Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274
Results 6,826 to 6,836 of 6836

Thread: Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

There is always the possibility that Ash can catch it but leave it in Alola, a season of firsts, let's be honest, Ash almost winning the Kalos league Upset us a bit. I wouldn't mind one last league being SM, having stacked teams and using reserves like Sinnoh, have some of them evolve, have him win the thing and then maybe Ash can still be main protagonist but he'all travel with another kid starting his gym battle challenges and he trains him up or whatever. Have Ash challenge elite four, champion. Maybe have him be a gym leader some day. Endless possibilities with the anime, and sooner or later that means catching a legendary

Honestly even if Ash caught a legendary, his pokeball would somehow half it's power. It's always interesting to note that legendaries are all incredibly powerful until they're caught my a trainer and put on a 1v1 lol. Makes me wonder if there is like one main of each legendary that is strongest and then the rest are all just weaker versions (but naturally at the level as a top tier normal pokemon) but still incredibly rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-Greninja4life View Post
    There is always the possibility that Ash can catch it but leave it in Alola, a season of firsts, let's be honest, Ash almost winning the Kalos league Upset us a bit. I wouldn't mind one last league being SM, having stacked teams and using reserves like Sinnoh, have some of them evolve, have him win the thing and then maybe Ash can still be main protagonist but he'all travel with another kid starting his gym battle challenges and he trains him up or whatever. Have Ash challenge elite four, champion. Maybe have him be a gym leader some day. Endless possibilities with the anime, and sooner or later that means catching a legendary
    They want to keep Ash as the protagonist and make him relatable to little kids and new fans, so they always go in circles, and this formula (which is bad) is working for them given they always attract new fans.
    Thing is that unlike shows like Naruto and One Piece, Pokémon is there to sell new games, not complete a plot.
    What do we want? Sinnoh remakes.
    When do we want them? Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDHeat View Post
    So is it confirmed that Litten will evolve all the way into Incineroar?
    I know it's a couple of days late but I still quote this: not comfirmed, but remeber the concept art that was leaked last year for the starters. You saw Ash, Pikachu, Rowlett and Mallow in the Incineroar art. I really think Litten will go all the way.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Trials Completed: 7
    • Grand Trials Completed: 4
    • Exploring Alola and training my Team
    • Current team: Decidueye, Lycanrock, Salazzle, Golisopod, Kommo-o, Ninetails.
      Reserves: Vikavolt, Mudsdale, Turtonator
    "A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.
    Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat..."
    -- Sarefan

Quote Originally Posted by Sarefan View Post
    I know it's a couple of days late but I still quote this: not comfirmed, but remeber the concept art that was leaked last year for the starters. You saw Ash, Pikachu, Rowlett and Mallow in the Incineroar art. I really think Litten will go all the way.
    That's game concept art. It means nothing for the anime.
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyXY1 View Post
    That's game concept art. It means nothing for the anime.
    I still t hink it is curious we saw Ash there.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Trials Completed: 7
    • Grand Trials Completed: 4
    • Exploring Alola and training my Team
    • Current team: Decidueye, Lycanrock, Salazzle, Golisopod, Kommo-o, Ninetails.
      Reserves: Vikavolt, Mudsdale, Turtonator
    "A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.
    Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat..."
    -- Sarefan

Quote Originally Posted by Sarefan View Post
    I still lthink it is curious we saw Ash there.
    Maybe the player character designs weren't finalised at that point so they used Ash as a placeholder?
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

I should also say that both Decidueye and Primarina had similar concept art to Incinroar's while Incineroar had Rowlet and Popplio appear, not their evolutions I'm pretty sure it was just concept art for the game.
    Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Ash has caught:

Spoiler:- Evolution for Pokemon Ash has caught:

Pokemon I think Ash might catch: Dewpider 3/5, Passimian 3/5, Jangmo-o 3/5, Alolan Sandshrew 3/5, Crabrawler 2/5, Mudbray 2/5, Wimpod 2/5, Drampa 2/5.
    Evolution of Pokemon I think Ash might catch: Araquanid 3/5, Kommo-o 3/5, Alolan Sandslash 3/5, Crabominable 2/5, Mudsdale 3/5, Golisopod 5/5.

I have watched 100+ episodes of Yokai Watch, so don't try telling me S&M is copying it because you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything12 View Post
    I should also say that both Decidueye and Primarina had similar concept art to Incinroar's while Incineroar had Rowlet and Popplio appear, not their evolutions I'm pretty sure it was just concept art for the game.
    Sure, and that's why Ash was in the concept art....
    And they could easily have just used Sun if they wanted a 'place holder'
    But ignorance is bliss I guess, it's obvious Litten is going to evolve all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Sure, and that's why Ash was in the concept art....
    And they could easily have just used Sun if they wanted a 'place holder'
    But ignorance is bliss I guess, it's obvious Litten is going to evolve all the way.
    At the time, they didn't know which final evolution starter would be the most popular. And since it turned out Incineroar is the least popular, no way they let it go fully before Decidueye or Primarina. It was game art.
    My Friend Code: 4098-4422-2793 Add me.

If popularity mattered that much, Tepig would not have been the one evolving, that's for damn sure.

Assuming all three starters fully evolve, I think it'll go Decidueye > Incineroar > Primarina, since Lana is not a hardcore battler like Ash is.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274