Page 436 of 436 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436
Results 10,876 to 10,893 of 10893

Thread: Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    If you're really trying to use that as an argument then I could just say likewise that Lana getting a Z-crystal from a Totem proves that Hala's statement is wrong.

Being a main cast member doesn't somehow make Lana special to all the Totems. When there hasn't been an indication of Lana being special otherwise you can't just say that Totem Wishiwashi giving Lana a Z-crystal makes Lana special, because then I could also say vice versa, a.k.a, Lana getting a Z-crystal proves Hala's statement wrong, like I did in the above paragraph.

Has there been any indication of Lana being special or anything like that before or prior to the trial? No, so that arguement basically falls flat.

Is Ash's case, I admit there obviously has been plenty of indications.
    The argument doesn't fall flat at all. Rather, one could argue Hala's statement emphasizes the significance of Ash and Lana receiving Z-Crystals from Totem Pokémon. Otherwise, why would the writers have bothered writing that line of dialogue in the first place?

Totem Wishiwashi rewarding Lana with Waterium-Z is an indication that Totem Wishiwashi, at the very least, saw something special in Lana. (It's also possible that Olivia set Lana up for that Trial, as well. After all, she was the one who suggested Ash and Lana go fishing at Brooklet Hill, and she had to know the lake housed a Totem Pokémon.) Just because you don't think Lana is special doesn't mean there isn't something special about her.

Maybe, though I doubt that Totem Lurantis was somehow told by Olivia prior to the battle, and while Tapu Koko has obviously showed plenty of interest in Ash, Tapu Lele hasn't shown that much interest, so I doubt that Tapu Lele somehow told Totem Lurantis.
    Except Olivia set Ash up and arranged the Lush Jungle Trial for him. She even had Mallow in on it. So yes, she clearly communicated with Totem Lurantis beforehand (recall she praised it for a job well done after its battle against Ash). It's logical to assume she told the Totem to reward Ash with Grassium-Z if he defeated it.

I never mentioned Tapu Lele showing interest in Ash.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    Check out my art gallery to see more of my banners.

Concerning the Totems, one has to remember this is a region that puts emphasis on people and Pokemon working in unity, so making the Totem Pokemon independently challenging trainers and rewarding them I suppose just plays into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    I see Ultra Beasts as being extravagant species of Pokemon that I can't see fitting too well among SM's cast. I can't imagine them interacting meaningfully with the cute and tiny Pokemon such as Ashimari, Togedemaru, Mokuroh, and Nyabby for example. It'd be more awkward than when Bakugames tries to fit in with the clique.
    They still have him do that though. A LOT. And it's fun.

I suppose if any series went for it, it would be this one, they're really cutting down the hierarchies for the Pokemon this series. All of them feel like equals (eg. comic relief ones like Rowlet can still be effective, while big powerhouses like Lycanroc and Turtonator can still be comical and take part in the playful scenes). I loved how EVERY DAMN POKEMON was let out to hug Lillie and play around with her last episode, I feel if this had been a previous series, they'd have settled with just the cute ones, with the badass mon being too dignified for that sort of shenanigans.

Having an elusive Pokemon like the Ultra Beasts turn out to be 'one of the guys' would be humorous and rather cute at least.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWLZ FUNNY MAN View Post
    Do people think that Gladion is getting a new Pokémon?
    His current lot haven't really gotten enough limelight yet, not to mention Silvally alone makes him the most powerful character in the cast right now already. Granted the series has gotten into a hasty progression all of a sudden.
    Last edited by DatsRight; Yesterday at 6:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWLZ FUNNY MAN View Post
    Do people think that Gladion is getting a new Pokémon?
    He should soon.
    Ash has four, he has three. I don't want to see Litten cheated out of another battle cause they won't stop over using the owl.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    He should soon.
    Ash has four, he has three. I don't want to see Litten cheated out of another battle cause they won't stop over using the owl.
    Rockruff/Lycanroc was the star of both of Ash's previous battles with Gladion, so I'd say that one runs more risk of stealing Litten's battle time there than Rowlet.

Concerning Gladion's squad, I hope they get to interact with Lillie in the upcoming plot. I'd love if she shown her usual affection and it brought out a not-so-stoic side to them.
    Last edited by DatsRight; Yesterday at 6:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    The argument doesn't fall flat at all. Rather, one could argue Hala's statement emphasizes the significance of Ash and Lana receiving Z-Crystals from Totem Pokémon. Otherwise, why would the writers have bothered writing that line of dialogue in the first place?
    This isn't the first time anime has contradicted it's own statement. For example, regarding Infernape's Blaze, Flint stated(during the Volkner battle) that Infernape won't be able to tank another hit, but on the other hand, Infernape's Fire type moves would be really powerful, while a little afterwards we see Infernape easily tanking a Thunder Fang from Luxray. So this isn't the first time that a statement made in the anime has been proven wrong.

It could also be very much argued that Lana getting a Z-crystal from Totem Wishiwashi proves Hala's statement wrong.

Totem Wishiwashi rewarding Lana with Waterium-Z is an indication that Totem Wishiwashi, at the very least, saw something special in Lana. (It's also possible that Olivia set Lana up for that Trial, as well. After all, she was the one who suggested Ash and Lana go fishing at Brooklet Hill, and she had to know the lake housed a Totem Pokémon.) Just because you don't think Lana is special doesn't mean there isn't something special about her.
    And like I said before, there hasn't been any indication of Lana being somehow special before or after the trial. Since there hasn't been any indication that way, you just can't just say that Lana getting a Z-crystal from Totem Wishiwashi somehow makes her special. In that case it can be definitely also argued that Lana getting a Z-crystal proves Hala's statement wrong.

So in that case it could be said/argued both ways(considering the anime sometimes contradicts its own statements).

Except Olivia set Ash up and arranged the Lush Jungle Trial for him. She even had Mallow in on it. So yes, she clearly communicated with Totem Lurantis beforehand (recall she praised it for a job well done after its battle against Ash). It's logical to assume she told the Totem to reward Ash with Grassium-Z if he defeated it.
    Hmm, isn't Olivia setting up the Jungle trial and congratulating the Totem pretty much the same thing as what Hala also did in the Melemele Totem battle? I guess Kahunas are supposed to do that much. And Hala possibly didn't communicate with Totem Gumshoos, based on the episode, so there is also chance that Olivia also didn't. And Mallow was only there to collect the herb.

I never mentioned Tapu Lele showing interest in Ash.
    I know that, I just wanted to say that the possibility of Tapu Lele telling Totem Lurantis probably wasn't there.
    Last edited by 345ash-greninja; Yesterday at 8:29 PM.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Here's my current Ash team speculation:
    Pikachu
    Decidueye
    Incineroar
    Lycanroc (Dusk)
    Alolan Sandslash
    Ribombee
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

And like I said before, there hasn't been any indication of Lana being somehow special before or after the trial. Since there hasn't been any indication that way, you just can't just say that Lana getting a Z-crystal from Totem Wishiwashi somehow makes her special. In that case it can be definitely also argued that Lana getting a Z-crystal proves Hala's statement wrong.

So in that case it could be said/argued both ways(considering the anime sometimes contradicts its own statements).
    Until we have proof that Lana isn't special in any way and that Hala's statement was incorrect, I see no reason to consider Hala's statement incorrect based on the information we have. But this argument is going nowhere, so I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Hmm, isn't Olivia setting up the Jungle trial and congratulating the Totem pretty much the same thing as what Hala also did in the Melemele Totem battle? I guess Kahunas are supposed to do that much. And Hala possibly didn't communicate with Totem Gumshoos, based on the episode, so there is also chance that Olivia also didn't. And Mallow was only there to collect the herb.
    No, it's not the same. It was heavily implied that Totem Gumshoos rewarded Ash with the Normalium-Z on Tapu Koko's orders (Tapu Koko was seen flying around the Verdant Cave after the Totem battle), not Hala's. Totem Lurantis, on the other hand, was clearly working with Olivia; she set up the Trial for Ash. And Mallow was in on Olivia's plan; she admitted as much.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    Check out my art gallery to see more of my banners.

Quote Originally Posted by DatsRight View Post

Having an elusive Pokemon like the Ultra Beasts turn out to be 'one of the guys' would be humorous and rather cute at least.
    Again, Poipole would be one candidate after the big Nihilego climax. Poipole is the more social out of the Ultra Beast and COULD paint the other side of the coin for the Ultra Beasts as a whole since Nihilego has been nothing but trouble in the anime.

Saying that Gladion isn't battling to win is pretty much saying that he is going to hold back, when that's certainly not true based on the second preview, which pretty much shows him going all out on the Totem. If Gladion doesn't hold back or so, it's pretty much Occam Razor that Totem Kommo-o isn't surviving that quad-effective Fairy type Multi-Attack from a Legendary beast slayer.

I'm not sure about this, but has this been ever said or implied in the anime?

It isn't that hard considering Lana's case at least. There has been no implication or anything like that Lana is somehow special, so that isn't basically the point, but basically a reach. Burden of proof is basically on you here unless you're proving somehow that Lana is meant to be special for some reason.

And even in Ash's case, I'm still waiting for a reasoning how the Totems somehow come to know that Ash is special.

Mega Steelix was simply way stronger tha n Turtonator (even in base form it was really troubling Turtonator. Ultra Beasts certainly aren't that much stronger than Silvally considering Silvally is supposed to be the beast slayer and a counter to the UB's. So different cases.

And Bloom Doom point is moot because it was pretty much explicitly stated by Ash that it was used directly on Probopass.

I really find it hard to take it seriously if you're trying to argue that a Totem can somehow survive quad-effective Fairy type Multi-Attack from a Legendary Beast slayer. Totem have been so far been shown to be defeated by Pokemon like Jessie's Mimikyu, Ash's Litten, Lana's Popplio. But suddenly they are capable of surviving a quad-effective hit from a Legendary Beast slayer, who is wayyyyyy stronger than the Pokemon who have defeated Totems so far. LMAO.

Ok? And when it's a very drawn out battle lasting long or Silvally is facing multiple UB's of various kinds, a Z-move could come in handy.

Look I'm not saying that Silvally would easily defeat the UB's or so. The UB's are very powerful, but Silvally is certainly made to be a counter against them, and obviously capable of going toe to toe with them. While it got pushed back by Nihelego a bit in SM50, it was also shown easily fending away Nihelego in the flashback in SM49. It could be that after a hard fought drawn out battle Silvally uses the Z-move as a finisher, or uses the Z-move in a high stake situation when it is cornered or so. If the writers depict Silvally use the Z-move in a high stake situation when Ash and co. are maybe are cornered, will they make the Z-move fail? I'd say no, I highly doubt that.
    You can find it hard to believe all you want, the difference with what you said is those other Totems were taking prior damage before getting KO’d. You are expecting that Silvaly’s attack is going to instantly KO Kommo-o and that will not happen.

Your assuming that Gladion and Silvaly will be taking on the UB’s by themselves that will not be happening as both Ash with help of Solgaleo will also be taking them on so again, doesn’t matter how long a battle is drawn out as again he would then have to switch its typing again to dragon if it were to use a z move. Again Nilhelego can take a lot of damage from steel, psychic, ground and water and Silvaly can switch to those types instead of using dragon to use a Z move. Gladion won’t use any Z moves against the UB’s and if he does then he will have Lycanroc help assist Silvaly in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    He should soon.
    I wouldn't mind Mokuroh's constant use in battles if it was actually leading toward him evolving in the near future, but even that's lacking foreshadowing right now. I do hope that when/if Satoshi challenges Hapu, he'll use Nyabby as his ace, type disadvantage be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    I wouldn't mind Mokuroh's constant use in battles if it was actually leading toward him evolving in the near future, but even that's lacking foreshadowing right now. I do hope that when/if Satoshi challenges Hapu, he'll use Nyabby as his ace, type disadvantage be damned.
    Wouldn't Pikachu be more likely to fill the role of ace rather then Litten/Nyabby in that scenario.
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Pikachu 11 View Post
    You can find it hard to believe all you want, the difference with what you said is those other Totems were taking prior damage before getting KO’d. You are expecting that Silvaly’s attack is going to instantly KO Kommo-o and that will not happen.
    Yep, it's pretty much ridiculous to think that a Totem can survive not a 2x effective, but 4x effective attack from a Legendary beast slayer. What taking prior damage you're talking about when a series of Bubblebeams and Aqua Jet finished of Totem Wishiwashi? Pretty sure one Multi-Attack from Silvally is way stronger than all of Popplio's attacks. Multi-Attack instantly KO'd Faba's Pokemon, and considering Faba's Pokemon literally managed to own Gladion's Lycanroc and Umbreon in battle(who are quite powerful). they were definitely stronger than the Totems so far. So no, it hardly makes any sense whatsover for a Totem to somehow survive a quad-effective hit from Silvally.

Your assuming that Gladion and Silvaly will be taking on the UB’s by themselves that will not be happening as both Ash with help of Solgaleo will also be taking them on so again, doesn’t matter how long a battle is drawn out as again he would then have to switch its typing again to dragon if it were to use a z move. Again Nilhelego can take a lot of damage from steel, psychic, ground and water and Silvaly can switch to those types instead of using dragon to use a Z move. Gladion won’t use any Z moves against the UB’s and if he does then he will have Lycanroc help assist Silvaly in the fight.
    Yes, it's obvious that Ash, Pikachu(with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt possibly) will also help Gladion in fighting UB's, but still Silvally might have to bear the brunt in fighting UB's. As for Solgaleo, I expect it to only deal with the Mother Beast(just what it does in the games), not the other UB's. And switching types during a hard fought and drawn out battle isn't a big issue anyway.

And I'm not denying that certain types can do a lot of damage to Nihelego. But in a drawn out battle, when both Pokemon have damaged each other significantly, a Z-move could be used as a finisher, or if Silvally is cornered by Multiple UB's, the situation then might demand to use a Z-move.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Yep, it's pretty much ridiculous to think that a Totem can survive not a 2x effective, but 4x effective attack from a Legendary beast slayer. What taking prior damage you're talking about when a series of Bubblebeams and Aqua Jet finished of Totem Wishiwashi? Pretty sure one Multi-Attack from Silvally is way stronger than all of Popplio's attacks. Multi-Attack instantly KO'd Faba's Pokemon, and considering Faba's Pokemon literally managed to own Gladion's Lycanroc and Umbreon in battle(who are quite powerful). they were definitely stronger than the Totems so far. So no, it hardly makes any sense whatsover for a Totem to somehow survive a quad-effective hit from Silvally.

Yes, it's obvious that Ash, Pikachu(with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt possibly) will also help Gladion in fighting UB's, but still Silvally might have to bear the brunt in fighting UB's. As for Solgaleo, I expect it to only deal with the Mother Beast(just what it does in the games), not the other UB's. And switching types during a hard fought and drawn out battle isn't a big issue anyway.

And I'm not denying that certain types can do a lot of damage to Nihelego. But in a drawn out battle, when both Pokemon have damaged each other significantly, a Z-move could be used as a finisher, or if Silvally is cornered by Multiple UB's, the situation then might demand to use a Z-move.
    If Sivally is in a situation where it is cornered by multiple Ultra Beast which would imply that the Ultra Beast would have the advantage and wouldn't be that injured then that would mean Sivally using a Z-move there would be worse thing it could do, because all the Ultra Beast have to do is either attacked before it gets the Z-move off or some will wind up being able to dodge it and then use the opportunity to attack Sivally while it's vulnerable and knocked it out, and if you look at how the animation for the Dragon type Z-move is while we've yet to see it in the anime we have seen it in the games and the way it's depicted as like a single energy dragon being unleashed in coming at the opponent wouldn't be that hard to dodge, and before you try to say that the games don't equal the anime keep in mind every Z-move that we've seen in the anime has pretty much match up with it's appearance in the games so there is no reason to think the Dragon type Z-move will be any different.

Basically if Sivally winds up in the situation your talking about then it would be better for Sivally to either switch to a different type or retreat, because a Z-move isn't going to do that much good in that situation considering it would have to somehow make it so that the Ultra Beast couldn't dodge or tanked the Z-move, and in the situation your basically given where Sivally is cornered by multiple Ultra Beast that would mean it's not in a position to use a Z-move as the fact that it's cornered by them would imply that the multiple Ultra Beast are most likely in good enough health to dodge. If anything it makes more sense for Gladion to use a Z-move with his Lycanroc or Umbreon since they would need more then Silvally does when fighting against the Ultra Beast.

Because you have to keep in mind that Sivally can change it's typing to any of the 18 types which means it can always have a type advantage against the UB it's facing do to being able to switch types and having it's signature attack doing super-effective damage to it, where as Gladion's Lycanroc and Umbreon don't have that perk so they need the Z-move more then Sivally does to make up for the fact that they wind up not really having any advantages over most of the Ultra Beat like Sivally does.

The whole point and reason why Faba made Sivally in the first place was to specifically be able to fight and beat Ultra Beast without having to use or rely on a Z-move, which one of the reason why he made it so that it could change into anyone of the 18 types, so yes, while Sivally is technically able to use Z-moves the whole point is that it doesn't need to use Z-moves to beat the Ultra Beast, and the whole thing about oh well what if Sivally winds up in a situation that demands it to use a Z-move or where it has to use a Z-move against the Ultra Beast, well then at that point it's probably safe to assume that Sivally has already lost considering the whole point of Sivally is it would be able to beat the Ultra Beast without Z-moves.

So if has to use a Z-move to win against an Ultra Beast it's more then likely then in a pretty desperate situation where it's using the Z-move as a last resort and if it's in that position it's probably likely that the Ultra Beast or the multiple Ultra Beast that forced Sivally into that position have enough health and stamina left to dodge the Z-move or tanked it.
    Last edited by ShadowForce720; Today at 8:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    If Sivally is in a situation where it is cornered by multiple Ultra Beast which would imply that the Ultra Beast would have the advantage and wouldn't be that injured then that would mean Sivally using a Z-move there would be worse thing it could do, because all the Ultra Beast have to do is either attacked before it gets the Z-move off or some will wind up being able to dodge it and then use the opportunity to attack Sivally while it's vulnerable and knocked it out, and if you look at how the animation for the Dragon type Z-move is while we've yet to see it in the anime we have seen it in the games and the way it's depicted as like a single energy dragon being unleashed in coming at the opponent wouldn't be that hard to dodge, and before you try to say that the games don't equal the anime keep in mind every Z-move that we've seen in the anime has pretty much match up with it's appearance in the games so there is no reason to think the Dragon type Z-move will be any different.

Basically if Sivally winds up in the situation your talking about then it would be better for Sivally to either switch to a different type or retreat, because a Z-move isn't going to do that much good in that situation considering it would have to somehow make it so that the Ultra Beast couldn't dodge or tanked the Z-move, and in the situation your basically given where Sivally is cornered by multiple Ultra Beast that would mean it's not in a position to use a Z-move as the fact that it's cornered by them would imply that the multiple Ultra Beast are most likely in good enough health to dodge. If anything it makes more sense for Gladion to use a Z-move with his Lycanroc or Umbreon since they would need more then Silvally does when fighting against the Ultra Beast.
    You're forgetting one thing: the massive impact created by a Z-move. The huge explosion created by the impact of a Z-move can damage multiple Pokemon at once. If all the UB's at once advance at Silvally to attack it then maybe Silvally can use the Z-move at once to strike at once all the UB's which can damage and weaken them significantly, giving Silvally a real advantage.

Because you have to keep in mind that Sivally can change it's typing to any of the 18 types which means it can always have a type advantage against the UB it's facing do to being able to switch types and having it's signature attack doing super-effective damage to it, where as Gladion's Lycanroc and Umbreon don't have that perk so they need the Z-move more then Sivally does to make up for the fact that they wind up not really having any advantages over most of the Ultra Beat like Sivally does.
    True but I was taking about a drawn out battle, or a sitution where Silvally gets itself in a tight situation or so. Obviously Multi-Attack is expected to play a significant part. And who knows, maybe all 3 of Gladion's Pokemon will use Z-moves, that sounds wierd, by not impossible by anime logic.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

You're forgetting one thing: the massive impact created by a Z-move. The huge explosion created by the impact of a Z-move can damage multiple Pokemon at once. If all the UB's at once advance at Silvally to attack it then maybe Silvally can use the Z-move at once to strike at once all the UB's which can damage and weaken them significantly, giving Silvally a real advantage.

True but I was taking about a drawn out battle, or a sitution where Silvally gets itself in a tight situation or so. Obviously Multi-Attack is expected to play a significant part. And who knows, maybe all 3 of Gladion's Pokemon will use Z-moves, that sounds wierd, by not impossible by anime logic.
    Not really because for what your saying to work the Ultra Beast would literally have to group and come at Sivally and then to not respond when Sivally starts performing the Z-move, just so that Sivally can hit them with it, no matter, how you look at it that is no where close to be anywhere likely or realistic for that matter as even if they were dumb enough to group up like that to attack it's very likely that the moment Sivally starts performing the Z-move that some will move out of the way.

Basically the kind of situation your talking about is like for instance that in a perfect world the Ultra Beast will just group up and attack Sivally and move slow enough so that Silvally could get off the Z-move and then they charge at the Z-move, or if the Ultra Beast just sit there grouped up in a closely position with a sign that says hit me that Sivally could hit them, yes in a perfect world that could be possible but, it's pretty clearly that things don't go that perfectly or smoothly no matter how much may you want them, to the point is that Ultra Beast aren't going to just let themselves group up that closely or let themselves be hit and not try to get out of the way.
    Last edited by ShadowForce720; Today at 9:12 AM.

Not really because for what your saying to work the Ultra Beast would literally have to group and come at Sivally and then to not respond when Sivally starts performing the Z-move, just so that Sivally can hit them with it, no matter, how you look at it that is no where close to be anywhere likely or realistic for that matter as even if they were dumb enough to group up like that to attack it's very likely that the moment Sivally starts performing the Z-move that some will move out of the way.
    It isn't unrealistic for all the UB's to group and advance to attack Silvally, when it is cornered. This isn't the first time in the anime that a group a Pokemon have advanced together to attack a cornered Pokemon. Maybe a few of them won't be hit, but there is still a chance that majority of them would be hit and weakened.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

It isn't unrealistic for all the UB's to group and advance to attack Silvally, when it is cornered. This isn't the first time in the anime that a group a Pokemon have advanced together to attack a cornered Pokemon. Maybe a few of them won't be hit, but there is still a chance that majority of them would be hit and weakened.
    You just kind of proved my point about the problem with Sivally using a Z-move in that situation because let's say Sivally manages to hit a majority of them with the Z-move, Sivally at that point will be pretty exhausted and vulnerable from using the Z-move on top of already being weakened so how it is supposed to defend itself against the Ultra Beast that didn't get hit by the Z-move and managed to avoid the Z-move in which case that would essentially means that Sivally just screwed itself over by using the Z-move because if even one of the Ultra Beast avoiding the Z-move in that situation or being able to tanked and still be in good enough condition to fight is one too many Ultra Beast that weren't weakened enough meaning that Sivally would be putting itself in an even worse position then it was before it used the Z-move.

You just kind of proved my point about the problem with Sivally using a Z-move in that situation because let's say Sivally manages to hit a majority of them with the Z-move, Sivally at that point will be pretty exhausted and vulnerable from using the Z-move on top of already being weakened so how it is supposed to defend itself against the Ultra Beast that didn't get hit by the Z-move and managed to avoid the Z-move in which case that would essentially means that Sivally just screwed itself over by using the Z-move because if even one of the Ultra Beast avoiding the Z-move in that situation or being able to tanked and still be in good enough condition to fight is one too many Ultra Beast that weren't weakened enough meaning that Sivally would be putting itself in an even worse position then it was before it used the Z-move.
    Silvally won't be fighting the UB's alone after all. Maybe in that case Pikachu and co. would face the remaining UB's(which weren't weakened), while Silvally can take care of damaged UB's, where it would have a real advantage. In this way, Silvally could just reduce the load for Pikachu and co.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Page 436 of 436 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436