Page 127 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3324

Thread: Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    Except Rockruff has been shown to be fond of Ash. In SM02, it nuzzled Ash and rubbed its ruff against him - which, notably, took Professor Kukui by surprise. He even commented on how Rockruff had taken a strong liking to Ash (and to Pikachu). There are also other hints - Rockruff cuddling up to Ash when it was frightened by Rotom's entrance in SM03; Ash scratching Rockruff under its chin in SM05 - but the scene from SM02 is the major one.
    I fee like all of this is normal stuff that happens with Satoshi and most Pokemon he meets like Suiren's Ashimari and iirc Kukui only said that Iwanko and Pikachu had become friends. I can't really compare this to something like with Nyabby where is a blatant relationship between both parties. I just don't see Kukui giving away a Pokemon that is essentially what Gablias was to Platane for him, he would need Iwanko in his Battle Royales if we ever see that portion animated for example. Not to mention they have a family photo together with Iwanko in game, he uses it to show the trainer how to catch a Pokemon and he said he would have a battle against Satoshi with it and it almost always accompanies him in the anime. Iwanko also is credited with him in "Pose" and it would be like, imo, Suiren or Mamane giving their Pokemon to Satoshi. Not that it can't happen, but as of right now I just don't see it happening. I could very well see Satoshi catching his own and struggling with its Midnight form if it evolves while Kukui's stays an Iwanko, after Olivia possibly.
    Last edited by Blue Saturday; 12th January 2017 at 1:36 AM.

I don't see Kukui giving Ash his own Rockruff. I think Ash would find his own Rockruff if he were to get one.

Or he has to take care of Kukui's Rockruff and it disappears and he has to explain it to Kukui.
    I have no funny caption, just an adorable picture of Mallow and Lana
    This is not mine, credit goes to Satomine Night.

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Saturday View Post
    I fee like all of this normal stuff that happens with Satoshi and most Pokemon he meets like Suiren's Ashimari and iirc Kukui only said that Iwanko and Pikachu had become friends. I can't really compare this to something like with Nyabby where is a blatant relationship between both parties. I just don't see Kukui giving away a Pokemon that is essentially what Gablias was to Platane for him, he would need Iwanko in his Battle Royales if we ever see that portion animated for example. Not to mention they have a family photo together with Iwanko in game, he uses it to show the trainer how to catch a Pokemon and he said he would have a battle against Satoshi with it and it almost always accompanies him in the anime. Iwanko also is credited with him in "Pose" and it would be like, imo, Suiren or Mamane giving their Pokemon to Satoshi. Not that it can't happen, but as of right now I just don't see it happening. I could very well see Satoshi catching his own and struggling with its Midnight form if it evolves while Kukui's stays an Iwanko, after Olivia possibly.
    No, Professor Kukui said Rockruff had taken a liking to both Ash and Pikachu. He specifically used omae-tachi, so he was referring to both of them, not just to Pikachu. (I just checked the actual episode.) It may be unlikely that Kukui would give Ash his Rockruff, but the chance is still there, so I wouldn't entirely dismiss it just yet. If Rockruff has grown really attached to Ash and wants to travel with him, then I don't see Kukui refusing.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)

No, Professor Kukui said Rockruff had taken a liking to both Ash and Pikachu. He specifically used omae-tachi, so he was referring to both of them, not just to Pikachu. (I just checked the actual episode.) It may be unlikely that Kukui would give Ash his Rockruff, but the chance is still there, so I wouldn't entirely dismiss it just yet. If Rockruff has grown really attached to Ash and wants to travel with him, then I don't see Kukui refusing.
    I don't see it happening but if they do go that route I really hope their is actual build-up to it rather it just happening out of the blue, especially since they do seem to be taking their time with his captures as well as the stuff with Nyabby. I don't think Satoshi has ever really had a giftmon. I wonder how many Pokemon he'll leave the island with before Olivia's Grand Trial.

I wonder which companion will get the next Pokemon once Lillie's egg hatches into Vulpix and which Pokémon they will get. I'm personally hoping for Mallow to catch something next.
    When will the XYZ anime avatars be available to use?
    Serena as a character>>>>>>>>>>Amourshipping

Maybe Lana, since her trial is up next?

But I feel like it should be either Sophocles or Mallow, though, since they only have one Pokemon while Kiawe and Lana have two.

#slayqueenslay

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    I wonder which companion will get the next Pokemon once Lillie's egg hatches into Vulpix and which Pokémon they will get. I'm personally hoping for Mallow to catch something next.
    > Class fieldtrip to Aether Paradise
    > Lillie bags Cosmog

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Saturday View Post
    > Class fieldtrip to Aether Paradise
    > Lillie bags Cosmog
    Yes please, that would be amazing if it happened
    When will the XYZ anime avatars be available to use?
    Serena as a character>>>>>>>>>>Amourshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Maybe Lana, since her trial is up next?

But I feel like it should be either Sophocles or Mallow, though, since they only have one Pokemon while Kiawe and Lana have two.
    Well,That's if you count the ride Pokémon as their Pokémon,and I'm still not sure if to count Charizard and Lapras as official parts of their teams yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Domok View Post
    Well,That's if you count the ride Pokémon as their Pokémon,and I'm still not sure if to count Charizard and Lapras as official parts of their teams yet.
    At the very least they attack since Lapras helped save Ashimari from a bunch of Skull grunts, ideally I prefer they not be counted though as Lizardon and Lapras have been showcased enough.

Mallow, poor girl needs another Pokemon. At least the others have had something interesting about them (Popplio and team skull/bubble goal, Turtonator and Z-move, Togedemaru and gender/crush). Heck even Rotom has some personality. Bounsweet just farts really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    Obviously going to be Litten after Mareanie and Vulpix.
    But hopefully Mallow gets a Cutiefly soon after.

Alright, if James is getting Mareanie I think Ash should get the Dewpider line. I'd love to see more of Ash's Pokemon showcase what abilities can do. Same reason why I'd like to see Minior, but I guess Lille could have it
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

I knew it.... Mudbray appears in the next episode, it's Skiddo all over again.... I'm so sad....
    My fav Pokémons

Welp, today's episode completely threw my prediction out the window since clearly he can get any Z-Crystal from any Kahuna. :/ It raises some questions for the rest of the series too. Does that mean Totem Vikavolt and therefore other Totems are going to be skipped entirely? How is he going to get the Fighting Z-Crystal, if he does get it?

I don't know. I don't like the fact that he can get any Z-Crystal from any Kahuna. It feels too convenient.

#slayqueenslay

Welp, today's episode completely threw my prediction out the window since clearly he can get any Z-Crystal from any Kahuna. :/ It raises some questions for the rest of the series too. Does that mean Totem Vikavolt and therefore other Totems are going to be skipped entirely? How is he going to get the Fighting Z-Crystal, if he does get it?

I don't know. I don't like the fact that he can get any Z-Crystal from any Kahuna. It feels too convenient.
    I'm apprehensive too. But I don't think it's any crystal, I just think it's Tapu Koko being Tapu Koko. I'm hoping that the other three Tapu's don't take the same interest in Ash. That would ruin this saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    I'm apprehensive too. But I don't think it's any crystal, I just think it's Tapu Koko being Tapu Koko. I'm hoping that the other three Tapu's don't take the same interest in Ash. That would ruin this saga.
    I highly doubt it, that would get repetitive. Is it not possible for Tapu Koko to follow Ash to the other islands and just did the same thing every time even though that would be repetitive too?

#slayqueenslay

I highly doubt it, that would get repetitive. Is it not possible for Tapu Koko to follow Ash to the other islands and just did the same thing every time even though that would be repetitive too?
    Would rather Tapu Koko just...sort of stay on Melemele. Maybe Ash can return to Melemele after each expedition to trials so that Koko doesn't just disappear. Sort of like Melemele school is the HQ so to speak.

Ash won by a clean sweep. So Pikachu will get to use two Z-moves now. Rowlet will be using one soon as well. I strongly believed that Ash will definitely win, and Pikachu and Rowlet did the job brilliantly for him.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

he doesn't need all of them(especially if he can't use them.), I think that's overkill.

FTR, Sophocles trial originally belonged to the steelium Z owner, and Pikachu has Iron Tail...

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    Would rather Tapu Koko just...sort of stay on Melemele. Maybe Ash can return to Melemele after each expedition to trials so that Koko doesn't just disappear. Sort of like Melemele school is the HQ so to speak.
    That's how I think it's going to work as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    Ash won by a clean sweep. So Pikachu will get to use two Z-moves now. Rowlet will be using one soon as well. I strongly believed that Ash will definitely win, and Pikachu and Rowlet did the job brilliantly for him.
    Okay, congratulations on being right, just don't rub it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    he doesn't need all of them(especially if he can't use them.), I think that's overkill.

FTR, Sophocles trial originally belonged to the steelium Z owner, and Pikachu has Iron Tail...
    I didn't think he was he was going to get all of the Z-Crystals. I don't want to see the writers shoehorn moves on his Pokemon just so he can use certain Z-Moves. I did assume he would get all the trial ones, however.

I don't know. I think it would be dumb if he only for like five of them.

Anyway, in spite of today's episode, I don't think the Totems Wishiwashi, Salazzle, and Lurantis will be skipped and that they'll give out the appropriate Z-Crystals. But I do think the order Ash fights them in will be switched. Wishiwashi will definitely be saved for last, when Ash will likely have something that can use Water-type moves. But I could definitely see him fighting Lurantis or Salazzle first to Rowlet or (if captured) Litten a Z-Crystal besides Breakneck Blitz.

#slayqueenslay

Anyway, in spite of today's episode, I don't think the Totems Wishiwashi, Salazzle, and Lurantis will be skipped and that they'll give out the appropriate Z-Crystals. But I do think the order Ash fights them in will be switched. Wishiwashi will definitely be saved for last, when Ash will likely have something that can use Water-type moves. But I could definitely see him fighting Lurantis or Salazzle first to Rowlet or (if captured) Litten a Z-Crystal besides Breakneck Blitz.
    I agree - the other Totems won't be skipped, and will probably end up giving Ash a Z-Crystal, because Tapu Koko or one of the other Tapus asked them to. I also agree that the order in which Ash battles the Totems will probably be switched around. IMO, he will probably battle Lurantis first, in order to earn Grassium-Z.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)

I agree - the other Totems won't be skipped, and will probably end up giving Ash a Z-Crystal, because Tapu Koko or one of the other Tapus asked them to. I also agree that the order in which Ash battles the Totems will probably be switched around. IMO, he will probably battle Lurantis first, in order to earn Grassium-Z.
    They should stick to the order of the games.....
    Especially with the three main typed crystals. No favoritism for Rowlet, he hasn't earned a z-move of his own yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    They should stick to the order of the games.....
    Especially with the three main typed crystals. No favoritism for Rowlet, he hasn't earned a z-move of his own yet.
    He beat Hala's Crabrawler when literally nobody thought he would. And a lot can happen between now and then. He probably (hopefully) isn't fighting Totem Lurantis anytime soon. For all we know, Rowlet may evolve between now and then. Who knows?

Assuming Ash catches Litten, Salazzle being first may also be a possibility. It may even be easier than Lurantis since Salandit has already debuted in the anime. Fomantis has not. Aside from Bounsweet, none of the Lush Jungle 'mons have yet.

#slayqueenslay

Ash receiving an Electrium-Z in place of a Fightium-Z is likely just convenient writing. He doesn't have any Pokémon that would be able to utilize a fighting-type z-move. So why give him a Z-Crystal that serves no purpose? The fact that Hala was going to present him with a Fightium-Z is a pretty good indication that the other Kahunas will still be giving him Z-Crystals that match their specific types. Ash just needs to obtain Pokémon or attacks that will allow him to use those Z-Crystals prior to those trials.

And as far as Totem Vikavolt is concerned, the writers could still have Ash challenge it a earn a Pikashinium-Z in place of the Electrium-Z.
    If a zombie outbreak happens in Vegas, will it stay in Vegas?

Page 127 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast