and Solgaleo /Lunala and the rest of the UB's will appear in a movie. There are many reasons to think they might since the anime's plot seems to be heavily altered from the games, with a school setting, no trial captains, Lillie getting Vulpix. Furthermore, with the only mythical Marshadow already appearing in a movie, they need to find some way to make sure gen 7 movies last. I would love to be proved wrong though, but with the way things are going, this seems likely.

Why can't they appear in both the anime and the movies? Didn't something like that happen in DP?
    If SM is a rip off of Yokai Watch, then XY/Z is a very poor ripoff of shonen anime like Naruto
    SM and BW>>>>>XY/Z and OS
    Credit goes to Satomine Night

Lillie without Nebby would piss off plenty of fans.
    What do we want? Sinnoh remakes.
    When do we want them? Soon.

Giving the illustration, Im going with the UB and necrozma in the main anime while nebby solgaleo and Lunala in the movies.

I'm starting to think they should have introduced a rival for Ash who was also starting out on their journey. Gladion is too strong right now it seems, like Pikachu would be the only real one who could take Lycanroc and presumably, Umbreon also.

I'd almost REALLY have enjoyed it more if they introduced Gladion with just a rockruff that could rival Ash's rockruff and then still have his Umbreon that could rival Pikachu as being with them since they started being with pokemon. That way they could actually explain Ash being on par with a rival, and not have episodes where he's about to get pounded but TRio come and save him by getting pounded instead lol. I do think TRio interupting was a good thing, but not for serebii :P

Quote Originally Posted by lemoncatpower View Post
    I'm starting to think they should have introduced a rival for Ash who was also starting out on their journey. Gladion is too strong right now it seems, like Pikachu would be the only real one who could take Lycanroc and presumably, Umbreon also.

I'd almost REALLY have enjoyed it more if they introduced Gladion with just a rockruff that could rival Ash's rockruff and then still have his Umbreon that could rival Pikachu as being with them since they started being with pokemon. That way they could actually explain Ash being on par with a rival, and not have episodes where he's about to get pounded but TRio come and save him by getting pounded instead lol. I do think TRio interupting was a good thing, but not for serebii :P
    I agree with your point. And that's another big reason why I feel he should have had Type :Null from the beginning. His whole point was to grow stronger with Type : Null and get its helmet off. This would have been better in the anime as well, as if he started with a relatively new Type : Null, it would give him as much of a reason as Ash to get stronger. He could have still had his Umbreon to match Pikachu, but Type : Null as his focus to get stronger.

I recently had a dream where Hau appeared in the anime.

Not to overestimate myself, but... Sometimes, I indeed do have fortunetelling powers. This might be a sign..!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeogran View Post
    I recently had a dream where Hau appeared in the anime.

Not to overestimate myself, but... Sometimes, I indeed do have fortunetelling powers. This might be a sign..!
    The odds of that happening are looking better now, Illima got in and he's completely irrelevant to the plot with Melemele's Trials done.
    I really hope we get Hau. I hate friendly rivalries, but Hau is cool

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108